Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2010, 12:16 AM

Default We are not a racists. We are realists.

I am a legal tax-paying worker in California.
I was born in CA. I now work in an overwhelmingly Hispanic workforce. I am deep-in-tune with the trends and attitudes that dominate this workplace atmosphere.
Let me tell you, that there is a "club" to which I do not belong. (and cannot, because racially, I am "white")
This "club" dominates the workplace radio, workplace food, the workplace hiring practices, and most importantly the workplace attitude. I cannot enter this "club", because me and my family have lived here for over 100 years.
In order to become a member of this "club", you have to be recently or not-at-all certified as a legal resident of the USA, speak Spanish, and be a subject of repression in the midst of political opportunities.

To examine the root/source of the problem, I basically blame two types of people....(1) those business owners who are willing to hire cheap illegal labor.....and (2) those politicians who allow this to happen by refusing to enforce the laws.

Unfortunately I cannot blame those desperate (Hispanic) men and women who take advantage of our "relaxed" and "soft" enforcement of state and federal labor laws, this includes the border laws. It's almost like they are being baited to jump the border.
But I do still hold the accountable those who defy the written law....for laws are laws....and here in the USA, we are supposed to stand proud of these Laws.....in fact these "laws" are supposed to protect our freedoms.
It seems though, that if these laws are not enforced, our freedoms are only guaranteed as-long-as our non-citizen neighbors are allowed an equal prosperity chance, if their home country fails it's duty to their population.

=Randall=

Last edited by Randall; 06-13-2010 at 12:30 AM.