Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-24-2013, 12:07 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Thanks for admitting that:

(1) Whites have been relegated to 2nd class status; and,

(2) Blacks are not responsible for their actions.

Interesting theory of yours, that it takes a "few centuries to set things right" after slavery, that was ended 150 years ago. If it takes centuries for blacks to perform to the same ethical and intellectual standards as whites, as you argue, shouldn't under performing blacks be banned from life threatening occupations like practicing medicine, flying commercial airplanes, doing brain surgery, owning guns or making decisions about the use of nuclear weapons...at least for a "few centuries" and they finally recover from "slavery" and achieve the same level of accountability as whites?

And shouldn't vulnerable white children be separated from blacks who, for whatever reason, can't control their impulse for racially motivated anti-white violence?

Were not southern whites morally correct to use racially segregated schools to protect vulnerable white children from racially motivated violence by blacks, who are given a pass for violence because it is "not fair" to hold them to the same high standards as white children whom they brutalize?

How nice when people like you come around and agree that the southern white assessment of negro character and impulse control was correct all along. Whether you realize it or not, you've made a case for an anti-white racial caste system as well as for black inferiority.

I'm called a racist because I think blacks should be held to the same standards as whites, but you're regarded as "enlightened", "accepting" and "tolerant" based on your belief that blacks are not capable of meeting the same standards as whites. I'm sure black people are flattered by your high assessment of their intelligence and character and your belief that they'll act like savages for at least the next "few centuries."

So nice when people like you rip off the mask and show your true beliefs.
Yeah, you took quite a leap from what I said. I certainly didn't imply that black people were inferior. Neither did I say they shouldn't be held to account individually. I actually denounced that practice, if you'll open your eyes and actually see what I wrote as opposed to what you want to see there. As individuals, everyone should be accountable. It makes no sense to excuse anyone for an infraction or crime based upon their race. However, culturally speaking, helping black families regain their footing....somehow...after being exposed to centuries of slavery and prejudice..., is not a morally repugnant effort. In slavery, families were split apart, kids raised without benefit of an independence rich culture, inherent human values, and criminal or civil justice. They were owned...property. Did you expect kids raised like that over the course of centuries to somehow suddenly and magically cast off their past upbringing, be cast into a society they had previously only witnessed as spectators, and acquire all the social skills, family values, and adherence to ethics, and become an equal to those who had centuries of family roots, education, religious practice, and community support?

My mindset is that it is OK to pour some effort and money into black communities with very specific and limited goals to help improve their family and community ties. That's it though. restore their footing culturally.

Don, I understand how you feel, and while not every feeling you express here is entirely unfounded, I do think you have a lack of ability to absorb the misfortune of others based upon your disdain or fear of their race. I agree that current race based admissions policies are far too generous to selected races. Also agree that there's a concerted effort to villainize white people by many organizations and government officials. Where we part on our beliefs is that I don't think we should let our government get away with swinging the pendulum to suit the needs or desires of those in power. You, on the other hand, want to hold the entire race accountable as the instigator. I don't believe a black person is inferior to a white person, genetically or otherwise.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:33 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
So according to my estimate:

15% of the country's population loves open borders.

80% of the country will not lift a finger or say a word against massive immigration, amnesty or open borders.

20% of the country stopped the amnesties in 2006-2012.

The hard core patriots fighting the invasion are only 5% more than the hard core amnesty lovers.

65% of the country is apathetic about the issue.

30% of the country is aware of the problem, but is either so polite or so frightened of being called "racist" they wouldn't dare say anything.

When I analyze these figures, If their proportions are correct I would really describe our country as mostly apathetic, and only slightly more patriotic than anti American.
I'm not sure where you are getting the facts figures or backgrounds to arrive at those percentages
Old 01-24-2013, 07:54 PM

I'm not getting those numbers from anywhere, they're my own estimates. They're just a guess.
I put them out just to see what others think, and to see what kind of numbers and estimates others think are realistic.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:21 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Yeah, you took quite a leap from what I said. I certainly didn't imply that black people were inferior. Neither did I say they shouldn't be held to account individually. I actually denounced that practice, if you'll open your eyes and actually see what I wrote as opposed to what you want to see there. As individuals, everyone should be accountable. It makes no sense to excuse anyone for an infraction or crime based upon their race. However, culturally speaking, helping black families regain their footing....somehow...after being exposed to centuries of slavery and prejudice..., is not a morally repugnant effort. In slavery, families were split apart, kids raised without benefit of an independence rich culture, inherent human values, and criminal or civil justice. They were owned...property. Did you expect kids raised like that over the course of centuries to somehow suddenly and magically cast off their past upbringing, be cast into a society they had previously only witnessed as spectators, and acquire all the social skills, family values, and adherence to ethics, and become an equal to those who had centuries of family roots, education, religious practice, and community support?

