Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-22-2010, 01:42 PM

Don: "Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before."

PochoPatriot: "Europeans were just as uncivilized. The one civilizing factor was Christianity."

Twoller: "That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone."

PochoPatriot: "A clear demonstration of historical ignorance."

"A clear demonstration of historical ignorance"? You aren't even talking about Christianity are you? You are talking about the Roman Empire, or even worse and basically the same thing, the Catholic Church. People always say that about the filthy Roman Empire, that it "civilized" Europeans. And we've seen what the Catholic Church did (is doing) to Mexico. And we see what it is doing today to Europeans.

Christopher Hitchens: The great Catholic cover-up -- Canadian National Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:14 PM

The catholic church has been operating just like our current govt , Only they have done it for a couple thousand years.

Just compare dumbomba's agenda and first year in office against the churches history

Its their way or the highway
Old 03-22-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Don: "Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before."

PochoPatriot: "Europeans were just as uncivilized. The one civilizing factor was Christianity."

Twoller: "That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone."

PochoPatriot: "A clear demonstration of historical ignorance."

"A clear demonstration of historical ignorance"? You aren't even talking about Christianity are you? You are talking about the Roman Empire, or even worse and basically the same thing, the Catholic Church. People always say that about the filthy Roman Empire, that it "civilized" Europeans. And we've seen what the Catholic Church did (is doing) to Mexico. And we see what it is doing today to Europeans.

Christopher Hitchens: The great Catholic cover-up -- Canadian National Post
Umm, just in case you forgot, not all of Christianity is Roman Catholic.

Further, anything written by Christopher Hitchens, must be downed with a large glass of Scotch, like he does.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
The catholic church has been operating just like our current govt , Only they have done it for a couple thousand years.

Just compare dumbomba's agenda and first year in office against the churches history

Its their way or the highway
The Catholic Church is our current government. Under the Catholic Church, the highway is not an option either.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:34 AM

Does Mexico still publish free guides on how to cross the border and what to expect still for their citizens? I remember they did a couple of years ago.

They will have to rewrite them after Barry is done with immigration to include the advice that in addition to paying off your coyote make sure you bring enough money with you for mandatory health care.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:03 AM

Default Reply:

The guide to border crossing was created during the Vicente Fox administration. There was an official Mexican Government policy of helping to push hundreds of thousands of Mexicans across the border annually for the next 20 years. The Mexican Government Grupo Beta was designed to help "immigrants" with transportation, lodging, directions and other assistance in moving North. As of last week, according to a documentary aired on TV, Grupo Beta is still alive well and doing the same thing. The Ferrocarill de la Muerte, the Death Train, freight train that runs from Mexico's Southern border to the East Texas border is still carrying swarms of immigrants on top of the box cars. The invaders lay around the train yard waiting for trains. According to the recent videos they are left alone essentially unmolested by Mexican authority.

The Catholic Church built a "safe house" accommodation to house and feed transient immigrants on their way North, in South Central Mexico. National Geographic aired a documentary showing the facility and interviewed the Italian priest who manages the place. Construction costs were financed from the Vatican with the churches full knowledge and assistance.

A "safe house" was also located in South Texas that accommodates, hides, feeds, bunks the invaders. It was being run by Catholic nuns.

In Eastern Long Island there is a church near Riverhead that aids abets and assists, feeds, teaches illegal aliens and brings them into the Church to fill pews. The same applies in the New York City Archdiocese.

The Catholic Church is significantly and materially involved up to it's eyebrows in aiding and abetting the illegal trafficking of humans.

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-23-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
The guide to border crossing was created during the Vicente Fox administration. There was an official Mexican Government policy of helping to push hundreds of thousands of Mexicans across the border annually for the next 20 years. The Mexican Government Grupo Beta was designed to help "immigrants" with transportation, lodging, directions and other assistance in moving North. As of last week, according to a documentary aired on TV, Grupo Beta is still alive well and doing the same thing. The Ferrocarill de la Muerte, the Death Train, freight train that runs from Mexico's Southern border to the East Texas border is still carrying swarms of immigrants on top of the box cars. The invaders lay around the train yard waiting for trains. According to the recent videos they are left alone essentially unmolested by Mexican authority.

The Catholic Church built a "safe house" accommodation to house and feed transient immigrants on their way North, in South Central Mexico. National Geographic aired a documentary showing the facility and interviewed the Italian priest who manages the place. Construction costs were financed from the Vatican with the churches full knowledge and assistance.

A "safe house" was also located in South Texas that accommodates, hides, feeds, bunks the invaders. It was being run by Catholic nuns.

In Eastern Long Island there is a church near Riverhead that aids abets and assists, feeds, teaches illegal aliens and brings them into the Church to fill pews. The same applies in the New York City Archdiocese.

The Catholic Church is significantly and materially involved up to it's eyebrows in aiding and abetting the illegal trafficking of humans.
Yes you're correct, but also the Lutheran and many other churches are supporting this invasion. But as I've said before, I'm an atheist so I don't listen to most of what they say and understood a long time ago how much damage and brainwashing these self righteous organizations are. What has really been the biggest pro illegal movement in our country, by far bigger than the churches, has been our schools, but hardly anyone mentions that. Next it would be the unions. Most are so self righteous and trying to pretend the power to be gained by having the illegals join them is not the issue, but that's exactly what the issue is.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Yes you're correct, but also the Lutheran and many other churches are supporting this invasion. But as I've said before, I'm an atheist so I don't listen to most of what they say and understood a long time ago how much damage and brainwashing these self righteous organizations are. What has really been the biggest pro illegal movement in our country, by far bigger than the churches, has been our schools, but hardly anyone mentions that. Next it would be the unions. Most are so self righteous and trying to pretend the power to be gained by having the illegals join them is not the issue, but that's exactly what the issue is.
One other thing to point out regarding Protestant churches that support the illegal alien invasion; those that do this are almost all entirely liberal in their theology.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. Illegal immigration is a global problem created by Muslims and Catholics who are completely unembarrased to subjegate families to the engine of extending the domination of either one by dominating the birth rate. Notice that in either Catholic or Islamic countries, neither one threatens the either one with population dynamics. It is only in Protestant or non-Catholic countries occupied by either Catholics or Muslims or both. Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

Population explosions are the basic issue and the flowing of populations out of areas of high population density to areas of low population density. This means migration from Muslim or Catholic countries into countries where either of these are not the majority. The problem of overpopulation, of course, does not even exist according to these two systems of beliefs and any effort to confront the problem on a global scale is squashed by them as well.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. Illegal immigration is a global problem created by Muslims and Catholics who are completely unembarrased to subjegate families to the engine of extending the domination of either one by dominating the birth rate. Notice that in either Catholic or Islamic countries, neither one threatens the either one with population dynamics. It is only in Protestant or non-Catholic countries occupied by either Catholics or Muslims or both. Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

Population explosions are the basic issue and the flowing of populations out of areas of high population density to areas of low population density. This means migration from Muslim or Catholic countries into countries where either of these are not the majority. The problem of overpopulation, of course, does not even exist according to these two systems of beliefs and any effort to confront the problem on a global scale is squashed by them as well.
My research does not agree with what you are stating. The impact of the Catholic Church and the non Catholic christian churches is huge, specifically the Lutheran. So I would go by my own research which I know as fact rather than your statement.