Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-10-2013, 10:52 AM
SOS Associate

Default Corrupt Former Illegal Sues Over Law Enforcement Job Denial

OK, so this guy admits he is corrupt, has used a SSN in a fraudulent manner, was in the country illegally, and then worked illegally after he was aware he couldn't. Now he claims he's upstanding enough to be hired as law enforcement. This is what we've become here in the US. And the kicker is the USCI approved of him becoming an immigrant and a citizen AFTER they knew he was such a cheater, liar, fraud, and illegal alien. No he doesn't qualify as being of good character to be in law enforcement. He would make a fine politician though, and especially so here in this corrupt political state.

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/12/10/598...mployment.html

Quote:
Guerrero also attached an explanation: He was given the Social Security number as a teenager so he could start working in 1995. He didn’t know he was undocumented and that the number was not his own until 1997. Guerrero continued to use the Social Security number to find work, but paid taxes from 1997 to 2007 with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. The IRS issues the ID numbers to people who are ineligible for Social Security numbers so that they can pay taxes.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:00 PM

Good to see you back, AG.
I doubt that any thing will happen to the bum. They have reached the point that they think they run the governmen and there are times , I think they are on to something.

Last edited by Rim05; 12-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:46 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Good to see you back, AG.
I doubt that any thing will happen to the bum. They have reached the point that they think they run the governmen and there are times , I think they are on to something.
It's good to be here again Rim. I'm not back to my old self, full-time yet, but I'll be spending a little more time here from now on,....God willing

This invader is pretty uppity. The state employment system already said he didn't possess the qualities that a job in law enforcement requires. Which might seem a little surprising to us, given what laws this state legislature has passed this session. Seems we might still have some agencies with a few scruples after all. But yes; it seems the former illegal has taken to heart what the illegal-friendly legislators have been preaching. Let's watch the case and see what develops