Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-10-2011, 11:55 AM

Default White Mob Terrorizes Black Milwaukeeans (not true)

White Mob Terrorizes Black Milwaukeeans (not true)

I’m sorry. I got that header wrong. It was a black mob that ransacked convenience stores and hammered a group of white people in Milwaukee this past July 4th weekend. Dang it. I ain’t ever gonna make it in this business. I’m such an idiot.
Yep, this past weekend in the Brewer’s city a horde of African Americans, according to Milwaukee’s Police Chief Edward Flynn, looted a convenience store and beat a group of white twentysomethings in a local park in a “disturbing, outrageous and barbaric fashion.”
The fact that it was a black on white assault would explain why we didn’t hear about it via the national news. Why was there zero press for this violent mess? Well, Spanky, that story and its culprits don’t blissfully mesh with the Left’s ongoing narrative, that’s why. It’s kind of like the ACORN “here’s money for several whorehouses” scandal of 2009, remember? The state-run media didn’t want to report on that because, once again, it would ruin the fairy tale they were trying to foist on the American collective.
God knows, and for that matter, you and I both know (heck, even a Casey Anthony juror knows) that if a cluster of violent crackers tosseda BP convenience store and beat a bunch of brothers to a pulp in a park that the Blame Stream Media would be on that nugget of 411 like ticks on a goat’s scrotum. But when the shoe is on the other pigmentally-enhanced foot … well, ladies and gents … we hear crickets. I said, crickets, from the talking heads in the Blame Stream Media.
Now, in all fairness to the various news outlets for not reporting on this African American-based mayhem, we did have a busy week watching Satan’s spawn Casey Anthony walk away with a “not guilty” verdict; and it was a hectic seven days covering the nail-biting elimination rounds of So You Think You Can Dance; and of course, who can pass on the newsworthy bootylicious topic of the legitimacy of Kim Kardashian’s culo? However, I’m a thinkin’ that if we had a white gang running roughshod over several black tweens’ noggins we would have heard about that “teachable moment” until Jesus returns.
http://townhall.com/columnists/dougg...k_milwaukeeans
Here’s the local report.
Milwaukee County
Flynn calls looting, beatings in Riverwest barbaric
Shaina Perry remembers the punch to her face, blood streaming from a cut over her eye, her backpack with her asthma inhaler, debit card and cellphone stolen, and then the laughter.
"They just said 'Oh, white girl bleeds a lot,' " said Perry, 22, who was attacked at Kilbourn Reservoir Park over the Fourth of July weekend.
Though Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn noted Tuesday that crime is colorblind, he called the Sunday night looting of a convenience store near the park and beatings of a group of people who had gone to the park disturbing, outrageous and barbaric.
Police would not go quite as far as others in connecting the events; Flynn said several youths "might" be involved in both.
"We're not going to let any group of individuals terrorize or bully any of our neighborhoods," Flynn said.
Perry was among several who were injured by a mob they said beat and robbed them and threw full beer bottles while making racial taunts. The injured people were white; the attackers were African-American, witnesses said.
Store video of the BP station at E. North Ave. and N. Humboldt Blvd. shows the business being ransacked. A clerk at BP confirmed to the Journal Sentinel that he was busy waiting on customers when one or two people held the door open to let others rush in and steal snacks and candy.
Not far away, 20 to 25 friends from Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood had gathered at the park shortly before midnight to watch some fireworks set off by a neighbor. In interviews with 11 people who said they were attacked or witnessed the attack, a larger group of youths appeared in another section of the park around midnight and were joined by more young people running up the park's stairs.
At some point the group of friends and the group of youths intersected; those interviewed said the attack appeared to be unprovoked.
"I saw people dancing and I figured they were just having a good time," said Riverwest resident Jessica Bublitz, 28.
Minutes later Bublitz saw a male friend hit in the temple and fall down. Her fiancé told her to run to safety. James Zajackowski, 28, said things suddenly turned chaotic.
"Within 30 seconds to a minute, bottles were flying and people started getting punched. I was in shock. I thought, 'Really? Is this really happening?' I was on the ground, people were trying to get into my pockets, I could feel their hands but I held on to my cellphone and my wallet," said Zajackowski, a census worker.
Emily Mowrer, 27, was not hurt but saw her friends beaten and punched and full beer bottles thrown at them. Her boyfriend was punched. She saw Perry lying with blood on her face, not moving. She called 911 on her cellphone.
"I saw some of my friends on the ground getting beat pretty severely. They got away with one of my friends' bikes. Some people had their wallets stolen," said Mowrer, who owns a house with her boyfriend in Riverwest. "It didn't seem like it was a mugging - it seemed like an attack. Like they weren't after anything - just violence."
Andy Lange, 29, a social worker who has lived in Riverwest for 10 years, said one of his friends was hit in the head with a bottle and needed staples to close the wound. Lange said he was struck in the face and didn't even see who hit him.
Perry needed three stitches to close a cut above her eye. She said she saw a friend getting kicked and when she walked up to ask what was happening, a man punched her in the face.
"I heard laughing as they were beating everybody up. They were eating chips like it was a picnic," said Perry, a restaurant cashier. "All I remember is seeing bright lights (after the punch), then my backpack was gone and blood was spurting out of my head."
A police spokeswoman on Monday said police received no reports of mobs of people committing crimes in the Riverwest area, only the reports of two armed robberies.
At the Tuesday news conference, Flynn attempted to defuse reports that mobs of youth were running through the Riverwest neighborhood attacking citizens. However, he acknowledged that those responsible for the BP store looting and attacks at Kilbourn Reservoir Park had mob-like characteristics.
"Clearly we had mob-like behavior in the incidents involving the robberies at . . . Reservoir Park as well as the ransacking of the BP station. Certainly we had elements of mob-like behavior that challenged us on July 3," Flynn said.
With an estimated 200,000 people watching the lakefront fireworks, which ended about 10:30 p.m. Sunday, there was heavy traffic in the area as people headed home and police were responding to fights.
The BP was overrun shortly before midnight, and minutes later the attacks occurred in the park. Several people seen on the BP station surveillance video may have been involved in the park beatings, Flynn said.
Two strong-arm robberies were investigated by police at the park, the first at 11:50 p.m. and the second, involving Perry, at 12:15 a.m. Three males - two 16-year-olds and one 18-year-old - were arrested in the first robbery. No arrests have been made in the attack on Perry.
Most of the 11 people who told the Journal Sentinel they were attacked or witnessed the attacks on their friends said that police did not take their complaints seriously. They each said police responded to the scene quickly and tended to the injured, but officers did not take statements from them and told them to leave the area.
"You've got 20-plus people giving eyewitness accounts. I'm very surprised that they said it wasn't a mob," said Mowrer.
Lange said he told an officer about the beatings but noticed the officer didn't write anything down or note his name. Bublitz tried to tell an officer that her three-speed bicycle had been stolen and that one of her friends was hurt but said the officer told her he was looking for evidence.
"About 20 of us stayed to give statements and make sure everyone was accounted for. The police wouldn't listen to us, they wouldn't take our names or statements. They told us to leave. It was completely infuriating," Bublitz said.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/125027704.html
Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Archer

