Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-20-2009, 11:16 PM

Default True nature of alipac

I am a very passionate and patriotic supporter of all the Anti-Illegal Immigration groups...except one: alipac and William Gheen! I have supported many groups and have attended a couple of dozen rallies of various groups over the last 3 years. I recently tried to post comments on the alipac video of the patriots getting attacked by communist thugs in Ft. Lauderdale FL. I made no racist remarks, but I did post my views of how I believe many Americans are getting sick and tired of seeing Pro-Illegal Communist thugs attack people who are against Illegal Immigration, and eventually this anger is going to erupt into violence against these thugs. Every post I made was censored and deleted by alipac! I called alipac, and was treated very rudely by William Gheen. It was glaringly obvious to me that William gheen is a COMPLETE FAKE! He cares more about political correctness than actually fighting against the Illegal Alien Invasion. He obviously is a control freak and cares NOTHING of THE US CONSTITUTION or the 1st AMENDMENT! In my opinion, people like Gheen, who are supposed to be national leaders in this fight should be true believers in the US CONSTITUTION. To Me, anyone worried about political correctness is just as great an ENEMY to the American People and the US Constitution as the Illegals are. William Gheen is a complete fraud and should be exposed as such before he causes more damage. In my eyes, alipac and William Gheen have no credibility and are not a legitimate organization. I am not eloquent with my words, and I am no one important, but I am very passionate about saving our Country. I am guessing that William Gheen may have interests to run for a political office, where he could cause considerable damage. For me William Gheen has become ENEMY # 1. He pissed off the wrong ex-marine!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:46 AM
SOS Associate

Well, I can see you're a passionate guy,

I'm not sure what political correctness means anymore, because that term gets used to describe a wider range of circumstances all the time, but whatever community you voice your opinions in are going to retain some element of control over the manner in which people express themselves. I'm not convinced Gheen is public enemy #1 given the likes of people that rape rob and kill our citizens or try to diminish or neuter our border defenses which in turn allows more foreign criminals and agents in that do the same or accomplish other nefarious tasks. But maybe you know something I do not, and we're always willing to listen, as long as it doesn't violate the rules here. Just a word of advice if you have a mind to take it:
I've always been a proponent of using terms and language that provide the best protections of my first amendment rights, and one is to always make it known that my statements are my opinions, unless they are proven or referenced facts. Something like this:
"I think William Gheen is a complete fraud and should be exposed as such before he causes more damage." Those two words preceeding your earlier statement could go a long ways in protecting your right to express your thoughts in just about any venue.
So, with that said, I'll welcome you to SOS, but do keep in mind our main purpose and agenda which are posted in the official section, and that Gheen still has many supporters within our midst who are also entitled to their opinions of him and ALIPAC for that matter, so we don't want to have our mission get totally sidetracked by arguments over intergroup rivalries. It wouldn't do to have our whole movement engulfed in disputes with each other while foreigners run amok within our perimeters.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:08 AM

AG what are you doing up at this time of the morning? Am I having an influence on you?
Old 11-21-2009, 05:34 AM

I was wondering the same thing about you Jean. However, if you see me here at 2 or 3 AM it is probably because I woke up and can't get back to sleep.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:57 PM

Gheen is indeed a phoney and no friend of free speech.

Several years ago he was involved in some local political dispute and people were writing letters to the mayor, city council, etc. I dont' remember where it was, but I think it was in the East somewhere. Gheen comes out with a "Decree" that "white" racists are not to get involved in this campaign. (He's OK with black and brown racists, but not "white" ones.)

Who the hell is this guy to issue a "decree" to tell American citizens of whatever color whether or not they can write letters to government officials? He's very arrogant and thinks he's Napoleon or something. The upshot it that he's another coward and double talker who wants to relegate whites to a level of second class citizenship so that he can brag that he's not a "racist."

Look at the name of his group: Americans for Legal Immigration.

If he favors "legal" immigration, then why is he against amnesty. Anybody who supports "legal" immigration should also support amnesty because that way all immigration will be "legal."

How weirdly Orwellian that he takes positions completely incosistent with his group's stated purpose (i.e. promoting "legal" immigration." ) I asked this question on his web site and was promptly banned. Send in money contributions, just don't ask questions this phony can't answer.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:27 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Gheen is indeed a phoney and no friend of free speech.

Several years ago he was involved in some local political dispute and people were writing letters to the mayor, city council, etc. I dont' remember where it was, but I think it was in the East somewhere. Gheen comes out with a "Decree" that "white" racists are not to get involved in this campaign. (He's OK with black and brown racists, but not "white" ones.)

