Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-26-2011, 09:24 AM

Default Shawna Forde

Originally published June 15, 2009

Revisited to recap the point that there is such a thing as guilt by association, and there are quite a few spin meisters who would associated us with this. Some of this, like the idea of doing home invasions on criminal gangs is just plain nuts. This woman plainly had a screw loose.
Quote:

Everett woman held in Arizona slayings had been ousted from Minuteman group

Shawna Forde was known for her outspoken opposition to illegal immigration and even claimed last year that she was being targeted by Mexican drug cartels. But her behavior proved too much even for the Washington state chapter of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps and she was ousted from the group in 2007 for "conduct unbecoming of a member."

By Kristi Heim

Seattle Times reporter

Shawna Forde was known for her outspoken opposition to illegal immigration and even claimed last year that she was being targeted by Mexican drug cartels.

But her behavior proved too much even for the Washington state chapter of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a national organization known for its surveillance of the U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico.

Forde, who grew up in Everett and ran unsuccessfully for Everett City Council in 2007, was ousted by the Minuteman group two years ago for "conduct unbecoming of a member."

Forde, 41, then created the anti-illegal immigration group and focused its attention on the Mexican border with Arizona.

According to police, Forde and two associates planned and carried out an invasion robbery May 30 in the border town of Arivaca, Ariz. It left Raul Junior Flores, 29, and his 9-year-old daughter, Brisenia, dead.

The man's wife survived the 1 a.m. attack but was wounded in an ensuing gunfight, police said.

Forde, along with Jason Eugene Bush, 34, also of Washington state, and Albert Robert Gaxiola, 42, was arrested and charged late last week with first-degree murder, first-degree burglary and aggravated assault.

After her arrest, Forde told reporters, "I did not do it."

The Pima County Sheriff's Department said the trio planned to steal money and drugs from the victims and kill any witnesses. Forde was seeking a large sum of money to fuel her operation, the sheriff's office said.

"Shawna was actually the ringleader," said Pima County Sheriff's spokeswoman Dawn Barkman.

While Forde and Gaxiola were present, Bush did the shooting, Barkman said. Bush was injured when Flores' wife found a gun in the house and shot back. He was arrested Thursday at a nearby hospital, where he was treated for a gunshot wound to his leg. Forde and Gaxiola were arrested separately Friday on the road near Tucson.

Based on her group's Web site, Forde had been busy organizing the Minutemen American Defense. "I would like to let everyone know that we are in full operation."

One of the group's stated missions was to gather video footage of drug smuggling and human trafficking by drug cartels. "We will expose and report what we know and find, we will recruit the serious and train the revolutionist, time for words have passed the time for bravery and conviction are now," Forde stated on the Web site.

Forde had been a member of the larger Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (MCDC), which has chapters around the country. But members of that group said they had distanced themselves from her.

Joseph Ray, director of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps for Washington state, said Forde was dismissed from the group in February 2007 for violating its operating procedures and behaving inappropriately. He gave no further explanation Sunday.

Since then Ray said his group has had no connection with Forde or her Minutemen American Defense.

"MCDC extends our heartfelt sympathy to the Flores family and regrets their loss," Ray wrote in an e-mail.

Chuck Stonex, of Alamogordo, N.M., said Forde recruited him last fall to start a new chapter of her group in New Mexico. Stonex said Forde called him May 30, the day of the attack, while he was in Arizona. Stonex said Forde told him Bush had been shot in the leg and needed him to help dress the wound.

Stonex said Forde told him Bush had been shot by a smuggler while on border patrol in the desert.

In an e-mail to The Seattle Times, Stonex said the double homicide "is NOT a Minuteman issue, nor an issue of illegal immigration or drug smuggling.

"This is nothing more than a cold blooded criminal act that was carried out by some one who had ties to a group who was known for taking a stand against the constant flow of illegal immigrants and drugs into the United States of America."

Forde has had a troubled life, according to those who know her. Late last year Forde reported a series of attacks against her and her ex-husband. She claimed her husband had been shot Dec. 22 at his North Everett home, and that a week later she had been raped and beaten at the house, according to a story in The Herald newspaper. First she suggested the attacks were carried out by the Mexican drug cartels, then later told police the assaults may have been carried out by friends of her adult son.

Forde's mother, who lives in California and who talked to The Herald, said her daughter had visited her and had talked of going down to Arizona and staging home invasions to "start taking things away from the Mexican mafia."

In August, Forde visited a Minuteman camp in Campo, Calif., according to Deborah Craig, a member of Campo Minuteman, in a Sunday e-mail to The Times.