Didn't take long for them to take the first couple videos down

Old 07-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Archer

Bastards of Entitlement: Flash Mob Attacks on the Rise

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011070...m_medium=email

Postby lungshot » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 am

The cracks in the dam are visible.

Yet the media conspire to keep it invisible.

Tune in to the three major networks or CNN and you will see (in between their coordinated personal attacks on whichever conservative candidate is currently capturing attention) mob attacks in Greece, mob attacks in Yemen, mob attacks in Libya.

victimWhat you won’t see is coverage of the 'Flash Mob' attacks happening in our own country, in Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami and Washington DC.

Could You Be Next?

Why, media, why?

Rhetorical question, that.

The homegrown mobs tell the story the dinosaur-media, the products of liberalized institutional education, wish to conceal - the unavoidable consequences of social programs designed not to solve problems but to build a base of voters dependent on Democratic politicians.

Witness the collapse of the dream that was The Great Society.

The goal of Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society was to end poverty in fifty years time. The mission was noble in intent, but was quickly bastardized as the party of the Jackass’ colluded to exploit it into a personal get rich-and-powerful (and stay that way) scheme.

And now the myth of the viability of a one parent household, along with the Democrat’s profferred notion that a welfare check is as admirable as a paycheck, has led us to this critical point in our nation’s history. Mobs of inner city youths, predominantly black, have taken to using social media to coordinate violent attacks on an unsuspecting public of ALL races, and if old media has its way the public will remain unsuspecting.

Yes, black.

Attempting to mask this reality through disingenuous political correctness does not make the truth any prettier, though this will not prevent our deceitful media from trying their damndest.

This is not a racial issue. Fear of being called racist by the real racists cannot be allowed to foster silence and inactivity. Beware the accusers for often they are guilty of what they accuse others. Never is this more in evidence than when liberals in Washington and the media shout cries of racist at others.

LBJ was wrong. His Great Society’s War on Poverty and the enabling government programs it gave birth to have served only to ensure the battle will rage in perpetuity.

Benjamin Franklin was right. “I observed that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves.”

The Democrats seized on Franklin’s concept and perverted it as means to their own end, enacting deviously designed social entitlement programs not to give aid to those in need but to provide job security to the liberal overseers. The modern day plantation owner does not give orders, he gives stump speeches. Liberal politicians substitute dependency for chains. They count on the very group they pretend to protect to be ignorant, to not see they are being used to pick candidates instead of cotton. The by-product of this devolvement is the urban mob of today.

The Have-nots have declared war on the Haves.

It is only natural - the culture of dependency digresses to the culture of entitlement, which in turn caves to the culture of decadence.

The cracks are visible.

Will we, as a nation, repair them, or ignore them until the dam bursts at the seams and we’re left with roadside Apocalypse?

Franklin also said, “When people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.” He was right, again. The people have found it, within the vote for the Democratic Party, the party that desires to utilize social justice and entitlement programs to propagate a society of poor people, their own personal flock of sheep.

But the sheep have turned wolf.

And the Republic suffers for it . . .
Old 07-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Archer

Flash Mobs Beware: 'You May End Up Shot Dead' According to this report residents of Pennsylvania are increasingly packing handguns over concerns about juvenile Flash Mobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvvar...layer_embedded
Old 07-11-2011, 06:48 AM

I am a bit leary about Doug Giles story. These flash mobs occured recently during some protests in CA. That is what the policeman was indicating to AG at the capitol when he said AG was out numbered. It has happend several times in CA that I know of but they were not called Flash Mobs just mobs.
It is a trend that should be studied by law inforcement because it will probably get worse. If it is a MOB then a gun may not do a person very much good, that person may not live to see it.

I don't have an answer however , we do live in troubled times.
Don't believe too much you see on You Tube. Just this morning I heard that a video of Casey Anthony confessing to the murder of Caylee was false. I did not even try to see any of the videos in this article. Face book is another "fun" place that people seem to have fun. I am not a member of Facebook.