Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-22-2011, 04:01 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump is a true conservative is a fool.
We NEED a campaign for liberty candidate.
Ok, Dr. Paul, probably DOESN'T stand a chance by the laws of second chances not coming often in politics. BUT. His ideas have firmly changed the political climate in America, and we need a Constitutionalist and Patriot, not another Corporatist Zionist stooge.
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 04-23-2011, 08:02 AM

Default Trump shunned.

Well folks, Chris Wallace said on Fox news that he will not interview Donald Trump. I was certainly curious about that expecting some sort of a personal attack on Trumps character. But it was different ..............................

When prompted for an explanation Wallace said: Back years ago The Donald eventually pulled the same stunt, declaring but not following through. Then a few years later he did it again. Wallace said he was burned before by The Donald and it won't happen again. Until such time as Trump names an election committee, Wallace won't interview him. Trump, therefore, isn't banned, only temporarily ignored until he shows some seriousness.

Wallace went on to imply that Trump is only engaged in some publicity gathering. It seems that he is now promoting some more show biz, or entertainment. Wallace said he won't be helping Trump to obtain more free publicity to promote his endeavors.

We will see. Time will tell. But I don't think I need to waste any more time speculating about Trump occupying the Oval Office. *( Or his current wife being the first lady ). **( That's not a cheap shot. I am an old fashioned American who likes his first ladies to be role models that I can respect for their intellect, morals, character. Like Barbara Bush and Laura Bush for example ).
Old 04-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
Anyone who thinks Donald Trump is a true conservative is a fool.
We NEED a campaign for liberty candidate.
Ok, Dr. Paul, probably DOESN'T stand a chance by the laws of second chances not coming often in politics. BUT. His ideas have firmly changed the political climate in America, and we need a Constitutionalist and Patriot, not another Corporatist Zionist stooge.
Can you back up that Zionist stooge charge? I've got a feeling you call a lot of people Zionist stooges based on your particular agenda. Please enlighten us, tell us how Trump is a Zionist stooge.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 04-29-2011, 05:18 AM

Default Trumps bio-data!

Here is the Trump Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

He certainly is a colorful character. In and out of bankruptcy multiple times. Seems to have always landed on his feet and survived.

The polls have him in several positions for Presidency. Anywhere from 5Th place to top contender.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:59 AM

Default Trump videos

He sure got them going in Las Vegas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/blogs/...tive-laced-sp/

He makes a lot of sense.

Unfortunately even Fox news created a mis-impression reporting about his expletive laden speech. It isn't really that bad.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-30-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Continent Thief

I could never vote for Trump. The man is a loose cannon, has a massive ego, has no political experience, and has supported Democrats as recently as two years ago, some of whom with rather large donations to their campaigns. I've watched The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice, and I don't like the way he conducts himself on those shows. He may be saying all the right things right now, but he has way too many negatives for him to ever have my support. And the F-bombs don't help either.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 04-30-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:06 AM

Dropping those F bombs was a calculated move in from of all WOMEN! He read that audience correctly.

I have not decided whether I like Trump enough to support him or not. I would NEVER underestimate the man. He's no loose cannon, he has more experience in real time negotiations and foreign policy than anyone in this regime today. He is smart, shrewd calculating and ruthless. He will probe, expose and exploit each and every weakness an opponent has.

Right now, he has correctly assessed that republicans are bored by their candidates, tired of republican caving in, chasing bipartisan support, and going along to get along. The republicans are insipid. This is the weakness in the republican party. As Mark Steyn said, the republican candidates are nice chaps who know how to give a good concession speech.

Trump hasn't even said he was going to run. IF he does, you are going to see the entire campaign encapsulate the principles of capitalism v. the principles of communism.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:41 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Dropping those F bombs was a calculated move in from of all WOMEN! He read that audience correctly.
What do you mean?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!