Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-23-2009, 06:39 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Disrespectul?
2. I do feel that extending an olive branch may have its rewards.

Great, what were they going to be? Did you realize those rewards? What did you figure the odds were you'd be coming back with these tucked under your arm when you saw fit to speak for Save Our State?
Maybe they won't be realized immediately. Neither has it started a war, as you thought in an immediate sense
Old 11-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Rebel

Thumbs down Sorry it has come to this, the lowest of the low is all that is left

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I used to think that everyone else was lying when I was under the spell of the Nightingale.
Gees!!!! This little revelation is certainly great to hear! WTF! How pathetic.

"Under the spell"? What the hell does that mean? You can't think for yourself? You have no idea how incredibly stupid not to mention unsettling your comment is. Are you a sheep or a human?

This is why I have chosen to no longer participate with any group.

As I look at all of you pontificating and angonizing over this tripe I find it to be ridiculous and I wonder why I ever wasted my time with any of this nonsense.

Posting on this board because you got your feelings hurt (or for whatever) ain't doing squat to change anything with amnesty or the illegal invasion. It looks like most of you (Jean) don't do much else and are using this as a substitute for your lack of a life. While I have sympathy for your plight I suggest you stop cyber jerking and get involved at the local, city and state level to address the issue. Stop whining non-stop on a computer forum....

God help us all if cyber-whiners are all we have left to stop the illegal invasion.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post

"Under the spell"? What the hell does that mean? You can't think for yourself? You have no idea how incredibly stupid not to mention unsettling your comment is. Are you a sheep or a human?

As I look at all of you pontificating and angonizing over this tripe I find it to be ridiculous and I wonder why I ever wasted my time with any of this nonsense.

Posting on this board because you got your feelings hurt (or for whatever) ain't doing squat to change anything with amnesty or the illegal invasion. It looks like most of you (Jean) don't do much else and are using this as a substitute for your lack of a life. While I have sympathy for your plight I suggest you stop cyber jerking and get involved at the local, city and state level to address the issue. Stop whining non-stop on a computer forum....

God help us all if cyber-whiners are all we have left to stop the illegal invasion.

Well considering that was your second post and all you could do was criticize, you're not bringing much to the table. Why didn't you chime in on any of the subjects being discussed? Lurking and then popping in to take stabs at members isn't very respectful, and could be considered disruptive. I'm logged in here for a reason, as others are, and we aren't being paid to do it. Take an aspirin and chill.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:32 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Could also be that you might be pretty hard to get along with.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:

And your pathetic attempt at chiding us is even more pathetic. Most of the people on this board were the ones that were out in the field dealing with the reconquistas. Now go back and report to Nightingale...fly, fly away.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:20 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Maybe they won't be realized immediately. Neither has it started a war, as you thought in an immediate sense

Dude, that's a completely non-responsive answer.

And I wasn't expecting a war. I am anticipating people are going to start taking sides or demanding that others take sides (the latter having already happened as a result of Jean's communications).

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sandy, I'd like to thank you for the above post. In comparison, my complete lack of tact doesn't look so stunningly out of place. Your writings are almost as socially unrefined as mine have been the past few days.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 11-24-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Dude, that's a completely non-responsive answer.

And I wasn't expecting a war. I am anticipating people are going to start taking sides or demanding that others take sides (the latter having already happened as a result of Jean's communications).

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sandy, I'd like to thank you for the above post. In comparison, my complete lack of tact doesn't look so stunningly out of place. Your writings are almost as socially unrefined as mine have been the past few days.
I understand how you feel that way, but personally I don't feel the need for silence anymore. Jean seemed to feel that way also, but I don't want to speak for her. My thinking is that some people in forward and very active positions within our movement are going to do what they do whether we sit back and be quiet or fight back. They are going to send emails, post advisories, and threaten others about who they can associate with. I'm for open government here. I'm not as interested in the Gheens, gilchrists, Schwilks, Nightingales, etc as I am in the people who read their material. hopefully they'll read ours too, and compare the facts. If we don't put it out there though, they get it from one source. I don't see how that helps the overall movement.
And Sandy, I know you have a rather volatile personality, but you can't do it alone. None of us can. We are all somewhat misfits in that we don't accept false gods as easily as most. But I hate to see you out there by yourself.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:20 PM

Boy do I feel a need to reply to this thread

Since I know all these people in one way or another.

I've said for many years that our cause is going to be lost unless we can all stop the petty squabbles , We are killing ourselves , Not for lack of good people involved but by the way we all fight with each other.
Many of you know me , and have known me for years , yet I was kicked off the old sos (more than once) I've been dumped by Gheen , even though I've talked to him many times and passed on valuable information to him. I know the whereabouts of many of the old people that have left here and gone to places like Patriots Corner , the old (now defunct) minuteman forums and many others.

There was a time I thought the old sos was and could be the premier anti illegal immigration website and org. Sadly it wasn't so.

Maybe this is a new beginning , I hope so , There use to be some hard core activists here and some very smart people.

Don't let PC ruin this board or turn it into a money grubbing org like alipac
Old 11-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Continent Thief

(deleted)

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 11-27-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:27 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Boy do I feel a need to reply to this thread

Since I know all these people in one way or another.

I've said for many years that our cause is going to be lost unless we can all stop the petty squabbles , We are killing ourselves , Not for lack of good people involved but by the way we all fight with each other. Don't let PC ruin this board or turn it into a money grubbing org like alipac
Petty squabbles are not necessarily cause-killers. Husbands and wives, sibling, workers, and other intertwined people skirmish and fight with each other without ending the relationships or causing the breakdown of societies. People fight because they don't entirely agree. Silencing one of the combatants just results in one party having interminable contempt for the other. The open borders lobby tries to silence us for good of America, how do you feel about that? And why shouldn't they; After all, they know what's best, right?
We can fight with each other to flesh out truths, facts, and differences, and still fight as a unified front on that with which we do agree.

On the PC thing: Alot of people don't care for the use, or overuse of certain terms. Doesn't mean they have succumbed to political pressure. It could mean they grew up having those terms applied to them unfairly, or they just plain don't like the sound of them