Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-25-2009, 09:21 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
That's probably true. What was funny was that when he said "Nightingale for Gov" every one around him said with a puzzled look, "Who's Nightingale". That was just before he was removed by the police.
Well, now she's got a new "Randy Dees" to rally around. I can hear her now: "He was arrested for just mentioning my name to the major party candidates".
Old 10-25-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Well, now she's got a new "Randy Dees" to rally around. I can hear her now: "He was arrested for just mentioning my name to the major party candidates".
Well I don't think he was arrested, just made to stay away from the group who were supporting the Tea Party. He may not have been alone, because I heard three other guys talking about the situation and mentioning that that was not the way to approach people if you want their support. I don't know if those three guys were with the guy or not. But when the police approached everyone in the crowd pointed at the guy to make sure they knew who to get rid of. He as handing out Nightingale campaign fliers. I should have gotten one, but on the other hand I wasn't that interested.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:44 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Well I don't think he was arrested, just made to stay away from the group who were supporting the Tea Party. He may not have been alone, because I heard three other guys talking about the situation and mentioning that that was not the way to approach people if you want their support. I don't know if those three guys were with the guy or not. But when the police approached everyone in the crowd pointed at the guy to make sure they knew who to get rid of. He as handing out Nightingale campaign fliers. I should have gotten one, but on the other hand I wasn't that interested.
Poor bastard probably thought he was heading into friendly territory too, after a roaring peptalk from Chelena, and armed with what appeared to be legitimate campaign material. From what I've seen of the TEA party Express backers they are a bastion of republicanism, which has no real use for third party interference at this point.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:26 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
From what I've seen of the TEA party Express backers they are a bastion of republicanism, which has no real use for third party interference at this point.
I think you'll find a lot of them claim to be independents or even Democrats, AG.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-26-2009, 07:36 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
I think you'll find a lot of them claim to be independents or even Democrats, AG.
I'm talking about the backers of the TEA Party Express, not to be confused with the TEA Party Patriots.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:57 AM

Most there yesterday that I spoke with claimed to be third party with independent being the largest of the third party.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:

I wonder who Chelene's field crew is? I was told that at the Antelope Valley's latest Tea Party held by the Republicans she had three men with her and a twenty by twenty tent set up on the grounds at the Quartz Hill Tea Party Site.
She gave a good brief speech, I was told, but did not receive any interested persons at the tent. It all causes me to wonder what is driving her. She hasn't got a snowballs chance in the hot dark place.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Continent Thief

Just got an e-mail from ALIPAC. It's not too late to get a tea party against amnesty together on Nov. 14. I'll keep trying to get updates and posting them as I get them.

http://www.againstamnesty.com/tea_pa...t_amnesty.html

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-26-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Just got an e-mail from ALIPAC. It's not too late to get a tea party against amnesty together on Nov. 14. I'll keep trying to get updates and posting them as I get them.

http://www.againstamnesty.com/tea_pa...t_amnesty.html
Thanks Phil. Sure hope we get something together.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Continent Thief

I just signed up to be an organizer.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!