Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Oath Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I have never gotten into this Birther Thing. It just seems like a Dirty Harry movie. How did someone think about it in 1961, some simply will never give up their only hope. It seems like Comedy Forum to me.
Remember those words.....
Old 02-10-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
The guy should not even be a citizen, much less a president. It doesn't matter where he was born, what does matter is what is beyond debate, which is who his father was -- a noncitizen.
Remember, I said I am not into this Birther Thing, however two Illegal Invaders cross the border and drop a little one and it is a US CITIZEN.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:13 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The guy should not even be a citizen, much less a president. It doesn't matter where he was born, what does matter is what is beyond debate, which is who his father was -- a noncitizen.

That assertion is flat out wrong. You have misstated federal law pertaining to birthright citizenship.

Obama's mother is a U.S. citizen; further, his father was lawfully in the United States on a student visa (two currently irrelevant legal points). Obama was born on U.S. soil. Hence, he's a citizen.

Not only is what you have stated inaccurate, it would be inaccurate if the law was modified in the fashion many border security activists would like to see undertaken. Currently, a child is legally a U.S. citizen if he is born on U.S. soil, regardless of his parents' unlawful residency status. Many individuals feel this is the result of a perversion/misinterpretation of the Civil War Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. They opine that a person should not receive legal residency if born in our country, if one or more parents is an illegal alien. Even under this formula, Barack Obama would be a citizen.

So Twoller, you've got me confused. Assuming Obama was born in Hawaii, why isn't he a citizen?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 02-10-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
A couple questions for those of you who believe that Barack Obama is illegitimately occupying the White House:

A. If Barack Obama never attended Columbia, where he is thought to have completed his undergraduate education, how did he get into Harvard Law School?

B. How many people would have to unanimously agree to perpetuate, and then participate in, a successful conspiracy to lie about a Hawaiian state government birth certificate, and fake records relating to completing a 4 year degree at an Ivy League university?
No one ever needed to lie about a Hawaiian birth certificate. Look up the Hawaiian law. Because of a quirk in the law, any parent who is a resident of Hawaii can have the child's birth registered in the state any time up to their first birthday. That's why Hawaii has a registration of live birth instead of a certificate of live birth. The only "certificate" is the vault copy with the doctor's signature. He might very well be a natural born citizen and we would know that if he would permit that vault copy to be made public.

Then there is the question of the Indonesian adoption. Indonesian law provides that only citizens can attend school. ozbama went to school in Indonesia. Those two facts lend itself to the ordinary conclusion that little Barry was adopted by Sotero and made an Indonesian citizen and in fact during his time in Indonesia he did go by the name of Barak Sotero. According to US law, a parent cannot voluntarily change the citizenship of an American born child. The child has only to file proper documents with the government reclaiming his citizenship status. There is not only no documentation to clear up the adoption question but whether or not he was required to or did file anything reclaiming his status as citizen of the United States.

The right questions aren't being asked. It isn't so much that college and university records don't exist. It is not quite as bad as the evil little creature plopped down and became an overnight presidebt, it is as bad as someone having backtracked and removed everything in his background. Why, what is in those records that the great and powerful ozbama doesn't want seen? What could it be that he would rather remain the subject of attacks on his citizenship than confronted and put to rest? It is something that he at least considers worse than the speculation.

Up until this presidebt every other one as a candidate, had to produce and open up all their records. We know what John Kerry's school records say, we know that Al Gore was rather lazy and didn't get good grades. We know that George Bush got rather good grades compared to his opposition. We have no idea what Little Barry's records say at all. He has gotten a pass at producing them. Just like he has gotten a pass at making public the results of his annual physical exam and tax returns.

I am personally convinced that ozbama is not a citizen, I am absolutely convinced that there is something that he is hiding and would like to know what that is.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:23 AM

I cannot speak for Obama or anyone else, however, TRY TO FORCE ME TO DO ANYTHING AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET. I have no idea why he has his records sealed but again , after all I have read for the last 2 plus years of all the discontent I will not bother to state what I think the reason is.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:
That assertion is flat out wrong. You have misstated federal law pertaining to birthright citizenship.

Obama's mother is a U.S. citizen; further, his father was lawfully in the United States on a student visa (two currently irrelevant legal points). Obama was born on U.S. soil. Hence, he's a citizen.

