Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-12-2010, 07:39 PM
SOS Associate

Default Gheen Pulls The Plug On VDare

http://www.vdare.com/pb/100711_alipac.htm

Quote:
Please do not post anymore articles sourced from VDARE. For the last five years, ALIPAC has been supportive of VDARE although VDARE rarely did anything in return to help us. We had to avoid one or two of the authors they published there because their works were too racially charged.

“While we still support many of the authors that are published through VDARE, links to VDARE and VDARE exclusive works are no longer welcome in ALIPAC’s archives which are the largest and most visited archives on the topic of illegal immigration in existence.

“The decision to exclude VDARE from ALIPAC.us was made after numerous attempts to get Peter Brimlow of VDARE to stop attacks made on ALIPAC from VDARE.

“VDARE not only published false and derogatory accusations about ALIPAC, but did so with a complete lack of journalism integrity citing “anonymous DC insider” sources for their attacks on us.

“We asked Brimlow numerous times to remove the false, offensive, derrogatory, and unprofessionally sources attacks on ALIPAC and he refused.

“Thus, all links to VDARE on our site are being removed and VDARE materials are no longer welcome at ALIPAC."
Old 07-13-2010, 01:15 AM

Gheen is really boxing himself in. Who's left that will have anything to do with him? He like to brag about his archives, but no one will be left that will want to visit them.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:04 AM

What an angry world we live in.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:59 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Gheen is really boxing himself in. Who's left that will have anything to do with him? He like to brag about his archives, but no one will be left that will want to visit them.
Shades of Chelene. Maybe he's contemplating a run for dicktater
Old 07-13-2010, 07:00 AM

Default Lasted one week on ALIPAC

After I registered on ALIPAC it was just one week before I tangled with Gheen. Apparently he is extremely paranoid.

I always post using my real name. WETIBBE, William Eugene Tibbe, Bill Tibbe

So I went back using a fictitious name and password and I was again confirmed. However, I do not post at all using pseudonyms. I never posted on his site again and I do not visit it. That was 3 years ago.

During that epoch Chris Simcox and his Minutemen were undergoing a lot of muck raking and scrutiny over the phony fences and handling of contributions.

I have already posted my opinions and suspicions about ALIPAC here and I won't repeat them.

For me Gheen is a non issue. I'm just not interested and I don't plan to waste any time. The faxes that he sends are routinely trashed by aides to Senators and Congressmen and I really cannot see how he has actually contributed in any material way to resolving the illegal immigration problem other than a lot of cacophony. But I can see how he has enriched his treasury.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:56 AM

I too was banned at ALIPAC under another user name.

There's nothing too unusual being posted over there. I stop in now and then to look for news or some divergent thinking, but generally it's better here.