My mindset is that it is OK to pour some effort and money into black communities with very specific and limited goals to help improve their family and community ties. That's it though. restore their footing culturally.

Don, I understand how you feel, and while not every feeling you express here is entirely unfounded, I do think you have a lack of ability to absorb the misfortune of others based upon your disdain or fear of their race. I agree that current race based admissions policies are far too generous to selected races. Also agree that there's a concerted effort to villainize white people by many organizations and government officials. Where we part on our beliefs is that I don't think we should let our government get away with swinging the pendulum to suit the needs or desires of those in power. You, on the other hand, want to hold the entire race accountable as the instigator. I don't believe a black person is inferior to a white person, genetically or otherwise.

"Did you expect kids raised like that over the course of centuries to somehow suddenly and magically cast off their past upbringing, be cast into a society they had previously only witnessed as spectators, and acquire all the social skills, family values, and adherence to ethics, and become an equal to those who had centuries of family roots, education, religious practice, and community support?"

How pathetic!

Nobody is "raised over the course of centuries..." Nobody is that old. Nobody. This is nonsense. There is no such thing as the kind of genetic imprinting that you suggest. There is no evidence to support it.

From the colonial period onward, thousands of slaves were emancipated and lived productive useful lives and comported to the norms of civilized behavior. Many emancipated slaves in the south actually became slave owners in their own right. Slavery was first abolished in Vermont (before it became a state) and then in Massasschusetts. In the early 1800's, New York state had a large slave population that was gradually emancipated and those people adjusted to the challenges of freedom just fine. Likewise emancipated slaves in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticutt, and other Northern states made the transition, smoothly and seemlessly, to freedom. They married produced families, worked, started businesses, and voted, etc.

The blacks in the south were slaves only for an additional half century longer than the slaves in New England and New York. Funny how emancipated slaves, who actually experienced slavery, whether in the Northern or Southern states, adjusted just fine to freedom and were able to comply with the norms of civilized behavior.

Question: How did newly emancipated slaves make the transition to freedom without suffering from the "legacy of slavery."

Answer: They never heard of "Black Studies."

In the 1920's the Communist Party USA made a big pitch to "oppressed blacks and it fell flat. The CPUSA bemoaned the prosperity of American blacks and the influence of the black church as reasons for black indifference to communism. They were doing too well to sign on to a "share the wealth" agenda.

In the 1920's, a black leader named Marcus Garvey was elected by a convention of 25,000 blacks as their leader. Yes...the only black "leader" in history who was actually elected as such by black people! He proposed an ambitious program of black business creation, black education and, among other things, black colonization of and nation building in Africa. He promulgated the Negro Bill of Rights among other things.

Garvey was railroaded, convicted on phoney criminal charges (mail fraud), and deported from the US at the instigation of a politically powerful racist organization....the NAACP! The KKK actually raised money to finance Garvey's appeal, but without success. Garvey was destroyed by the politically powerful NAACP because Garvey's bold vision of economic development threatened the NAACP's "vision" of parasitism and dependency.

Only after the recent introduction of the welfare state and "Black Studies" and financial incentives based on such bogus nonsense as the theory of "Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome" have blacks been disabled by the "legacy of slavery." Modern Black dysfunctionalism is not a product of centuries of slavery. It is a product of ethnic scammers, frauds, and pseudo intellectual drivel that has no basis in fact, science or genetics.

In summary: There is no scientific or factual basis for your theory of black genetic impairment because of slavery.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:01 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
"Did you expect kids raised like that over the course of centuries to somehow suddenly and magically cast off their past upbringing, be cast into a society they had previously only witnessed as spectators, and acquire all the social skills, family values, and adherence to ethics, and become an equal to those who had centuries of family roots, education, religious practice, and community support?"

How pathetic!

Nobody is "raised over the course of centuries..." Nobody is that old. Nobody. This is nonsense. There is no such thing as the kind of genetic imprinting that you suggest. There is no evidence to support it.

From the colonial period onward, thousands of slaves were emancipated and lived productive useful lives and comported to the norms of civilized behavior. Many emancipated slaves in the south actually became slave owners in their own right. Slavery was first abolished in Vermont (before it became a state) and then in Massasschusetts. In the early 1800's, New York state had a large slave population that was gradually emancipated and those people adjusted to the challenges of freedom just fine. Likewise emancipated slaves in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticutt, and other Northern states made the transition, smoothly and seemlessly, to freedom. They married produced families, worked, started businesses, and voted, etc.

