Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-10-2011, 09:01 PM

Hi Waco! Rim is a senior citizen and has been very active in this movement. She calls them as she sees them, and that's ok because she has a whole lot of "street cred" with me and others who have been with this board for along time.

So show some class and let drop this petty vendetta.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Rebel

What vendetta? I never saw this person on the street yet they claim to know me and make claims that are unfounded. I am just asking for this person to participate on more than just this forum. How is that a vendetta? It isn't. Reality is different from typing on a board, taking part in the weekly broadcast is real, different from just keyboarding and it has genuine humanity.

Maybe if if the person in question would take the time to call in on the weekly talkshoe program they might just find that speaking one on one is very enlightening not to mention a lot of fun. I already said I have nothing against "unsaid" person.

Oh and you should call in too Pocho.

Take care
circa 1974
Old 06-14-2011, 12:51 PM

Wow! Another Chelene! Off you go to the rubbish heap!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:02 PM
SOS Associate

Chelene slips farther into the abyss of paranoia

Quote:
Vel Conway
Hi Chelene looks like you have some trolls Bet you know who they are...LOL

June 6 at 5:59pm
Chelene Nightingale likes this..

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale Hi Vel! Oh some of them are not just "trolls", they are agents. I am working with a private investigator now. Interesting information. Apparently I am so "important" that some are being paid to "monitor" me. I will be taking the completed report to local law enforcement, the attorney general, etc...May even post some of the findings publicly.
Tuesday at 8:55pm
Old 06-17-2011, 11:30 PM

It's like watching someone slide off the edge. She becomes more bizarre by the day. It couldn't be that people dislike her, no, she has to come up with a grander scheme, like, they're being paid to stalk her. Now that is funny.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Chelene slips farther into the abyss of paranoia

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale Hi Vel! Oh some of them are not just "trolls", they are agents. I am working with a private investigator now. Interesting information. Apparently I am so "important" that some are being paid to "monitor" me. I will be taking the completed report to local law enforcement, the attorney general, etc...May even post some of the findings publicly.
Tuesday at 8:55pm

Chelene Nightingale likes this..
Where was this from?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 06-18-2011, 06:45 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Where was this from?
chelene's facebook
Old 06-18-2011, 09:25 AM
Continent Thief

"Agents". That's good. Hey, AG, are you one of those agents? Did someone pay you to get that bankruptcy file? And has anyone noticed that the first two letters of "Agent" are "AG"? Gotta' mean something!

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 06-18-2011, 09:46 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
"Agents". That's good. Hey, AG, are you one of those agents? Did someone pay you to get that bankruptcy file? And has anyone noticed that the first two letters of "Agent" are "AG"? Gotta' mean something!
Yes. Report me and see if there's a reward. ask for your money in cash though. I have it on good authority that she's a bit of a credit risk
Old 06-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Yes. Report me and see if there's a reward. ask for your money in cash though. I have it on good authority that she's a bit of a credit risk
Yes, you have it on real good authority!

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!