Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > Sports

Sports Topics relating to sports

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-25-2010, 07:00 AM

Default Fly the Stars & Stripes and Pi$$ Off Latinos

After Team USA's historic and dramatic win on Wednesday, my wife and I were decked out in red, white & blue, and the Stars & Stripes in order to show our support and pride for our team in South Africa. After the game we went about our business in Glendale and L.A. and the looks and feelings of hatred and disdain for us...no me, a Latino supporting my home country was clear. These people hate this country.

Tomorrow, Team USA is playing Ghana in a knock-out round game. Please, please, please show your support for Team USA. Fly the flag, wear red, white & blue and stick to the Mexicans. Show them that this is America and we love our teams and our country.

BTW, Mexico is playing Argentina on Sunday. Mexico should lose as Argentina is playing the best football right now. So this weekend root for Team USA and Team Argentina.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:48 AM

There are more American Flags flying in my area, then ever before. God Bless America.!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:08 AM
As seen on TV!

Every telephone pole, most houses, even roadside mile-markers have a American flag on them in My rural area ( almost 20 miles of highway), but alot of that has to do with a recently fallen Soldier Our Community lost.

And I've noticed a sharp decrease in Our lil' "Border-Buddies" that usually come up during the weekend to trash Our Park/Forrest.

On My last commute to work, I stopped counting after 200 flags...this sure does'nt seem like Ca. to Me.

...And I like that.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:05 AM

Hey, whoever invented these annoying things are making a mint.

http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.saveourstate.info