Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-04-2013, 04:10 PM

Default What Should We Do?

I am seriously thinking about getting back in to the fight after this one!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/#...ults/209300651
Old 06-04-2013, 04:52 PM
SOS Associate

Let me think on this one a day or two. Something should be done. There's a new mayor in town now, eh?

I;m thinking an animal cruelty issue
Old 06-04-2013, 06:22 PM

Pocho it would be so good to see something like we did so long ago. I doubt that you could get any one to join you. The animals think they control every thing now.
AG, I don't think Eric Garcitti is any better than Villar.
Good luck to any one who will at least look into this.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 AM

Please keep us posted. I myself am ready to explode! With an American Flag in my hand of course.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:51 AM
SOS Associate

I've given this a little thought, and at this time, we're just not ready for a pitched battle. It would be a good place for one though. If it was close to me, I'd go in there like we did at the day labor fights. But to go that far for a short term battle is just not going to work. This place appears to have been abandodned to the foreign enterprize zones. It didn't happen overnight, and it won't end with just one battle. We'd need to go in there and meet some people that actually want propriety there. We'd need to find out where the bad influences are basing themselves, if not right there. You all remember the day labor center here in sac, and the fight to get that broken up? We did it, but it took some real doing. That place was set-upon by foreigners and their domestic supporters. Just like this spot in LA, the cops abandoned it to them. We had to go in there and meet some people who wanted better, find the supporters and hammer them down, and use every single authority to apply pressure. The protests were high profile, and very necessary to show the friendlies that we were serious and committed. But to win, we had to use planning and execute those plans. That worked over time. The day labor center was dispersed to home depots all over the county, and now only host enough day laborers to look nostalgic.

This could work down there, but we'd need to have committment to go forth. We'd need people in the area, at least one, to do the research. I'm too far away. Can anyone else do it?
Old 06-06-2013, 07:04 AM

I have given this great though over the past couple of days. Yes, I am very pissed off about this incident. Sadly, I just do not see enough of a response to go through all the effort to organize an event. As of this posting, this thread has been viewed 50 times, but only three people have even cared enough to post a response. One person did PM me on this forum. That person is a fighter, and I would gladly partner with that person to make this happen. I know that there are people who are passionate about this issue. The response here has been underwhelming, to say the least.

Even on my personal Facebook page the response has been at best, tepid. It seems that some people, who were leaders in this movement, are just too busy playing Facebook games to actually do something. The grass roots border security movement is dead, or at best dying.

I am not willing to put together a protest where only a handful of people come out, and where the counter-protesters come out in the hundreds. The security risks will simply out weigh the benefits. The LAPD will not enforce the law, should we be attacked by counters.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, and that people will get a spark lit under their collective asses.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:20 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I have given this great though over the past couple of days. Yes, I am very pissed off about this incident. Sadly, I just do not see enough of a response to go through all the effort to organize an event. As of this posting, this thread has been viewed 50 times, but only three people have even cared enough to post a response. One person did PM me on this forum. That person is a fighter, and I would gladly partner with that person to make this happen. I know that there are people who are passionate about this issue. The response here has been underwhelming, to say the least.

Even on my personal Facebook page the response has been at best, tepid. It seems that some people, who were leaders in this movement, are just too busy playing Facebook games to actually do something. The grass roots border security movement is dead, or at best dying.

I am not willing to put together a protest where only a handful of people come out, and where the counter-protesters come out in the hundreds. The security risks will simply out weigh the benefits. The LAPD will not enforce the law, should we be attacked by counters.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, and that people will get a spark lit under their collective asses.

SOS has traditionally gone into battle with underwhelming numbers. It is the mark of dedication. That said, if we want to make the investment in physical terms, we should have a plan in place that will realize the profits from that investment. I don't mind working an area like this, but I don't want it to just be observed as an outburst.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
SOS has traditionally gone into battle with underwhelming numbers. It is the mark of dedication. That said, if we want to make the investment in physical terms, we should have a plan in place that will realize the profits from that investment. I don't mind working an area like this, but I don't want it to just be observed as an outburst.
AG, I realize that we would be outnumbered. We always have been, but just look at the response! I can count on one hand the number of people that have responded! That's just not enough people for me to make the effort.

Not to mention, the fact that there are people with numbers, who will advise people to avoid any event organized by a person on this board. I just don;t see any reason to do this.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:28 AM

We are all out here, and the girls are so much older now. Really think that most of us are waiting for the big do or die one. Everywhere I turn, people are tired of this, but are waiting for something to happen before going into the street.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
We are all out here, and the girls are so much older now. Really think that most of us are waiting for the big do or die one. Everywhere I turn, people are tired of this, but are waiting for something to happen before going into the street.
Like I said I will do the footwork to get something done, but I need to see commitment. I don't see any sort of anger any more.