When Forde arrived at Campo, "she had a Minuteman Civil Defense Corps badge so she presumably had been vetted by the group. Minuteman Civil Defense Corps charges a fee and does a background check," Craig stated.

Forde went with a member of the group to Camp Vigilance and was given access to the site. "She purchased a bulletproof vest from the caretaker and indicated she planned to spend the night," Craig stated.

Forde told Craig she did most of her border watching in Arizona and had her own group, the Minutemen American Defense.

"We did not hear from her directly again," Craig stated. "It takes someone truly monstrous to harm a child."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...1_forde15.html

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:35 PM

There is no danger of anyone receiving a fair trial in this country anymore and certainly no danger of honest news coverage. Whether this woman has a "screw loose" or whether there is any factual basis for the allegations against her are matters of pure speculation. The conformist media and the government cannot be believed. (This is the same media that said we've had no inflation for the last few years, but I go to the store and prices of everything I buy are increasing.)

Hers was a show trial...purely and simply conducted to intimidate American nationalists, most of whom are already crawling on their bellies out of fear that some minority is going to call them a "raciss". This fight will not be won if you give your enemies the power to say who you get to have in your movement and what you can say.

Several years ago there was a tall blonde "activist" from San Diego named "Minute Mom Christie". She was very controversial and ultimately disappeared into the sunset, but the San Diego law enforcement tried to frame her for crimes against Mexicans. It was all over the internet. The San Diego P.D. executed search warrant on her home based on eye witness testimony from Mexican immigrants that she had vandalized their camps down in the canyons where they lived. Declaratations were filed with the search warrant and were posted on line. (The Declarations of these Spainish speaking Mexican immigrants executed under oath under penalty of perjury were written in English.)

Well, their wonderful eye witness wetbacks said they were hiding and they saw "Minute Mom Chiristie" and others come down and vandalize their camp in the canyon. Problem. At the date and time of the alleged crime, however, Christie and hundreds of others were at the Orange County Civic Center at a rally and Christie's pic was on the front page of the next day's edition of the Orange County Register, standing next to an Orange County Sheriff's deputy who was in uniform and identified by the reporter by name. How's that for an alibi?

Well the search warrant revealed that before the date of the allleged crime, Christie was under investigation and the San Diego PD had come to her house and falsely told her they had to search her home because they were responding to a 911 call. This was an admitted lie used to conduct a warrantless search by the cops.

Christie was obviously targeted for a show trial, but the whole issue kind of faded away after someone posted the front page of the next day's Orange County Register that provided her with an air tight alibi.

We live under an occupation government and American opponents of that occupation are being targeted for show trials...just like in the USSR. Do not be so quick to condemn someone just because our occupation government goes through the effort of a show trial.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:46 PM

Don,

The comparison of Shawna Forde and "Minute mom Christie" is that of apples and oranges.

This is the first I have heard of Christie, I have heard something about vandalizing of illegal camps in the somewhat past - but something like that would be very stupid because most if not all of them will have a knife and there are some screwballs loose among them, particularly while enebriated. And, they would most likely be yelling suggestive crap and whistling at her rather than hiding. They aren't afraid of a white American woman and "others" in those camps any more than they are at a day laborer site, probably much less so.

Based on your post, the simple minded frame up in San Diego was perpetrated by unnamed "Latino Activist" who concocted a story and roped the illegals into parroting it it to the cops.

Cops largely believe whoever calls in with a complaint. I'm not sure what the search warrant would be for, and since the early 90's cops lie and try to frame up everyone about just about anything. I know that for a personal fact - I ain't no voijin. My then domicile was searched without a warrant in 1994, and I was in the process of being framed on felony charges with $250,000 bail. Between the cops, judge, and the public pretender they managed to scare me into a bullshit plea bargain. I've had other baseless experiences since then - I fought them and I won.

Cops are a necessary evil to the semi orderly functioning of society.

But, Christie had the good fortune to be documented in a public venue as to being somewhere else. So, she's maybe out some attorneys fees and, while the cops look really stupid, the media doesn't report on their transgressions. Nor did the cops or the district attorney go after anyone for filing a false police report, did they.

And, I'm guessing that Christie didn't sue them either.

On the other hand, Shawna Forde has multi state occurrences which, while circumstantial in this venue, add up with the accusation.

The most damning:

Quote:
Forde has had a troubled life, according to those who know her. Late last year Forde reported a series of attacks against her and her ex-husband. She claimed her husband had been shot Dec. 22 at his North Everett home, and that a week later she had been raped and beaten at the house, according to a story in The Herald newspaper. First she suggested the attacks were carried out by the Mexican drug cartels, then later told police the assaults may have been carried out by friends of her adult son.

