Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-23-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
My research does not agree with what you are stating. The impact of the Catholic Church and the non Catholic christian churches is huge, specifically the Lutheran. So I would go by my own research which I know as fact rather than your statement.
Research? Could you share some references, or is this just personal experience?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Research? Could you share some references, or is this just personal experience?
Haven't you been paying attention? My god read who is doing all the protecting. Go to the leftist nonprofits and see what churches they are connected with. The church we protested in Simi Valley that was harboring the illegal wasn't a catholic and I don't believe the one we protested in Long Beach was either, and neither was the one in Chicago. There are plenty of other christian churches that are on board with the illegals and do even more in participating to protect them than the Catholic Church does with the sanctuary crap.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Haven't you been paying attention? My god read who is doing all the protecting. Go to the leftist nonprofits and see what churches they are connected with. The church we protested in Simi Valley that was harboring the illegal wasn't a catholic and I don't believe the one we protested in Long Beach was either, and neither was the one in Chicago. There are plenty of other christian churches that are on board with the illegals and do even more in participating to protect them than the Catholic Church does with the sanctuary crap.
Like I said,

Quote:
The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. ... Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

Population explosions are the basic issue and the flowing of populations out of areas of high population density to areas of low population density. This means migration from Muslim or Catholic countries into countries where either of these are not the majority. The problem of overpopulation, of course, does not even exist according to these two systems of beliefs and any effort to confront the problem on a global scale is squashed by them as well.
It doesn't matter what churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants. In fact, it doesn't even matter if the illegals are themselves not Catholic. When illegals leave countries with high population density, those countries are either Muslim or Catholic and, most likely, Catholic. Especially South and Central America which is all Catholic. When Protestant churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants, they serve the Catholic church, the social pretext under which they operate is a Catholic franchise and Catholic countries benefit.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Like I said,

It doesn't matter what churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants. In fact, it doesn't even matter if the illegals are themselves not Catholic. When illegals leave countries with high population density, those countries are either Muslim or Catholic and, most likely, Catholic. Especially South and Central America which is all Catholic. When Protestant churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants, they serve the Catholic church, the social pretext under which they operate is a Catholic franchise and Catholic countries benefit.
Please stop arguing with everyone on everything. You just don't give up. Even when facts don't line up with your opinion you twist to to fit. Is arguing all your interested in doing?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Like I said,

Here are the numbers.
Survey Detects Church Support for Immigration Reform
Wednesday March 24, 2010
WASHINGTON (RNS) A new survey detected broad support among religious groups for comprehensive immigration reform, rebutting a December survey showing most religious communities want to send illegal immigrants home.
According to the new study, released Tuesday (March 23) by the Public Religion Research Institute, 86 percent of U.S. voters support a provision for an earned pathway to citizenship in which undocumented immigrants would need to pay taxes, work, register with the government and learn English before they can apply for citizenship.
The Rev. Tom Reese, a senior fellow at Georgetown University's Woodstock Theological Center, said he was encouraged by the findings.
"People are clearly aware that our immigration system is broken," Reese said. "People want a system that not only is good for our national security and our economy but also one that protects the dignity of every human person and keeps families together."
The new study showed 92 percent of Catholics, 90 percent of white evangelicals and 87 percent of white mainline Protestants favor an earned pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
A Zogby poll released last December by the more conservative Center for Immigration Studies, however, showed that 64 percent of Catholics and mainline Protestants, along with 76 percent of "born-again" Protestants, support enforcement to encourage illegal immigrants to go home.
Researchers on the new survey said their results in favor of reform were consistent, even when the wording of the question was changed to ask if the United States should deport illegal immigrants. A slight majority, 56 percent, disagreed; Catholics (61 percent) were more likely to disagree than white mainline Protestants (54 percent) and white evangelicals (47 percent).
Robert P. Jones, CEO of Public Religion Research Institute, said his poll was more accurate because it was based on random telephone calls, while the Zogby poll relied on an online internet panel.
Katie Paris, communications director for the left-leaning group Faith in Public Life, said the new poll chips away at the notion that clergy support immigration reform while their congregants do not.
"The idea promulgated by opponents of comprehensive immigration reform that faith leaders are somehow way out ahead of people of faith on immigration reform is a myth," she said.
The poll was based on a nationwide telephone survey of 1,201 registered voters; it had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
http://blog.beliefnet.com/news/2010/...ch-support.php
Old 03-25-2010, 08:42 PM

You insist on keeping the thread alive as if you read my posts, but obviously you don't. But I am not going to endlessly repeat myself, only once:

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
You insist on keeping the thread alive as if you read my posts, but obviously you don't. But I am not going to endlessly repeat myself, only once:
What's the matter, you don't want it alive when I post the information that doesn't support your opinion? You will pound and pound a point till it's dead of any life. Now if someone does the same to you, you complain? How does it feel? Maybe if you didn't hound on some of our other members you wouldn't have gotten me to throw this back at you. Just realize that we are here to discuss and not to argue an issue to the ground.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:35 AM

Default Churches violating immigration laws.

The issuance of ID cards in Princeton would apply the same concept as it has been doing for 10 months in the city of Trenton. Here we have issued approximately 1,200 identifications.

The program to provide identification cards to undocumented residents of the city of Trenton has been a success.

"Being able to use this card is an advantage for someone who is not an identification document, and you can be used in the Mercer County parks, hospitals, clinics and pharmacies," said Play.

The only condition for receiving the card, which costs $ 10 for adults and $ 5 for children, which is valid for two years, is a resident of the city of Trenton. Similar conditions apply for cards to be given at Princeton. The card is printed the address, telephone and some concrete data in the event of an emergency.

The card processing is done on Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Divine Mercy Church 60 Randall Avenue in Trenton.

You need to present the passport of the applicant's home country or a matricula consular. In lieu of a passport, identity card is also accepted in his country of citizenship with photo and a birth certificate. In addition, you must present a document proving that he is a resident of Trenton.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>

St. Pauls Episcopal Church, Spring Valley, NY was running hiring hall, feeding, accommodating teaching, aiding,abeting, providing medical services to illegal aliens.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ngaLake009.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Strait Gate Church, Mamaroneck, NY runs a day laborer hiring center.

I counted over 100 offices in New York City and 11 surrounding counties that aid and abet illegal aliens. The majority were either religious or had some afilliation with churches of several denominations.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>

Illegal alien day laborers in North New Jersey receiving packages from members of the Korean Church.

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-26-2010 at 05:34 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Mexicans are not coming here for Christianity. They're coming here for a "better life" they're totally unable to create for themselves, after they've had their own country for 500 years.
That's because you don't really understand. They are coming her for a better life THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEM. As you correctly pointed out they are totally unable to create any kind of life for themselves, they can't have schools or factories, or anything including decent roads. That's why we are supposed to give them all these things, and maintain it all for them. The eternal infants, sucking off Uncle Sam's ...... what? Can't say teat, Uncle Sam is a guy, so it must be something else.