Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-27-2012, 11:04 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Anacrime

Home to California Disney Adventure and ... http://www.derailamnesty.com/Page_17.html
Old 08-27-2012, 12:13 PM

The people you are depicting are involved with an American manifestation of gang banging, these aren't those who popped over the border to take a job. What they are doing is not the objective of the average illegal alien, even though they may be using illegals to that end.

Here is what this is all about:

Quote:
...A yearlong investigation into one of Anaheim oldest street gangs has resulted in the arrests of 49 people and the seizure of dozens of firearms and 11 pounds of crystal meth, authorities announced Friday...

...The probe was aimed at Eastside Anaheim, a gang that police said is deeply rooted in the city. Of the 49 people arrested, authorities said, 11 were identified at career criminals and documented gang members.

Anaheim Police Chief John Welter said at a news conference that members of Eastside Anaheim have successfully manipulated the community by persuading residents to mistrust the police and gang-intervention officers.

"If criminals realize residents are afraid of us, they exploit that," he said.

The arrests come after a series of street protests and general unrest in Anaheim that grew out of community anger over the fatal police shootings of two Latino men in Anaheim. Both the crime rate and the number of officer-involved shootings have increased markedly this year in Orange County's largest city. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-in-sweep.html
Educated American brown supremacists with the brown racist political platform use infiltration of government and schools while manipulating the legal system to achieve their objective of "community control". While it may be in their interest to have carefully orchestrated demonstrations and some expressions of of civil disobedience, I don't perceive that it's in their interest to incite a riot - they need to work within the system to take over the system. Riots and big, Mexican flag waving demonstrations piss off voters who otherwise might not be paying attention.

These east side Anaheim gang bangers may be racists as well, but they are criminal opportunists who are exploiting a cultural distrust of police to break down the authority of an elected city government in order to impose their own criminal form of "community control" - which excludes the civil order educated brown supremacists seek to usurp. These thugs are working outside the system with a street mentality, they are shoving the system aside, rendering it impotent. It's about "Shotgun" and his homies running neighborhoods for autocratic control and personal profit, not an elected city council acting on deliberation to manage a city.

Both incite racial polarization and both use propaganda to achieve their goals.

Then you have the illegals both groups (racist educated "reconquistas" and racist brown gang banging thugs) seek to use to attain their particular spheres of power, American brown people of all types who have had all that racial stuff pounded into their heads, and American brown people who don't want any part of any of it. This wouldn't be going on without incitement from the gang bangers.

And this is the propaganda talking points both ways - institutionalized white racism expressed through the police vs tatted up, hip hop gang banging illegals - everyone with a brown skin and Spanish last name gets thrown into the same "beaner bag" and the fanged white boogeyman who's out to get them all.

The truth here is that there are apples, oranges, pears, some bananas and the occasional nectarine in this issue, it's not that conveniently simple.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-27-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:29 PM
"SZinWestLA"

You're missing the larger point, which is this:

But for free school lunches, EBT, chain and illegal immigration, an Anaheim filled w/ Latino hood rats does not exist.

Sure, most of those people are not illegal immigrants. I'm confident, however, that most of them fall into one of these categories: 1) Illegal alien, 2) former illegal alien, 3) offspring of current or former illegal alien.

We are mass importing poverty, lack of education, and criminal values. Anaheim is just one manifestation of this situation.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
You're missing the larger point, which is this:

But for free school lunches, EBT, chain and illegal immigration, an Anaheim filled w/ Latino hood rats does not exist.

Sure, most of those people are not illegal immigrants. I'm confident, however, that most of them fall into one of these categories: 1) Illegal alien, 2) former illegal alien, 3) offspring of current or former illegal alien.

We are mass importing poverty, lack of education, and criminal values. Anaheim is just one manifestation of this situation.
Here is the much larger point:

What are you going to do about criminal hood rats?

They're here, they're legal. Due to the 14th amendment, hip hop dirt bags stay. I don't like it, you don't like it, but they stay.

Bitching about it isn't going to change anything, how do we salvage what's left?

The international corporations are against us, the politicians are against us, the educators are against us, the far left is against us, both parties are against us. As the English language movement observed, "everyone is against us but the people". Obama is one election and one supreme court justice away from banana republic dictatorship and abolition of the constitution.

I'm not for laying down, but how do we change it?

Slogans don't count.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 08-28-2012, 06:15 AM

I have to do a little more chirping...

While the linkage of illegal immigration to the illegal disposition of some of the descendents of immigrants legal or not has some truth to it (there were gangs and gangsters composed of Irish immigrants and their descendants from the early 19th century, most notably they came to national prominence along with gangster descendants of late 19th century Italian immigrants during 20th century prohibition), we might as well say that there wouldn't be any black gang bangers without southern democrat slavery of over 150 years ago. The rural Anaheim that Disney built his Kingdom in is long gone, much to his horror before his death in 1966 urban sprawl, crime, drugs, and hookers were already closing in on the Kingdom.

