Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2010, 10:22 PM

Default Everyone on board.

An email sent to me:

FYI - this article appeared in the Los Angeles Daily News on the Opinion page on Tuesday, Jan 26. I have the print copy. What's not in this below link, is that in the paper copy, the Daily News is asking this question for the Sunday edition opinion section (word for word):

Question of the Week:
What do you think ? Do comments like Bob Kellar's hurt or advance the immigration debate ?
Send your response to: opinionated@dailynews.com . Please include your full name. the community or city in which you live and a daytime phone number. We'll print as many as we can in Sunday's Opinionated section.

Not acceptable
Santa Clarita city councilman should apologize for `racist' remark or resign
Updated: 01/26/2010 04:29:45 PM PST
http://www.dailynews.com/opinions/ci_14266805

I don't know other's email addresses from the Tuesday night group, so please pass this along.....