Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-18-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
As I am watching this same situation play itself out again, I can see that this just evidences a substantial difference in personality make-up. Why you guys are working yourselves up into a lather over this thing is beyond me.

Stop bemoaning what you deem to be the cosmic unfairness of all this and think for a minute.

Barb Coe said (in part): CCIR has learned that some whom we believed were dedicated PATRIOTS, have betrayed our trust. CCIR will not support any of the "new" SOS efforts

A. It doesn't impact one thing that we do. In what way did this damage our spectacular event just held over the weekend? It didn't. Not even a little.

B. What she said isn't even substantively accurate. Am I the only person who saw CCIR folks in attendance on Saturday?

This e-mailed remark of hers has all the impact upon us as Jeff Schwilk deciding to get another tattoo or Chelene announcing she'll be running on the AIP ticket for President in 2012. Specifically: Zero.
Well young man you won't think its so funny when she does become president and the boys in black raid your home at midnight because she has declared you an enemy of the state. Lets see how inconsequential it all is
when you have to do latrine duty at the Gulag...your home for the rest of your life for having defied the empress.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:58 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Well young man you won't think its so funny when she does become president and the boys in black raid your home at midnight because she has declared you an enemy of the state. Lets see how inconsequential it all is
when you have to do latrine duty at the Gulag...your home for the rest of your life for having defied the empress.

I think you're crediting her with too much restraint. Chelene probably wouldn't wait to obtain the Oval Office for the purpose of pulling that stunt. Hell, she might take a crack at your gulag/latrine/midnight raid scenario if she got elected to a Torrance City Council seat. Any of her South Bay colleagues who might raise an objection would probably be accused of stirring the pot and infighting. They'd try to enter council chambers the next day only to be informed by security that Mommy Dearest had declared them banned from their elected offices.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I think you're crediting her with too much restraint. Chelene probably wouldn't wait to obtain the Oval Office for the purpose of pulling that stunt. Hell, she might take a crack at your gulag/latrine/midnight raid scenario if she got elected to a Torrance City Council seat. Any of her South Bay colleagues who might raise an objection would probably be accused of stirring the pot and infighting. They'd try to enter council chambers the next day only to be informed by security that Mommy Dearest had declared them banned from their elected offices.
As usual you have me laughing. I love your sense of humor.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:47 PM

Default Very Odd

Something odd - when Coe testified in court this week - the opposition was able to show she said different things in her deposition. That seems odd to me - unless she forgot or was confused - why would you change what you said from your deposition?