Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > Sports

Sports Topics relating to sports

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
... I don't want to make Mexico part of the U.S. [becaues] ... Nor is it particularly important to me that we provide better lives for our poor southern neighbors (that's just an extra benefit). I want to assert control over Mexico [because] ...

Twoller, are you expecting the authorities that be in Mexico City to get serious about stopping the flood of their poor and desperate into Texas, Arizona and California anytime soon? ...

You do want to make Mexico a part of the US. This is all the usual NAU crap through some new back door. It is the NAU masquerading as US imperialism.

How can the US become an empire if we can't even expect our own authorities to take our borders seriously? What a joke! Power for the USA to become an empire, even if we had some political infection that was serious about it, would have to start with the proven ability to halt the flow of illegals across our border and additionally, a dramatic reduction in the flow of legals as well. It would have to start with the absolute and unilateral ability to close off our borders. We need that, but we already have a political infection that wants to reduce the US to a welfare state for Mexico and the rest of the planet with open borders. And now we got somebody trying to confuse this with imperialism.

I don't believe you are honestly representing yourself. I don't think you are really thinking about an empire at all.

Save your arguments. As far as I am concern, you are not to be trusted.