We could even say that without European colonization of the New World there would have been no reservations and a significant portion of Indians wouldn't be drinking themselves to death, but that's only one observation among many, some which might reach an opposite conclusion concerning choices and personal responsibility.

We could blame Lyndon Johnson and his mid 60's "great society" for modern welfare which derailed the black man's general rise in society, partly by denying welfare benefits to a household which included a father which was present as well as the modern expression and dispensation of welfare you mention. Johnson died in 1973.

Can't change past changes of what Anaheim was then and what it is now.

And no more than middle class suburban blacks wanting inner city, ghetto blacks moving in next to them do any of those who pander to illegality want brown gangsters living next to them - including educated Aztlanistas working the system such as Antonio Villaraigosa.

They can't improve the Latino drop out rate (which is virtually the same as the 1960's) by running off whites and making their own "cultural" curriculum. The lack of education among Latinos contributes greatly to brown gangsterism.

What is the solution as I see it?

Including, but not limited to:

Obama has to be a one term president. I don't like Romney either, but if Obama gets a second term this country is done. Doesn't matter if it's a quick or slow death, it's done.

We have to get rid of the concept of race and dispensation of racial propaganda from all sides, recognize people for who they are - not a stereotype often purposefully dished out to create racial enmity. Not all white people are the same person, nor are all brown and black people the same persons. If the depiction of brown people is that they are all tatted, hip hop gang banging illegal residents, we lose. If we can't cut through the propaganda that all white people are child devouring, bloody fanged monsters seeking to annihilate brown people, we lose.

We need to take back the schools and instill a curriculum which addresses the real reasons why the drop out rates among brown Americans and blacks are so high. Contrived racial issues, cultural "sensitivity" and bilingual education have failed to do so for more than 40 years - much to the chagrin of educated brown racists: their solution is more of the same but with much more money redistributed through the tax base. None of that has worked before, it won't work in the future.

And we have to place the blame squarely where the bulk of the blame concerning illegal immigration lies - American employers and American politicians and hold them accountable for their acts. If it weren't for them for the last 60 years or so, you wouldn't have started this thread about Anaheim gang bangers.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-28-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:33 AM

You can't fix something unless your recognize that it is broken. Some refuse to acknowledge that anything is broken and rely in "We just haven't done enough". Then there's the argument as to whose agenda did the breaking.

Most refuse to take responsibility for the results of their actions. And the whole time they're pointing fingers at the "other guy".

If we could only go back to the mid 60's and reverse those "high ideals" that started most of this crap in our schools, immigration and welfare system. Things would have been in much better shape. If only those same people had had more insight and not take so much for granted.

But we can't go back and we have to deal with what we have. Problem is that it's become such a monster and now has the numbers to suck out the last drop of resistance to its devastation, at least here in So. Cal.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:25 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Here is the much larger point:

What are you going to do about criminal hood rats?

They're here, they're legal. Due to the 14th amendment, hip hop dirt bags stay. I don't like it, you don't like it, but they stay.

Bitching about it isn't going to change anything, how do we salvage what's left?

The international corporations are against us, the politicians are against us, the educators are against us, the far left is against us, both parties are against us. As the English language movement observed, "everyone is against us but the people". Obama is one election and one supreme court justice away from banana republic dictatorship and abolition of the constitution.

I'm not for laying down, but how do we change it?

Slogans don't count.

Here's the situation: SOS used to be a collection of people who fought illegal immigration. Folks would do different things and sometimes we'd get together for a protest, march or similar activity.

Very early on w/ Save Our State, it became apparent to me that much of what I was seeing was not being reported by major news agencies. I watched it with my own eyes. Conduct that would have drawn viewers and readers, that reflected terribly on illegal aliens, their supporters and family members, was either mis-reported or more commonly, ignored. Cameras were literally turned off and stories went unwritten. Anyone who marched in downtown L.A. w/ SOS and the Minutemen knows this is true.

I was convinced that if most Americans saw what I was witnessing, they'd be enraged. Consequently, I started to carry a camera and began uploading film on to Youtube. After that, I started my own website and added a blog and a couple of social media augmentations. That's what I do. That is my contribution to the cause or fight.

I am sitting smack dab in the middle of Illegal Immigration Central and am watching the place collapse. With my very limited resources and abilities, I try to show people the truth and engage in some honest reporting. Occasionally, I'll pass on a little commentary and that's about it.

That's all the new section of my website is. It's just the truth. One that has been underreported.

If you think these efforts are insufficent or not achieving much, I'm becoming inclined to agree with you. I've given some thought to chucking the whole thing in if Obama is reelected.

We'll just see what is what.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-30-2012 at 11:28 AM.