Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........
Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Oath Keeper

I've been following this long before Chelene every said anything. I asked PochoPatriot one easy question, and he goes off on the conspiracy bs. And RIMO on the other forum was one of the main instigators bringing politics into the forum, not me.

I will continue to post every article I find, so that people can make judgment by themselves.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:20 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
I've been following this long before Chelene every said anything. I asked PochoPatriot one easy question, and he goes off on the conspiracy bs. And RIMO on the other forum was one of the main instigators bringing politics into the forum, not me.

I will continue to post every article I find, so that people can make judgment by themselves.
SOS is no stranger to controversial subjects. Passionate exchanges are to be expected, but I was hoping to remind that we can disagree on one thing and unite on the other, so try not to damage your relationships by making one subject a do or die issue.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:26 AM

Quote:
And RIMO on the other forum was one of the main instigators bringing politics into the forum, not me
Selective memory there. I replied to politics and was attacked by others because I am Dem. Does not bother me because I do know how and who to vote for no matter the party.
Obama does not need me to defend anything. If he was able to be elected I have no desire to interfer.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
I asked PochoPatriot one easy question, and he goes off on the conspiracy bs.
One thing I have learned from dealing with conspiracy theorists, like you, is that no amount of evidence is sufficient to "prove" anything related to his//her pet conspiracy. I have seen the evidence and I am convinced that the man is a natural born American citizen. Anyone who believes differently is a conspiracy theory nut that needs to leave this one alone.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Look....Can I interject here, not as a moderator or anything, but just a bystander?
this birth certificate controversy is not a big thing for me, not because I think it's a false front or a big scam either one, but rather because I have too much to do already. I don't see that much harm in people following a lead, as long as it is kept within the boundaries of good time management and proper disclosure. Having spent innumerable hours researching public records, I have come to the conclusion that people see what they want regardless of what the record says. Even judges and jurors. You can place damning hard evidence before whomever you want, and if they have a bent to see it a certain way, that's what will be seen. This plays the same for both sides of the Obama legitimacy controversy. What I'm saying here is both of you are probably right in some fashion, so don't let it create a rift between you. We all know that many in our government at that level are liars, else we wouldn't be here telling them we are onto their BS about illegals. We also know that Chelena will parrot anything that turns peoples' ears and eyes in her direction, and facts are as she wants to twist or create them, so there is no oracle on this issue to turn to yet. However there is one person who could have ended the majority of suspicion a long time ago, and his reluctance to do so may be more related to division than fraud. In any case, obama gets no quarter from me because he supports the fraud of illegal aliens and open borders, so why the hell should it matter if someone pressures him on the record? My theory is that we are not wrong to hammer him over the illegal alien issue, just as they are not wrong to hammer him on his qualifications. We're all at least hammering Obama, so we are somewhat united
Thank you for echoing my point, AG. I see "birthers" as a distraction to what should be the real focus of our anger, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Every step down stupid rabbit holes like Obama's citizenship, the Federal Reserve conspiracy theories, 9/11 "truth", and the like further destroy our credibility with the general public.

When I was on the leadership committee on the old board, she who will not be named asked my if that org should go after Muslims. After thinking about it for a few days, I advised her against it because it would damage our credibility with the general public.

Now I realize that many of you may have low opinions of the general public, but it is they that will move the country in the right way when they are educated. We are the ten percent that really care. The ten percent that get involved. The ten percent that live, breathe and bleed this movement. We were able to stop amnesty back in 2006. The reason is that we were focused like a laser beam on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, and we educated the public about it. The reason why socialized health care has been beaten back is back the people, is because people focused in on it and educated the public.

We have to get back to that focus and lead! If the birthers, the anti-Federal Reservists, and other conspiracy theorists don't like it, then too bad. Thank you for your help, but we have a country and culture to save. Stopping the illegal invasion of this country and any future amnesties are the only hills I am willing to die on at this time. I know this is harsh, but damn it, we need to get back on track!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:13 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
One thing I have learned from dealing with conspiracy theorists, like you, is that no amount of evidence is sufficient to "prove" anything related to his//her pet conspiracy. I have seen the evidence and I am convinced that the man is a natural born American citizen. Anyone who believes differently is a conspiracy theory nut that needs to leave this one alone.
Maybe I was wrong, and there is an Oracle on this matter
Old 02-15-2010, 08:23 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Thank you for echoing my point, AG. I see "birthers" as a distraction to what should be the real focus of our anger, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Every step down stupid rabbit holes like Obama's citizenship, the Federal Reserve conspiracy theories, 9/11 "truth", and the like further destroy our credibility with the general public.!
I personally don't care if people discuss this issue, as that shouldn't destroy our credibility. Taking it up as an official pursuit would destroy our credibility, and you're right, it did when Chelena made it so back in the old days. We're not here to dash anyones hopes of uncovering nefarious plots or exposing facts. We just need to keep things like this in perspective as to how they affect us in the present. Right now there's alot of speculation, but the chances of it altering our course are still pretty remote, so it shouldn't dominate or be at the forefront our activities
Old 02-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Oath Keeper

Quote:

Okay, here goes another easy question. Please post the evidence you have seen, so that I too can be convinced. It is the liberal mentality to attack a person who asks a question, that doesn't blend in with their beliefs. I have yet to call you a name, and I can look back through this thread and count many times you have called me names.

I asked you why all of his records are sealed (as nobody has seen them, so I would like to know where you got your proof). As all the evidence I have investigated over a two-year period, suggest we have an illegal alien as president, but you say you have proof, please post it. I find it ironic that you are supposed to be fighting illegal immigration, but you are willing to overlook your own party. I'm convinced that Bush and Cheney had to know there was a problem here, but refused to get involved.

All I want to know, is the truth!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:54 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
It wouldn't, but this is very clearly not the case. If you would read all of reading I supplied to you, you surely wouldn't be asking me the questions that you are.

They are printed in black and white.

I'm asking you questions about what you wrote. Specifically, you stated:

Originally Posted by Cruisingfool
You sir are flat out wrong! Obummers mother was under the age of 18 at the time of birth of this turd! She was married to a british citizen when she popped out this turd, you might want to check out the Law!

After you posted this, however, you told me that his mother's age at the time of birth is irrelevant as is his father's British citizenship. So now you really have me scratching my head. Why did you mention these things in the first place?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 02-15-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Some people want to know the truth, don't you?
Lets pretend that the "Unites Sates Justice Foundation" finds that Obama was born a citizen, would you accept their word?
Closed Thread