Not only is what you have stated inaccurate, it would be inaccurate if the law was modified in the fashion many border security activists would like to see undertaken. Currently, a child is legally a U.S. citizen if he is born on U.S. soil, regardless of his parents' unlawful residency status. Many individuals feel this is the result of a perversion/misinterpretation of the Civil War Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. They opine that a person should not receive legal residency if born in our country, if one or more parents is an illegal alien. Even under this formula, Barack Obama would be a citizen.

So Twoller, you've got me confused. Assuming Obama was born in Hawaii, why isn't he a citizen?
Ah, Sam, people like the one you're addressing have already made up their minds, so don't confuse them with the facts.

As an aside, this is one of the rabbit holes the border security movement has gone down, and lost a great deal of credibility due to it.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:34 AM

When dealing with a criminal enterprise it is always wise to use any weapon available.

Like this.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/32752.html

“We just hit him with a freight train,” one Democratic official familiar with the anti-Coats effort said Monday. “It’s Politics 101: Frame the guy early.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz0fG0ETcSf

It's the democratic political process FRAME THE GUY EARLY.

Considering that democrats want ozbama to take the next step, which is not only frame the guy but take out the opposition by assassination, gagsta style, it will be interesting to see how the public puts up with it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/...ans/index.html

Channel your inner Al Capone and go gangsta against your foes. Let 'em know that if they aren't with you, they are against you, and will pay the price.

Democrats are basically criminals. Accusing ozbama of not being a citizen is mild, really mild compared with encouraging the government to engage in assassinations.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Oath Keeper

Quote:

You sir are flat out wrong! Obummers mother was under the age of 18 at the time of birth of this turd! She was married to a british citizen when she popped out this turd, you might want to check out the Law!
Old 02-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Oath Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Ah, Sam, people like the one you're addressing have already made up their minds, so don't confuse them with the facts.

As an aside, this is one of the rabbit holes the border security movement has gone down, and lost a great deal of credibility due to it.
Wouldn't you consider a person in this Country, serving as President, that has every item of his History sealed, and his Grandmother is on video in Mombasa, Kenya clearly stating she witnessed her grandturd being born in Mombasa, Kenya, as an illegal alien?
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Oath Keeper

Default Eegad! Stop Mischaracterizing the Eligibility Issue

Link
Eegad! Stop Mischaracterizing the Eligibility Issue

IT’S NOT JUST THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

by V. Harlow, blogging at http://www.vventures.net

(Feb. 10, 2010) — The eligibility issue has constantly been mischaracterized as a “citizenship” issue or a “birth certificate” issue, and major media outlets keep playing on this same theme over and over, ridiculing those who want the truth.

I suspect they are partially driven by fear: fear they won’t get interviews, fear they won’t get invitations, fear they won’t get to cover important issues if this issue is included in what they cover. Even Fox News continues to ridicule and mischaracterize this very important Constitutional issue.

Can we attack this administration on other valid issues? Yes, of course. I don’t advocate doing anything less. It’s not right to push aside the very valid and important Constitutional issue of the eligibility of the current resident of White House to hold the job as though it is of no consequence. There have been people scoffing for over a year now, yet lawsuits continue. The issue is law. The highest office in the land, the one responsible for upholding our laws and protecting our freedoms, is the issue.

Most reasonable people don’t question the “citizenship” of Obama. The Constitution has special requirements for holders of the presidency. One of them is “natural born citizen.” That is a higher standard than “citizen.” It is a higher standard than “native citizen.”

Some people signed off on Obama’s qualification rather cavalierly either knowingly or carelessly. They need to be held to account.

It’s easy to ridicule and destroy the reputations and careers of people fighting this battle, but it’s wrong. Orly Taitz, regardless of whether or not one questions her professionalism, does not deserve the treatment she has received from anonymous callers, malicious supporters of Obama, or from major media outlets. She comes willing and determined to defend our Constitution, while so many charged with that responsibility have forsaken it completely.

Donofrio, Pidgeon, Berg, Kreep, and others fighting the battle do not deserve the ridicule. The American people overwhelmingly want to know the truth.

An honest hearing is required.

© 2010, The Post & Email, Inc. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified.
Closed Thread