Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-21-2013, 06:23 PM

Default Monday April, 22 last day for amnesty hearings

Monday April,22 is the last day for Senate hearings on the Gang of Eight's amnesty bill.

Be sure to call our Senators and a few extra Senators and tell them something about why the amnesty is bad for our country.

1. Financial reasons: Heritage Foundation study claims it will cost 4-5 trillion dollars.

2. Terrorism reasons: The Boston Marathon massacre highlights how unable ICE. and DHS. is unable to adequately screen immigrants for criminals and terrorists.

3. Unemployment: We have about 25 million people receiving unemployment, and 90 million who are underemployed or have given up looking for work. Illegals have taken jobs and depressed wages that Americans need.

4. It's immigration reform for the 1%. In a time of high unemployment why do we need to flood the labor markets with 11-20 million new amnestied workers as well as vastly increase the number of H1-B and guest workers and a 50% increase in legal immigration? This is immigration reform to benefit the 1%, at the cost of us in the 99 percent.

I know everyone here knows all about this, but my post is just a reminder that we need everyone to spare a little time on Monday and let our voices be heard.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 04-21-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:46 PM
SOS Associate

Thanks for the reminder Greg.

Also don't forget to remind your senators that a vote for this amnesty is also a vote to allow all those given amnesty to buy guns. 20 million new gun owners who all have broken federal laws to get here, and committed federal and state violations to stay here.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:22 PM

Thanks for that Ayatollah,
I've used it on Boxer and Fienstien a bunch of times, and I think it's really a nice way to get to the liberals, and their desire to ban guns.

Lately I've been pretending to be an occupy Wall St. member calling to let them know that S744 is immigration reform for the 1%. Both strategy's are true and I think it helps to present yourself as a leftist Democrat when you are calling leftist Democrats.