Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Chelene and Jeff continue to do damage, but mostly just in California.
I was thinking it was Jeff that writes their web page. Am I right?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 03-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Younger View Post
Honestly, who in there right mind ever thought she could run this state? She received 1.6% of the vote which was about 1.6K so obviously, the voters realized she was not a decent candidate.
You're a little off on the total number votes she got. The percentage was 1.6, but that amounted to approximately 119,000 votes. As far as everything you said about her running for governor, I think you're exactly on the mark.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 03-22-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
I was thinking it was Jeff that writes their web page. Am I right?
You mean this idiot? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjImcBRYYYQ

Honestly, if this is the guy in charge of the San Diego minuteman, the organization needs to have there heads examined. This is not a leader. This is a example of a puppet. He is getting his strings pulled by the oppositions for propaganda purposes.

What the opposition does is use this to demonstrate aggression. This inflames there membership and increases the counter protester numbers.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
You mean this idiot? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjImcBRYYYQ

Honestly, if this is the guy in charge of the San Diego minuteman, the organization needs to have there heads examined. This is not a leader. This is a example of a puppet. He is getting his strings pulled by the oppositions for propaganda purposes.

What the opposition does is use this to demonstrate aggression. This inflames there membership and increases the counter protester numbers.
Yes that idiot. I've seen him but I've never actually met him, and I had no idea he was that much of an a-hole. He must have used the f-word at least 20 times there. I'm still hoping someone answers my question as to whether he's the author of their web site.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Old 03-22-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Yes that idiot. I've seen him but I've never actually met him, and I had no idea he was that much of an a-hole. He must have used the f-word at least 20 times there. I'm still hoping someone answers my question as to whether he's the author of their web site.
I couldn't tell you as I have no clue. He is a puppet though and the opposition in that video is the puppet master. Anyone that can not see it is blind or brainwashed and/or gullible.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
I couldn't tell you as I have no clue. He is a puppet though and the opposition in that video is the puppet master. Anyone that can not see it is blind or brainwashed and/or gullible.
The opposition is named Naui. I guess you could say he's a puppet master of sorts. We have a long history with that dude.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 03-22-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
The opposition is named Naui. I guess you could say he's a pupper master of sorts. We have a long history with that dude.
I know all about naui. He ate some pepper spray if I recall.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:33 AM
SOS Associate

Jeff Schwilk updates his "patriot warnings" page to include another TEA Party group, and increase his disdain for me.

Quote:
Tri-City Tea Party (Sept. 2011). Tri-City refers to Oceanside, Carlsbad, and Vista, CA. This supposed "tea party" group appears to be a GOP front group run by Gary Cass, Steve Guffanti, and Maureen Guffanti. They work with the proven fraud and crook Howard Kaloogian. They are all well aware of Kaloogian's theft of the $100,000 Caltrans settlement money that was legally designated for The San Diego Minutemen. Steer clear of this fake tea party group run by people with no integrity and ethics.
Don't really know anything about this group, or the people he mentions, but I am considering professional jealousy on Schwilk's part because the Tri Cities Tea Party set up shop in Vista, the same town as Schwilk. He could be right about them, but who can believe him when he makes continually unfounded, and false statements about so many others like this:

Quote:
Davi A. Rodrigues (Aug 2011), Sacramento (aka Ayatollah Gondolla online) - Leader of the tiny, fake Save Our State.info internet group. The original SaveOurState.org group founded by Joe Turner and Chelene Nightingale disbanded in 2009. Rodrigues is an infiltrator and lone-nut activist who stirs up trouble in other anti-illegal immigration groups and spreads malicious lies on the internet. Unstable, delusional, destructive behavior. Supports and defends Jim Gilchrist. Stole the "Save Our State" name in late 2009 for his new internet group. He also STOLE the real SOS database in early 2009 and spams people his emails using that stolen list of email addresses. Conducted an online daily jihad of personal, vindictive attacks on Patriot candidate Chelene Nightingale for CA Governor in 2009-2010.
I will say that the last sentence he wrote is the only one that has some air of truth to it, although I'm not sure it goes far enough.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Jeff Schwilk updates his "patriot warnings" page to include another TEA Party group, and increase his disdain for me.

Don't really know anything about this group, or the people he mentions, but I am considering professional jealousy on Schwilk's part because the Tri Cities Tea Party set up shop in Vista, the same town as Schwilk. He could be right about them, but who can believe him when he makes continually unfounded, and false statements about so many others like this:

I will say that the last sentence he wrote is the only one that has some air of truth to it, although I'm not sure it goes far enough.
Chelene wasn't even around when SOS was restarted by Turner. Schwilk is standing in his of droppings and the smell is all around him. Hard to shake that I guess.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
The original SaveOurState.org group founded by Joe Turner and Chelene Nightingale disbanded in 2009.
Jeff just proved how crazy he is. There is no way Chelene Nightingale had any part in founding the old Save Our State. He is desperate to give Nightingale credit for ANYTHING possible.