Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-26-2011, 09:03 AM

Default Ted Hayes Threatened by Mexican Supremacists

I attempted to post this on Thursday, but it appears that it got lost in cyberspace.

According to the Examiner website, our friend and associate, Ted Hayes, recently testified before the Maryland House of Delegates regarding the impact of foreign nationals illegally residing and working in the United States. After this testimony was given a Mexican supremacist released a video on YouTube with a number of racist images.

The video began with the epithet "F*** you, mayatte!" Which is the Spanish equivalent of the "N" word. The video concluded with "Your (sic) FREE Now Mayate go back to Africa."

Sadly, no major newspaper has reported this. The reason is simple, unless the perpetrator is white, racists will get no coverage.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:08 AM
SOS Associate

Maybe Ted will be talking about this on Thursday's SOS RADIO!
Old 03-26-2011, 10:39 AM

The Video is here:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/timmyto...vist-ted-hayes

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 03-26-2011, 01:53 PM

Does this not infuriate all of us. And we're called racist! These people are pigs!
Old 03-27-2011, 06:08 AM

Default No not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Does this not infuriate all of us. And we're called racist! These people are pigs!
It doesn't infuriate me. I LOVE IT.

I would like to see much more of that.

Spread it around, send it to Congress, Eric Holder, Barack Obama.

I could blather away with 10,000 words railing against the invaders and subversives and not even come close to getting my message across as well as these types that produce videos have done it for me.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:07 AM

PAM, I know how you feel. I am just as infuriated as you are. The question is what will we do?

wetibbe, I too love this. These videos demonstrate the racism that exists in the mind of so many latrinos. This needs to be shown not only to those that agree with us, but to those that have bought the "they are only coming here for a good life" line so many of the illegal alien enablers spout.

As I said before, if this video had been made by a person of European descent it would have been ALL OVER the local and national news. Because, however, it was made by a member of the "special" ethnicity, it does not get any airtime.

So where is Jesse and Al and the rest of the Blacks that rightfully decry the racist actions of whites on blacks? Where is the NAACP? Could it be that Ted's politics, particularly his support of George W. Bush, be the factor in their silence? Do these "leaders" and organizations only protect and serve blacks that serve their liberal "massas"?

Make sure this video gets out.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:22 AM

Your right Pocho. A few years ago I went to the Black Chamber to try and get a speaking engagement for Ted. They weren't real happy that I was there. It's funny that the man asked why I was there. I left we a sour pit in my stomach and knew that they would never call Ted. That was there loss