Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-27-2010, 08:44 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Now, now, now, let's be optimistic. Ya can't win it ya don't step up to the mat. Kellars still standing and he hasn't backed down. How many others have done that?
That's all true, but I've come to know that this media monster works in the long term as well as the short.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Now, now, now, let's be optimistic. Ya can't win it ya don't step up to the mat. Kellars still standing and he hasn't backed down. How many others have done that?
None that I know of. They've all been figuratively staked out on the proverbial anthill, ganged up on, ostracized, demoralized, defamed, and abandoned. And the media was in the middle of it, regurgitating shameless propaganda from the biggest racists of all - "community activists", "ethnic studies professors", you name it from the open borders crowd.

And it normally doesn't take long at all for those racial hypocrites to engage.

Maybe the end of using the word "racist" as a weapon may be on the horizon. I hope so, it killed honest dialog.

I believe it's a combination of several things, but perhaps the populace has had enough of just about everything which is being shoved down our throats, including illegal immigration.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-27-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 PM
SOS Associate

Just because the media played its' hand and it hasn't worked as before, doesn't mean the OBL is writing it off. there are some sinister minds in that camp.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Bob Keller for governor of Ca.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Just because the media played its' hand and it hasn't worked as before, doesn't mean the OBL is writing it off. there are some sinister minds in that camp.
True, there's loads of smearing to be done as well as other dirty tricks and shifty maneuvers.

The fact that is amazing to me is that in this case I see the public calling bullshit on the media. They can throw more spin out there, but if an honest person sees the video and hears what the man really said...

Nearly 14% employment in my geographical area, a year of Obama and his Democrat cronies ignoring what concerns insecure Americans. Politicians of all stripes screwing us for decades, not the least for both sides of Washington party hacks setting up the conditions for the economic bubble and burst. Americans out of work, and they get more lying and dithering about illegal immigration as well as the brazenly stupid Gutierrez bill.

And the media is going to spin Keller into a certified cross burner for speaking the truth while politicians can hardly disguise their contempt for their constituents?

It's a different ballgame than a year ago, and maybe Keller threw the first pitch.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:23 PM
"SZinWestLA"

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ration-rally/1

I have been mistaken for Bob Kellar.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:26 PM

KFI Talk Radio 640 am, Ken & John Show, if you missed the show today with Bob Kellar, go to KFI's website and listen to it on Podcast. Bob Kellar starts talking around 20:00. Great show.

We should try and get Ken & John out to Santa Clarita. I have heard their Rallies and they can get a crowd of 1000s.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ration-rally/1

Just can't trust the media to get it right, now there's proof that the media spins things.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:53 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
You've also been mistaken for a great guy. Or did I hear Frank wrong?
Old 01-27-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
KFI Talk Radio 640 am, Ken & John Show, if you missed the show today with Bob Kellar, go to KFI's website and listen to it on Podcast. Bob Kellar starts talking around 20:00. Great show.

We should try and get Ken & John out to Santa Clarita. I have heard their Rallies and they can get a crowd of 1000s.
Yes, this was suggested but we may have a shot now.