Forde's mother, who lives in California and who talked to The Herald, said her daughter had visited her and had talked of going down to Arizona and staging home invasions to "start taking things away from the Mexican mafia."
Although I'm not privy to all the evidence presented at trial - including DNA evidence, this is my view:

It would be an extremely complicated frame job to orchestrate Bush being shot in desert at the same time an intruder was shot at the crime scene; murder two of a family in the middle of the night at their house while leaving the wife and mother, who shot a perpetrator, alive to be a witness; splatter co-defendant Bush's blood and DNA at the crime scene and in a vehicle the perpetrators were alleged to use while cleaning up the other man's biological evidence; only one of those two were publicly treated by medical professionals; and place the survivor's jewelry in Shawna's possession.

If it is a frame job, it is a genuine, very diabolical masterpiece.

Best to be clean in in your anti illegal immigration work and steer clear of those who make you stink.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-26-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:11 PM

One of Forde's running buddies and codefendant:

Quote:
Forde's co-defendant has long, disturbing history

Jason Bush accused of shooting Brisenia Flores

By Scott North

Apr. 26, 2011

One of the more enigmatic and disturbing figures in the Shawna Forde double-murder case is Jason Eugene Bush, the guy some called "Gunny."

If prosecutors in Arizona and eastern Washington have it right, Bush is responsible for at least four killings, including the execution of 9-year-old Brisenia Flores. The girl was shot at such close range the barrel touched her cheek.

How did Bush and Forde allegedly wind up together, committing a home invasion robbery that ended in death for Brisenia and the little girl's dad? Hopefully Forde's trial will provide more answers.

I spent several days in the summer of 2009 retracing Bush's trail in communities across Washington and Idaho. At the time I was writing about how Forde, formerly of Everett, transformed herself from a teen-age felon and prostitute into a middle-aged Minuteman activist. What I learned about Bush didn't really advance that story. It appeared he was only part of Forde's tale in Arizona, the terrible chapter now being explored in a Tucson courtroom. Still, there was plenty about him that seemed worthy of exploration. So here goes:

Forde associates in Washington said they never met Bush. The only time he appears to have lived anywhere near her hometown was the year he served locked away at the Monroe Correctional Complex. Inmate Bush kept a low profile there, working on the maintenance crew. He was released in 2003 and headed back to Idaho. That was years before Forde started trying to become a Minuteman leader.

The FBI says Bush once was an active member of Aryan Nations, and in 1997 they reportedly documented him joining skinheads and other white supremacists for conferences at the group's former headquarters in Hayden Lake, Idaho.

When he was locked up in Washington prisons about a year later, however, Bush didn't run with neo Nazis. Instead, he cliqued up with American Indian inmates, records show. He observed the religious practices of Native American Circle. His most serious prison infraction came at the state penitentiary in Walla Walla, where he was caught making weapons that could be disguised as ceremonial pipes used by the group. By then, his body already was a canvas of tattoos, some with Indian themes but others focusing on the military, including one that read "Recon Team Viper ... We kill for peace."

Bush's legal troubles began before he was 12 when he was living in central Washington. He was for a time placed in a home for troubled children. He was prosecuted for theft and weapons offenses, including bringing a bayonet on a field trip. He spent his teens in northern Idaho, racking up more convictions for burglary. By 19, he already was a father, and facing felony prosecution for bouncing checks in the Idaho panhandle communities of Sandpoint and Coeur d'Alene. Released on bail, he left for Kansas, where he wound up serving time for still more felonies, including trying to escape from jail by grabbing a female corrections officer and threatening to kill her with a toothbrush.

Bush returned to Idaho in 1996. He was in his early 20s, and told state corrections officials that while behind bars in Kansas he'd joined the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang "for survival." His family told Idaho authorities that Bush had longstanding mental problems, and that when he failed to take his medication "lives in a fantasy world."

In the spring of 1997, Bush moved to Wenatchee. He was in trouble almost immediately. In addition to Aryan Nations gatherings, he was jailed for stealing from his employer at a welding shop, violating weapon laws and getting into street fights. Before being tossed back into jail, he got a young woman pregnant with his second child.

Bush's mental health became a legal issue. The court was told he'd long been diagnosed with schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder.

"For most of my life since the age of eleven or twelve, I have had an experience of being outside myself, of watching another person take over my body," Bush said in a 1998 court declaration. "… It's like someone else crawls under my skin. It is very frustrating."

