Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-21-2010, 07:38 AM

Default Auntie Zeituni Onyango Is Back Again

Unbelievable!!! This woman who is directly related to the President refuses to leave the USA after having been ordered to do so. She gets to stay after a 2nd hearing in which it appears the Judge crapped his pants when he pondered his future if he deported this beast back to Kenya. She stays, she collects disability, she lives in public housing and claims that it is our duty to make her a citizen.
Why do any of us obey any laws in this country? Just look at this woman laugh at our laws!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZLJm...&feature=email

Last edited by Eagle1; 09-21-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:20 AM
SOS Associate

OH...My...F***ing...GOD!

But wait a minute. Illegals cannot get benefits..

She's the poster child for the American version of Bastille day. Plaster this video everywhere
Old 09-21-2010, 10:47 AM

Default Upchuck !!!!!

I clicked on the video and then X'ed it in 15 seconds.

I'm not interested.

Does everyone get it ?

The "family" are the bottom of the barrel Africans, freeloaders.

This is an example of the motivation of present Commander in Surrender.

Black Liberation Theology.

Poke it to the whites, pick their pockets and redistribute it to "families"
Old 09-21-2010, 11:53 AM

The stay on her deportation was initially issued on the grounds that her life would be in danger if she returned to Kenya. Kind of weird. She's more safe in the dirty, rotten racist, white majority US than in the wonderful, tolerant, and loving native land of Kenya?

Isn't that how it always is? They condemn us as racists and imperialists, all the way across the border into our country for the "better life" they could never create for themselves in their own land.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I clicked on the video and then X'ed it in 15 seconds.

I'm not interested.

Does everyone get it ?

The "family" are the bottom of the barrel Africans, freeloaders.

This is an example of the motivation of present Commander in Surrender.

Black Liberation Theology.

Poke it to the whites, pick their pockets and redistribute it to "families"
Poke it to the system maybe, but I don't think it would ultimately have to be a white dominated system for a freeloading roach the likes of her to steal from. If the Chinese were running the US the same way, she'd still be doing the same
Old 09-22-2010, 12:34 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Wow. Good lord, that was more than a bit over-the-top.

Can you imagine the reaction of the press if Billy Carter or Reagan's brother had mouthed something half as dismissive of U.S. laws or insulting to the public as this?

Under normal circumstances, I'd think Obama would be furious/mortified/trying to hide over this woman's offensive remarks. But to be candid, I'm not sure he considers them offensive. Her perspective of entitlement may not be too far off from his.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:03 AM

This leaves more questions than answers.

When did she start getting disability, and why? Not SSI, but disability??

I remember the press when she was granted asylum - the judge was convinced her government would try to assassinate her if she returned, what was that all about when they celebrate Barry?

How are we responsible to make her a citizen - telling me she isn't yet - and that she never asked for assistance or public housing they just gave it to her?

So what she's saying is, and the reporter is agreeing with, is that she's not the stupid one our system of government is?

Is there anyone else in his family getting special treatment like this?

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, but please - let my relatives come first!

And most of all - how is she helping him??
Old 09-22-2010, 05:31 AM

Several years ago a front page LA Times story described social welfare and urban renewal African style in Zimbabwe by the noble, tolerant humane African head of state: Bulldozers showed up one morning in the Capitol city and simply flattened all the slums, leaving the impovrished people to fend for themselves.

No outcry from the world press. The story was kind of ho-hum...like what else would you expect from blacks? At least they don't eat each other any more.

Well, Obama's book, Dreams From My Father, has a family reunion scene when he visits his homeland, Kenya. Family members are sitting around discussing all of the wonderful African cultural practices, such as polygamy, buying women with cattle, beating women, and they talk about how the African government cleared out a nortorius slum in the same fashion: bulldozers showed up one morning and flattened the place after giving inhabitants a few minutes to pack their stuff and get the Hell out before the roof came down on them. No real outrage by Obama's family. Just kind of ho-hum, well that's life. (At least they didn't eat them.)

It seems that Kenya has an illegal immigration problem. Refugees from Ethiopia and other "liberated" countries flood into Kenya for a "better life" and the Kenyan government just ran them out with bulldozers...taking a page from the Israelis' treatment of Palestinians I suppose.

If you have not read Obama's book, you should do so. It's a real eye opener.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:41 AM
SOS Associate

Don,

First off, I do get that you are trying to show a correlation between the deterioration of our country and our neighborhoods that is occurring due to the onslaught of illegal immigrants from the third world, and that which happened due to the growth of the black demographic in inner cities and slums. I'll concede that there is some connection, however it is in historical reference now only. The only somewhat related theme is that greedy global traders deposited foreigners on US soil for profit and left the rest up to chance.
That's where the correlation ends though Don. The vast majority of blacks in America now descended from slavery and had no choice as to their being here. They were subject to centuries of discriminatory deprivation in education, employment, and opportunities. In short, the destruction of their ethics here was pretty much a national act, and not some genetic characterisitic. Conversely, the majority of illegal immigrants are willingly breaking in to the US, all but having taxpayer benefits forced upon them by some manipulative elements within our government, and granted special considerations in education, healthcare, and prosecution. Now before you go off telling me about the 1965 civil rights act, school intergration, and affirmative action, I'll say that once again there is a connection. But I'll also say that once you voluntarily create a sub class of humans it becomes exponentially more difficult to undo it. We have an obligation to black Americans that we don't have to illegal immigrants. Black people are Americans and illegals are foreigners.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-22-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:57 AM
"SZinWestLA"

No outcry from the world press. The story was kind of ho-hum...like what else would you expect from blacks? At least they don't eat each other any more.

Don, you are to be given points for consistency. You have somehow managed to find the race angle in this story that had eluded everyone else who has posted in the thread.