Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Restricted Area > Restricted Posters Area

Restricted Posters Area WARNING! Some of the Registered Users in this area have been restricted to posting in this section only due to habitual posting rule violations, agendas that conflict with SOS, or an inability to express themselves in a civil manner, or within the standards set by Save Our State's general society. You may read postings in here that are offensive, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Further, some of the agendas displayed in here by users are not necessarily, or in any way practiced or supported by Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-07-2010, 06:03 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Kele, first off it's great to hear from you. I'm hoping you're still enjoying your Rocky Mountain environs. Secondly, nobody thinks you're responsible for having taken that horrible beating ... other than the person who typed out those remarks. I've been with SOS for years and never heard or read anyone intimate anything similar.

Some folks are just bitter and angry, Kele, and they spout nonsense on this board as a result of it.

Sam
Old 06-07-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Kele, first off it's great to hear from you. I'm hoping you're still enjoying your Rocky Mountain environs. Secondly, nobody thinks you're responsible for having taken that horrible beating ... other than the person who typed out those remarks. I've been with SOS for years and never heard or read anyone intimate anything similar.

Some folks are just bitter and angry, Kele, and they spout nonsense on this board as a result of it.

Sam
Thank you for your kind words Sam.

I am nearly finished with my Rocky Mountain environment. My degree at the University of Wyoming will be complete by July 9. I'm headed back to So Cal for grad school come August.

What happened to me is three years old. I've moved on, I've learned to live with the physical repercussions and I've certainly dealt with the emotional repercussions. Everyone else should too. I blame no one other than the goonage and the uncaringly complicit police force for what happened to me. It's over, it's done, and it no longer needs to be a topic of discussion.

There are far more important things going on in California and the nation at large--like Obama's challenge to Arizona's employment law. There is where the focus should be.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I'm headed back to So Cal for grad school come August.
With all due respect, you might want to rethink that. So. Cal. has traveled further down the sewer pipe than it was three years ago.

For my part, after what happened to me on Friday, I am planning on leaving California the first chance I get.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:05 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
With all due respect, you might want to rethink that. So. Cal. has traveled further down the sewer pipe than it was three years ago.

For my part, after what happened to me on Friday, I am planning on leaving California the first chance I get.
What happened?
Old 06-07-2010, 08:08 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Grad school is not something you just back out of at the last minute. I'm sure Kele will be fine, and I'm glad she's coming back. We may just run into each other again.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 06-07-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
What happened?
I just posted about it here.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:57 AM

Good to hear from you kele. I have often wondered how you are doing. I am glad you have at least reached your education goal.

Have to give you a little bad (maybe) news. Last week I read where an Assemblyman in Sac had introduced a bill in the house and it passed and is waiting to see if it passed in the Senate. He wants the CA colleges and Universities to be able to deny admission on grounds of three things. The first was race, maybe age and demograpics. His last name is Hernandez. I will try and find it in the next couple of says. As my old song goes 'I am so busy I don't have time right now'.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 AM

I just found the article under California Schools. AG posted the article there.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:

Hi All:

Well, leaving Wyoming tomorrow morning. I really can't rethink grad school, SDSU is one of the only universities in the U.S. that offers my degree course. My undergraduate degree (University of Wyoming), G.P.A., and letters of recommendation will get me into SDSU, I have no doubts.

See you on the flip side!!!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:59 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Hi All:

Well, leaving Wyoming tomorrow morning. I really can't rethink grad school, SDSU is one of the only universities in the U.S. that offers my degree course. My undergraduate degree (University of Wyoming), G.P.A., and letters of recommendation will get me into SDSU, I have no doubts.

See you on the flip side!!!!!
You'll probably be fine. If I didn't have hope for California I wouldn't be fighting for it.