Who the hell is this guy to issue a "decree" to tell American citizens of whatever color whether or not they can write letters to government officials? He's very arrogant and thinks he's Napoleon or something. The upshot it that he's another coward and double talker who wants to relegate whites to a level of second class citizenship so that he can brag that he's not a "racist.".
I can't speak for his organization at all, and I don't know anything about the incidents you mentioned there, but we don't generally take sides in racial issues at all. Packing up by race is not something we support. We may point out racially discriminatory policies that affect our citizens, but trend away from supporting any specific race. There's quite a few different races amongst the body that makes our community
Old 11-21-2009, 05:07 PM

Ayatolla....your point is well taken. It is true, I am a wee bit opinionated lol.......but I truly do believe this guy (William Gheen) is very dangerous......may not seem so obvious, but just wait a few years....I would not be surprised if he is arrested or involved in some kind crime. I just wanted to warn people about "my opinion" of him! <-------hows that?

I am not usually involved in any politics, in fact I really don't care about the infighting of various groups. I'm not a member of ANY group...although I do know a couple of you! I just thought it was important to warn good people about a FAKE like Gheen!
Old 11-21-2009, 05:19 PM

Thumbs down Subject: Patriot Warning: New "Save Our State" Group is a Fraud

If what inappropriate to post this, I apologize

Subject: Patriot Warning: New "Save Our State" Group is a Fraud
To: Undisclosed-Recipient@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 7:26 PM

PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR CA PATRIOT LISTS

Many Patriots in California received the below deceptive email this morning from independent activist Davi Rodrigues. Here are some facts you should know before you think about joining his new group which is now falsely using the SOS name.

Save Our State, the very successful activist group founded and owned by Joe Turner in 2005 shut down last month. The group had run its course. The website, SaveOurState.org also went off line.

A former member who went rogue earlier this year and was kicked out of SOS for his destructive behavior, Davi Rodrigues in Sacramento, has stolen the name of the group and is trying to say he is now in charge of SOS.

Davi has been on a personal Jihad against our popular candidate for governor, Chelene Nightingale since she announced her candidacy in July. Chelene left SOS in May to prepare for her campaign. His vicious attacks and lies against her are nothing short of treasonous. He may be working for La Raza or the GOP to smear her campaign "from the inside". He is urging his "followers" to attack and sabotage her campaign and bash her in internet forums and message boards. Warnings to him to cease and desist his vicious attacks have been ignored.

If you choose to join this group, just know that this is NOT Save Our State. It is a copy cat run by Davi and other outcasts from our mainstream movement. His group is NOT part of the www.SoCalPatriots.org - 25 united mainstream Patriot groups in SoCal.

Unfortunately, there are several leaders and personalities who have gone rogue (and not in the good Sarah Palin way) over the past few years and now spend much of their time attacking the successful mainstream groups and leaders. Whether out of jealousy or just bitterness and pettiness, they spread malicious, harmful lies and hate about good Patriots. We have created a webpage just to warn the public about these individuals. Please be very cautious when associating with these individuals who have a history of destructive behavior in our movement.
Patriot Warnings:
http://sandiegominutemen.com/site/in...127&Itemid=118

Beware of false and dangerous leaders in groups pretending to be part of our very successful secure borders movement. Most of them have their own selfish and money-making agendas.

- Jeff Schwilk, SDMM
Old 11-21-2009, 05:31 PM
SOS Associate

It's not innapropriate. I thought it was already posted in the official section though
Old 11-21-2009, 06:00 PM

Well there is one thing in that email from Schiwk that he didn't reveal. Joe took the SOS.org from someone else. Joe was not the original owner.

And I might add, that Joe walked away from the organization a long time ago. He was never very approachable even when he did show up. He had an idea of starting the organization at a time when people were starving for somewhere to vent their anger at this invasion and actively participate, especially after the illegals marched in our streets. But Joe abandoned us years ago. We, the members, invested our time and deserve to reap the goodwill we invested. To have the organization just dissolve, as Joe and Chelene would have preferred, would be a slap in the face to all who contributed their time and effort. We didn't drop the ball, those in charge did. And to cry foul now because we wouldn't stand down shows that they are more concerned with themselves than they ever were with the cause and those that stood up for it. We members are the ones who showed up and put forth the effort without the public clapping and singing our praises.
And no little bunch of groupies that can't seem to see beyond themselves are going to stop us or put us down.