Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Phil, I must say you are starting to sound like a 'Bleeding Heart' and that is what has brought us to where we are today. Once I actually had someone tell me not to kill a 'SNAIL'. That is the truth.
In the interest of staying on topic I won't respond to your comments right now, but we certainly do live in different worlds.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-16-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Like Kele at Maywood?
First of all, Phil, Maywood was a set up. If you were there you would have known we were all trapped like prey. We were surrounded by barbaric animals and yes the police were in on it too. There was only one way into our circle no matter which direction you were coming from. We had no choice but to walk right into the belly of the beast.

Poor Kele, we all feel for her. That was a terrible incident that did not have to happen. It was not her fault. Those people are illiterate peasants with pack animal mentality. They hunt in packs just like wild dogs. They surround their prey and then attack. Only by the grace of God, did Kele make it out of there alive. These people are brain washed with the La Raza creed. “Everything for the Tan Klan and nothing for anyone else.”

Our group is always out numbered and I have to trust and depend on my fellow patriot to have my back. Phil I have always known you as a stand up guy and I'm proud to protest with you. Phil, in these parting word to you, I hope you find much joy, happiness and fulfillment with our new and improved SOS.

Last edited by Ole Glory; 11-16-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:37 AM

Glory I guess those were the rules you had mentioned when we were discussing this topic. Thanks for bringing them out. We need to go a bit deeper in consolidating some agreed upon rule.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post

Our group is always out numbered and I have to trust and depend on my fellow patriot to have my back. Now that I see your true colors, I will make sure I never turn my back on you. .
That was totally uncalled for, and I would have expected better of you than that, OG. You obviously have no idea what my true colors are. I never thought I'd see the day when someone on this forum would question my loyalty. I raise one issue you disagree with me about and suddenly I'm a traitor? You and I won't be speaking again.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by The Mediator; 11-17-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:19 PM

Tea Party, fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3HmlnYS4
Old 11-16-2009, 01:45 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try. Do you remember when you were arrested in Maywood? Did you have control over that situation?

Jean, you have succeeded in refuting an assertion I never made. We do not have complete control of events in life, but we have complete control of what Naui is able to film at our protests. We set the scene and provide the players, the dialogue and the responses to his dumb questions and antics.

Every time people with whom we protest are voluntarily acting stupidly and coming off like angry blowhards (and occasionally loons). Every time.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

And everyone please give Phil a break. Not enjoying seeing people suffer is hardly a vice and it certainly doesn't equate to someone supporting illegal immigration or being untrustworthy. What's the matter with you guys?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 11-16-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:33 PM

We all have our point of views, and Phil is certainly entitled to have his. Naui is somewhat of a sore spot with many of us and thus seeing the video has given many of us great pleasure. Just seeing him get his turn at being uncomfortable seemed justified. But Phil if we lived in a perfect world no one would be harmed and everyone would walk away feeling their voice had been heard. But Naui distorts such things, knowing full and well that he's being deceitful. So I'm sure you can see everyone's justification of enjoying a little payback.

Naui tries to make us look like fools, which isn't hard to do when you edit the video. Sam is correct in stating the best thing to do is ignore him. I have tried to tell others that, but I too am guilty of paying too much attention to Naui in the past. It's hard not to let him get you angry. But as was suggested by someone today, Naui is like a mascot that follows us around. He's paid to do it and it is our job to make sure he doesn't get his moneys worth.

We're working on establishing some guidelines and hopefully they'll be followed and explained to any newbees in language they will understand. We shouldn't have a problem with our seasoned members, but those just showing up at a rally won't have the experience and my just want to bite Naui's head off. We must work on that when it arrives.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:50 PM

Whatever rules you folks put together should be tethered to the reality
that we subject ourselves to at these rallies.

Personally I feel very safe when in the company of people like myself that have a willingness to tear sombodies ass off and hand it to them if they get physical.

If the opposition thinks that you are weak then they will play on it to either run you off or damage you emotionally.

A good snarl is a good way of telling an opponent that he or she should back off.

Members of the opposition have physically assaulted patriotic Americans many times over the years. Kele's case is just one example of what animals these people can be.

As for "Mr Pepper Spray", he courted it, got it, and deserved it.
I have spoken to a number of folks that have caught this pos slicing tires.

He also played on the event as if he were a victim. One of the lousiest actors I have ever seen.

As for his present state of being he is just as retarded as the day his momma
dropped him on his head because she didn't want to hear his whinning.

What is completely wrong is to create a relationship with this creature and it has already occured. The relationship is that of willing victim and abuser.

I would agree that not speaking to this pos and not saying anything to him is a good start.

We can have a great time if we have sensible procedures that allow us to arrive, protest, and depart safely without seeing the inside of a hospital room or a jail cell.

We must have a plan for dealing with anything that happens.

As for keeping it together, well that is a little hard to do when people are threatening and such. If we recognize individual freedom then we must agree
upon what limits we voluntarily place on ourselves and suggest to others, never dictate to them, how they should handle certain situations and why.

It is wise to anticipate that given the status of our country and the frustration experienced by folks on both sides of the issue we may just see some violence coming our way at a rally.

So far there was the brawl between the Neo Nazis and Brown Berets in California, and a short time later we hear of the fistfight between ANSWER and the Florida Minutemen.

Its alright to be nice if you're tough enough to kick some serious ass!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:55 PM
"SZinWestLA"

For those of you who really despise the little racist, think about this ...

He's uncomfortable every day of his life in this country (his home), and that's sad. Based upon what has been put in front of us, it is obvious he has little formal education and only enjoys the company of people well outside the mainstream of American thought and opinion. The bitterness and resentment he manifests with this Indigenous Uber Alles mantra he spews betokens what haunts most aggressive racists who make their beliefs about racial separatism the focus of their lives - a considerable sense of inferiority or lack of success in contemporary life.

A Question: What is less likely to happen during our lifetimes than 12 million plus illegal aliens being forcibly removed from the U.S. by the government? Answer: All the white folks going back to Europe.

Guys, try to keep it in perspective with him. He's practically nothing and hardly worth the fury he seems to generate.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:58 PM

I think the guys handled things very well when we were attacked after Maywood 2.