Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Save Our State Media

Save Our State Media Official Save Our State Videos, Audio's, and publications

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-18-2013, 10:59 PM
SOS Associate

Default KNBC Interviews Save Our State On Amnesty Rally In LA

Happy to report that one of our own stepped forward to give an interview in regards to an immigration amnesty rally that was held in Los Angeles today.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/#...ants/187555201

Last edited by admin; 01-18-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:32 AM

Default Are we going to protest?

It seems like that time again where a rally is needed. I have a lot of respect for all the members that have hit the streets in the past years. Is anyone interested?
I really hate the silence from our side
Old 01-29-2013, 11:49 AM

I wish I could hit the Streets again. I fear no one will step up because the damage is to the Black Legal citizens. If you have noticed these incidents are starting in several cities. Stand the gang members one on one and they are nothing. They need several or many of their members to be involved with them. I am sure it is going to get worse.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:31 PM

I'd love to hit the streets. It always seems to happen when family has something going. And, yes, we need all colors out there. We weren't treated good before and it will probably be worse now. But, that's the way it goes.
Many of us were photographed when we marched, it would be great for them to see I've aged.
Miss all of you and the bond that we have.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:57 AM

Default Protest suggestion...

I may have a different view on safety. Although I tried my best to be at most rallies in the past, I missed many due to my small kids and my wife who always had something for me to do. To make up for that I did most of my work online, focusing on liberals and democrats.
What got me excited was the evolution of liberals and how they were thankful to get facts to defend their anti-illegal alien viewpoints. Our views on this issue transcends the normal political lines. One example of this to show my point is that by friending the Barack Obama Facebook page, I had access to many we would consider pro-amnesty. After 100 pro amnesty comments on one posting I dropped an anti-amnesty fact and the following 500 comments were black and latinos urging the president to tell Calderon to fix his own country and stop dumping people here. The assumption is that liberals needed to see that other liberals feel the same way. That is my role.
Same thing with African American blogs and forums. So much sympathy with our side but "someone" has to say it first. This is what happened in Egypt.
So my suggestion is somewhere safe like Santa Monica where we just have to educate and inform. This recession had been hard on everyone. We could turn a day near the beach into a pleasant and rewarding experience.
I think the days going to Lynwood have passed.
Is anyone interested. Info booth at 3rd street promenade type of thing?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:18 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by americafirst View Post
I may have a different view on safety. Although I tried my best to be at most rallies in the past, I missed many due to my small kids and my wife who always had something for me to do. To make up for that I did most of my work online, focusing on liberals and democrats.
What got me excited was the evolution of liberals and how they were thankful to get facts to defend their anti-illegal alien viewpoints. Our views on this issue transcends the normal political lines. One example of this to show my point is that by friending the Barack Obama Facebook page, I had access to many we would consider pro-amnesty. After 100 pro amnesty comments on one posting I dropped an anti-amnesty fact and the following 500 comments were black and latinos urging the president to tell Calderon to fix his own country and stop dumping people here. The assumption is that liberals needed to see that other liberals feel the same way. That is my role.
Same thing with African American blogs and forums. So much sympathy with our side but "someone" has to say it first. This is what happened in Egypt.
So my suggestion is somewhere safe like Santa Monica where we just have to educate and inform. This recession had been hard on everyone. We could turn a day near the beach into a pleasant and rewarding experience.
I think the days going to Lynwood have passed.
Is anyone interested. Info booth at 3rd street promenade type of thing?
You know, I'd like to see a revival effort like this too. I certainly do what I can to promote it.