Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-10-2009, 08:47 AM
SOS Associate

Default Save Our State.org Goes Offline

I regret to inform everyone that our predecessor, SOS.org, has ceased to publish. We were having discussions with Joe Turner to possibly assume the old forum, but those were not sucessful. There were too many restrictions and requirements that accompanied it in relation to protecting Chelene Nightingale during her campaign for governor, and I didn't believe that I, or many others could adhere to such a covenant given the volatility and hostility accompanying many of the complaints and allegations surrounding her management of Save Our State.
While Save Our State is adhering to the prohibition that accompanies a charitable corporation in regards to supporting or opposing candidates for public office, we are not prevented from expressing our thoughts and opinions about former corporate officers and managers. This organization will not follow in the footsteps of its' predecessor in regards to sheltering or promoting individuals for the perceived or stated good of California, or the United States of America, as determined by a select few people.
If we are to be a successful organization in attracting new associates and supporters, we must exhibit a willingness to ferret out corruption and misuse within our own ranks, and present to our constituents that we do not participate in covering up misdealings, or silencing those who would expose them. I understand that this may have the effect of steering some people away from us that hold security and heirarchy in the highest regard, however I believe that to be quite a hinderance to growth, and at worst, a breeding ground for failure.
We still have legal options in regards to the old corporation, and we will be examining those over the next few weeks, but for now we have been deprived of our old home and history. There cannot be two Save Our State's. What one did, the other would be held accountable for in a public manner. We have the only legitimate corporation now, so it stands to reason the other one could no longer operate. With your support and participation, Save Our State will rise above its' predecessor and regain the footing it once had in the pursuit of the agendas shared by those whose history and efforts were applied in those endeavors.

Sincerely,

Davi Rodrigues
Old 11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Listen, before they closed shop, did Mike send over the names, addresses and other contact information for the SOS Rally Squads he had been organizing? I kinda' figured, since they no longer need them and all ...
Old 11-10-2009, 03:53 PM

You are a riot DA.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Love One Another.

You are getting the cat-o-9-tails....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Listen, before they closed shop, did Mike send over the names, addresses and other contact information for the SOS Rally Squads he had been organizing? I kinda' figured, since they no longer need them and all ...
Old 11-10-2009, 10:11 PM

Part of me is sad to see that SoS die. I put in some blood, sweat and tears there, and I feel that I was booted unfairly. However, part of me is glad, because the agenda of old SoS was too dominated by the Nightingale agenda which began to move away from illegal immigration and towards areas that where peripheral issues such as third party Presidential (loser) campaigns, End the Fed, the Obama birth certificate conspiracy and 9/11 "truth".

It is my firm hope that our SOS will not go down those rabbit trails, and make the main thing, illegal immigration, the main thing. I believe that this boards management will do just that.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Rebel

SOS has been dead since 2006 when that buffoon idiotic dream horned her way in. It's about time the SOS.org went offline, I was wondering if Davi was going to have send a cease and desist letter to stop them from using the name that no longer belongs to them.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Continent Thief

AG, do you still have access to the old SOS.org forums? There was a lot of good stuff in there for the first few years.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-11-2009, 03:45 PM

I had no idea that SOS.org had ended until just now. I put a post up about it in socializing. Feel free to remove it. We certainly don't need clutter mucking up the board.

I'm really sorry. I had been with that board for a long long time. It had gotten a little strange the last couple of years. I hope this one doesn't go the same way.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:39 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
AG, do you still have access to the old SOS.org forums? There was a lot of good stuff in there for the first few years.
Yes, but it's in a form that is difficult and a little costly to import here. I think it can be done, but I'm not up to the task yet. Gotta study PHP some more
Old 11-11-2009, 07:39 PM

Are you SOS members telling us that you had no idea that the forum was closing? Seems some of you would have known something.