The blacks in the south were slaves only for an additional half century longer than the slaves in New England and New York. Funny how emancipated slaves, who actually experienced slavery, whether in the Northern or Southern states, adjusted just fine to freedom and were able to comply with the norms of civilized behavior.

Question: How did newly emancipated slaves make the transition to freedom without suffering from the "legacy of slavery."

Answer: They never heard of "Black Studies."

In the 1920's the Communist Party USA made a big pitch to "oppressed blacks and it fell flat. The CPUSA bemoaned the prosperity of American blacks and the influence of the black church as reasons for black indifference to communism. They were doing too well to sign on to a "share the wealth" agenda.

In the 1920's, a black leader named Marcus Garvey was elected by a convention of 25,000 blacks as their leader. Yes...the only black "leader" in history who was actually elected as such by black people! He proposed an ambitious program of black business creation, black education and, among other things, black colonization of and nation building in Africa. He promulgated the Negro Bill of Rights among other things.

Garvey was railroaded, convicted on phoney criminal charges (mail fraud), and deported from the US at the instigation of a politically powerful racist organization....the NAACP! The KKK actually raised money to finance Garvey's appeal, but without success. Garvey was destroyed by the politically powerful NAACP because Garvey's bold vision of economic development threatened the NAACP's "vision" of parasitism and dependency.

Only after the recent introduction of the welfare state and "Black Studies" and financial incentives based on such bogus nonsense as the theory of "Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome" have blacks been disabled by the "legacy of slavery." Modern Black dysfunctionalism is not a product of centuries of slavery. It is a product of ethnic scammers, frauds, and pseudo intellectual drivel that has no basis in fact, science or genetics.

In summary: There is no scientific or factual basis for your theory of black genetic impairment because of slavery.
I....NEVER...mentioned....genetics...DON. Why...do...you.....always...inject...genetics?

Before I help you hijack this poor man's thread anymore, I'm going to point out that we are in the clutches of another legislative attempt at amnesty for illegals, and increases in immigration. It's quite serious...again.....and our people in Washington will sell us out for a lot less this time than last. Your country is under a threat of re-casting the electorate by welcoming a probable 15 million new voters, some whith a big axe to grind against the existing citizenry who have stood as sentinals keeping them out...for damn good reason. Why, Don...are we...mainly you...spending all this time rehashing the done deals of slavery, the emancipation, their assimilation, and all the parts and participles of that drama that the ship of your dreams seems to have foundered upon permanently, and which you cannot change at this point, when your many talents could be pressed into an attempt at addressing this new threat which have at least the possibility of making an impact on?
Old 01-27-2013, 07:51 AM

There has always been an insanity of one sort or another the centuries, maybe it depends on just who's ox is being gored at the moment.

The 60's and its aftermath has brought both good and bad, and I do see a lot more racial mixing, but in some ways we still have the racial consciousness of the 1950's merely turned upside down and inside out.

Was the turmoil of the 60's a reaction to ultra nationalistic McCarthyism, extreme conservatism, racial disharmony boiling over and the Korean "police action" combined with Viet Nam thrown in as well as a few hallucinogenics and general decline of public conception of morality?

How about all those single mothers now and children who might have tenuous ties to 3 or more families? I see that heart break every day, it generally wasn't that way back then.

Another difference I see is that party crashers back then would go somewhere else when refused entrance, now the place gets shot up.

It's just not the same, and I don't think we can put all the blame on illegal immigrants and minorities. Our subliminal concept of society - a notion of respect for one's self and others - has changed and not for the better.

Not quite transferable, but there is a quote to the effect that the most dangerous time for a government is when it begins to reform, is that a parallel for our society and the aftermath of the 60's?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-27-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:29 PM

Hello everyone, I've been very sick so I haven't been around. But this is quite an interesting thread.

Minorities (and that does not mean race or skin color) will go to the bottom rung as those in a larger group gain. When you have power, but not the understanding that with it comes responsibility, the power becomes exploitation.

I don't know if those reading this quite understand what I'm saying here, but it's just human nature.

What we had as a country in the past was a republic that respected laws and the power/exploitation could only go so far. But today, our republic along with its laws are being pushed to the side as those with the power exploit for their own gain.

Washington DC is getting very wealthy, and it has nothing to do with skin color, it has to do with gained power.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:59 AM

It is more insane. I remember the Vietnam days, as I would fight for our troops. The flower people made me sick, and as a young mother, had no idea that I was a Patriotic woman. Five little children behind my legs as I battled these Liberal jerks who are now teaching in our schools.