Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Of course the violence against me and other Gringos by feral minority vermin will not be "pleasant." For along time they've talked openly about their violent, murderous intentions toward Gringos. As shown by their dismal test scores, Mexicans aren't very good at reading, writing, or other critical thinking skills, but I do concede they're capable of gruesome, murderous violence. Killing Gringos is an old theme of the Hispanic [bowel] movement, as follows:

The Hispanic "Professor" Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas, has boasted,

"We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are shit.t.ing in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/...rrezQuote.html

Straight from the horse's mouth. Mexicans know the "Gringo" is castrated, demoralized and resigned to his own extinction.

John and Ken have openly said that calling people "racist" doesn't work any more. The leaders of the "minority" political/racial machines know what happens if cowering Gringos lose their fear being called "racist." It means they get up off their knees and start acting like people again instead of like livestock being fattened up for the slaughter. It means the "minority" racial and political cartels are out of business. They can't allow John and Ken's impudence to go unpunished because other uppity Gringos may follow their lead.

The fight for John and Ken is an important battle that could turn the tide. It's a test of the Mexican resolve to crush us and of our own resolve to finally resist. It's now or never.

Another thing. Spare us your SPLC talking points. They don't scare anyone any more.
Here is where you show your ignorance.

Gutierrez may have had Mexican parents, but his political strategy to beat the system was/is American in spite of his racism and racist babbling. Gutierrez is not one to be underestimated.

Gutierrez is an old man now, I'm surprised he's still alive.

I would wager that 99% of Mexican nationals living illegally in America have no idea of who John and Ken are, no more than you have any idea who plays the character of Don Cheto on the radio. And, I believe it doesn't matter if the products advertised on KFI were products of the devil himself, most real Mexicans would buy them regardless of any brown American racist boycott if they were the cheapest and were needed in the household. A Mexican rancher, before the cartels became active, might clog up the main streets of Mexico City on occasion with his cattle in vain protest of governmental policies which may personally affect him, but it was he himself, his hired hands, and his cattle - no one else. No one backed him, and for the most part it is still the same for those who came to adulthood in Mexico... Research the 1968 Tlatelolco massacre of students and the more recent Chiapas uprising concerning the psychological futility of collective action.

You really do have to learn who is who in America. So far, it seems it's the one size fits all "Beaner bag" and incessantly rampaging blacks along with "Jews" in your mono-scopic tunnel vision world view.

Quote:
The fight for John and Ken is an important battle that could turn the tide. It's a test of the Mexican resolve to crush us and of our own resolve to finally resist. It's now or never.
Mexican resolve? I don't believe you know any real Mexicans, much less anyone else who may have Latin American ancestry, otherwise you wouldn't be talking out your ass in such a manner. What's going on now originally derived from the 40's and 50's, fermented in the 60's and early 70's, and dished out now by people who imagine themselves to currently live under such former conditions but are deluded. By the way, a lot of that stuff did go on back then. However, not every brown person today buys into the modern racial propaganda, not by a long shot.

As you say, the race card doesn't float so easily nowadays after decades of profligate overuse. However, there are brown racists and white racists, and it seems that you have an ignorant preoccupation with race which is detrimental to solving the problem of illegal migration.

Are you willing to economically support KFI in the event that American brown racists try to force the station to deep six the John and Ken show, or are you just an anonymous hollow bag of wind who babbles keyboard bullshit about American soldiers killing "Mexicans" and US citizens lynching whatever the military misses?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-04-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 AM

People should be angry about the hispanics who think they can take our freedon of speech.
Anyone remember what was said to us when we were protesting them? I sure do. They ,those who are saying how they will stop J&K, can go eat grass.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
People should be angry about the hispanics who think they can take our freedon of speech.
Anyone remember what was said to us when we were protesting them? I sure do. They ,those who are saying how they will stop J&K, can go eat grass.
This is the nutshell answer to all discussion before Rim's post:

Quote:
Not one size fits all beaner bag "Mexicans", but the group of brown racist individuals

Quote:
...who think they can take our freedon of speech

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-05-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This is the nutshell answer to all discussion before Rim's post:

