Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2020, 03:15 PM
SOS Associate

Default OK, here's what I've done

I contacted ICE, and asked them to investigate the governors plan to pay illegals. This is what I sent them:

" subject is the current sitting elected governor of California. In several press releases this week, has blatantly stated he will authorize cash payments of $500.00 to $1,000.00 for illegal aliens. I believe this is in direct violation of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. In addition, he has stated he will use a non-government organization as a proxy in some cases, which should constitute a conspiracy. I am unsure as to the NGO name at present. The governor made reference to 125 million dollars, which seems to me a worthy amount to be investigating. I realize this might sound a bit eccentric, but no one is above federal law that i'm aware of, and this agency is the closest one I know to being the enforcing one to investigate and refer to prosecution. "
I represent a small non-profit, Save Our State, and our associates don't know where else to turn to for help on this. Please respond

Here is the tip line web address:

https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 04-16-2020 at 03:30 PM.