Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2013, 06:46 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Good to see you back, AG.
I doubt that any thing will happen to the bum. They have reached the point that they think they run the governmen and there are times , I think they are on to something.
It's good to be here again Rim. I'm not back to my old self, full-time yet, but I'll be spending a little more time here from now on,....God willing

This invader is pretty uppity. The state employment system already said he didn't possess the qualities that a job in law enforcement requires. Which might seem a little surprising to us, given what laws this state legislature has passed this session. Seems we might still have some agencies with a few scruples after all. But yes; it seems the former illegal has taken to heart what the illegal-friendly legislators have been preaching. Let's watch the case and see what develops