Not one size fits all beaner bag "Mexicans", but this group of racist individuals
It sure would be nice if some of the non-racist Mexicans would start speaking out against the same ones who are trying to take our free speech. I'm hearing mostly crickets chirping when it would normally be a good time for them to chime in. When it was our turn...when all the nazis, white nationalists, supremacists, and separtists were trying to join us as if we were all one big happy family, we made no bones about who we were, and that they weren't us. Mexicans do not reciprocate in like fashion, and that is what inspires the painters with the wide brush.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
It sure would be nice if some of the non-racist Mexicans would start speaking out against the same ones who are trying to take our free speech. I'm hearing mostly crickets chirping when it would normally be a good time for them to chime in. When it was our turn...when all the nazis, white nationalists, supremacists, and separtists were trying to join us as if we were all one big happy family, we made no bones about who we were, and that they weren't us. Mexicans do not reciprocate in like fashion, and that is what inspires the painters with the wide brush.
I don't have an answer for this. I do know that there are all different types of thinking and concerns across the board with people who are termed "Hispanic". I see a lot of conflict in many of the generations further away from the ancestral countries, sometimes in the first generation. I've known first born in America people of various ages - from old to young - who have expressed vehemence concerning illegals and disdain brown racists, but most who have that feeling have parents who came the right way. Others I've seen who may be fifth generation babble about how they are discriminated against because they are "Mexican", but others will say that such talk is an excuse for personal inferiority or laziness. I'm of the opinion that such a person is usually an asshole who offends people.

I've also heard people who grew up decades ago during a time when genuine white racism was a sort of unwritten public policy and whose parents were from Mexico say things like "the Mexicans brought soccer here when they came". It has been surreal to know people who disdain illegals from Mexico, but have so much of Mexico in their beings and around their houses - and illegals disdain them as well.

I have even met a few Mexican nationals who put down the free loaders, shameless opportunists, those who fail to become educated and believe that people who come to this country should learn the language and learn to be a part of American society - some saying it with varying degrees of English fluency. And it's often said with a "Don't get me wrong, I am proud to be Mexican and I love my culture, but..." somewhere in the conversation.

Maybe a lot of it has to do with many being derived from two cultures but belonging to neither one, I don't know. I see the contradictions every day in my own house. I have seen it in others, from long time friends to people I've just met.

And even with the brown American racists who babble so much about how Mexican they are and how much they "Love our beautiful Mexican culture", just ask them if they were to go to Mexico just how Mexican would they be in that country. It doesn't matter what answer they give you in return, they know for a fact that they would never be considered to be Mexican in Mexico - too much American taint which can never be scrubbed off.

I don't have a definitive answer for why more might not speak up, but I do believe that the broad brush painters do cause many who otherwise would have something to say to step back from it all and just let things take its course. Why help someone who hates you even more than the problem itself without understanding the slightest about you, much less have met you? And maybe third or fourth hand memories through the generations sometimes play a part in that thought as well.

I don't know.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-05-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:04 AM

I went to a City Council meeting tonight and a woman who seemed to be Hispanic came to address the Council. Our town is in VERY BAD FINANCIAL SHAPE!! The woman said she had move to Fillmore in the 90's and then commented, "When we spoke English" She then went on to describe the town as "stagnant". Another complained of the men who loiter around our downtown. But what struck me was what the woman said. She remembers what the town was like before the huge invasion, when it was a small American town that spoke English. The complaint about the loitering was significant because those that are loitering are all Mexican men who don't speak English and scare away the tourists who visit and ride the train, this is a tourist town but just downtown.

People who would not have said anything before are now complaining because the money isn't there, and they're acknowledging why. They see what the invasion has cost.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:40 AM

Now these scummy trouble making invaders are attacking American freedom
of speech!

Pretty soon if one speaks out their bodies will be found hanging from bridges.
You watch!

VERIZON-AT&T-VON'S-RALPHS-AND THE OLIVE GARDEN are the culprits.

I was told that the Olive Garden will no longer have an American flag in their business.
I guess they don't want to make the invaders gag.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:48 PM

We love the Olive Garden, but we won't go back in unless an American Flag is poking out of my purse. And, I won't hide it either.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
We love the Olive Garden, but we won't go back in unless an American Flag is poking out of my purse. And, I won't hide it either.
Good for U Patriotic Army Mom!
Old 10-15-2011, 08:35 PM

I think a rally in support of John & Ken in front of the KFI studios might be in order?