Bush was examined by mental health experts and found competent to answer for his 1997 crimes. Prosecutors in Chelan and Douglas counties say they've since developed evidence that Bush also took two lives during that period: a Hispanic man who was stomped and stabbed to death in Wenatchee in July 1997, and the execution-style shooting two months later of a young man whom Bush reportedly considered a race traitor. Murder charges have been filed in both cases.

Bush went back to Idaho after his prison stretch in Washington and remained there at least until 2007. In 2005, he faced a child-support case involving his daughter who was born while he was away doing time. Bush told the court he was barely getting by. He said he had been able to make a decent living "until a trailer fell on me and I fractured two vertebrae in my back; now I can't hold a job as a welder because every time I try to lift something heavy I seem to re-injure my back."

Court papers filed in Washington in 2005 contain a clerical entry about Chelan County officials speaking with "a rep from the FBI" about the need for Bush to be free to testify in Idaho. It is unclear what that was about. A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorneys Office in Idaho said there is no record of a case involving Bush. FBI special agent Fred Gutt in Seattle said some of his co-workers in the region recalled dealings with Bush regarding a child custody matter, but "nothing involving us. I'm not sure where that came from."

Bush bounced around north Idaho, creating a paper trail of bad debt and drama that speaks of continued poverty. He resurfaced in Texas in 2008, where he was charged with an assault. A move to Meadview, Ariz., soon followed. He told people he was a wounded war hero, a lie that got him a membership card at the local Veterans of Foreign Wars post.

After her arrest in 2009, Forde sent jailhouse letters to friends expressing shock that Bush had never served in the military. He had a sniper rifle, claimed a Special Forces background and showed medals and documents.

At the same time, Forde appears to have known Bush was a convicted felon. She wrote that Bush claimed to have been pardoned by former Washington Gov. Gary Locke, and had shown her paperwork.

Locke in 2004 did conditionally commute the sentence of a felon named Bush, but that was a different man, one who spells his first name Jayson.

http://heraldnet.com/article/2011020...209994/-1/NEWS

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:22 PM

Christie was Jeff Shwilk's girlfriend and they had an ugly breakup that ended with Jeff's picture in a bikini being plastered all over the net. She has some issues, as does Jeff. They did try to do a witch hunt on her, but came up empty handed. But that was a huge difference from a home invasion killing.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:26 PM

A little more about Bush and Shawna, CBS News.

Birds of a feather...

Quote:
A sheriff in Arizona has said the trio wanted to steal money to fund operations of Forde's Minutemen American Defense, an anti-illegal immigration group. The trio dressed as law enforcement officers and forced their way into the home about 10 miles north of the Mexican border in rural Arivaca, authorities allege. Forde has denied involvement in the Arizona home invasion.

Now a second case has emerged. A murder charge was filed Friday in Washington Superior Court against Jason Eugene Bush in the stabbing death of Hector Lopez Partida, a homeless man that was sleeping under a blanket behind a store in the early morning hours of July 24, 1997. After being stabbed seven times, he managed to walk to a nearby parking lot, then collapsed.

An informant told police that Bush bragged about killing "a Mexican" behind a store and that Bush had ties to white supremacist groups, according to court documents. Prosecutors say he was linked to the death through DNA evidence...

In the Wenatchee, Washington, case, arriving officers asked the victim who had hurt him. He muttered the words: "Gavachos (white guys)." He died minutes later.

...A bloodstained shirt was found nearby. In 2005, DNA extracted from the shirt matched Bush's, who had a lengthy criminal record in Washington and had served time in prison there...

...The Times also reports that police in California also are looking into whether the trio are connected to another home-invasion robbery on June 8 in Shasta Lake, Calif. Apparently, friends of Forde's biological mother, were "robbed at gunpoint by two men in U.S. Marshals uniforms who bound their wrists with cable ties and took a large amount of cash..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...in;contentBody

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:57 PM

Putting it together as I see it, won't post quotes and links.

Forde talked around about taking money from Mexican Mafia with such tactics as home invasion.

Simcox run her off from his organization because he believed her to be unbalanced and and exaggerated her role in the organization.

Forde's buddy Bush was a white supremacist multi murderer, both were from Washington.

Forde's other buddy Gaxiola was familiar about the area, gave Forde and Bush information. Not much immediate background info about Gaxiola otherwise.

Flores may have been a drug dealer, he had money and vehicles beyond his apparent means, and particularly for the area.

The three tried it out. People died in the house, and the gang of three were picked up by LEO's.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:06 PM

I believe the answer to this was lost in my tirade

Quote:
This fight will not be won if you give your enemies the power to say who you get to have in your movement and what you can say.
The fight won't be won if your champions and companions in the fight are criminal racial exclusionists.

It won't work to prove your enemies right in what they claim of you.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.