Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-22-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
So are you saying that just because they have numbers that we should become like them? [Insert sarcasm]Then again I find it surprising that you would have sympathy for the klan.[End sarcasm]
Just a blunt question

If they WERE NOT THE KLAN , would you support their message?

But bottom line they are the same as la raza and all the rest of the ethnic hustlers

But heres your chance to buy a vowel

If its ok for every other ethnicity to advocate for separatism (black this ,black that , hispanic this , hispanic that)
How can it be racist for whites to do so also?

According to all estimates in about 40 years or less whites will be the minority in this country , Then its payback time baby, let the new majorities foot the bills for the NEW minority for a while , see how they like it.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Administrator

I don't think Pocho is advocating for la Raza, nor dismissing their role in secularizing America.
Generally, we have to tell the KKK the very same thing we tell La Raza in regards to their agenda, or the way they approach immigration issues.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Just a blunt question

If they WERE NOT THE KLAN , would you support their message?

But bottom line they are the same as la raza and all the rest of the ethnic hustlers

But heres your chance to buy a vowel

If its ok for every other ethnicity to advocate for separatism (black this ,black that , hispanic this , hispanic that)
How can it be racist for whites to do so also?

According to all estimates in about 40 years or less whites will be the minority in this country , Then its payback time baby, let the new majorities foot the bills for the NEW minority for a while , see how they like it.
The utter stupidity of this question really doesn't deserve an answer, but for the sake of clarity let me reiterate what I have always believed and espoused on every board I have been on.

I am against any sort of ethnocentric/racial movement be it white, brown, black, Asian or native American.

I believe that I can't be anymore clearer than that.

As far as pay back? You have a poor understanding of American and European history. White Europeans have dominated world history for a relatively brief period, and geopolitics are shifting away from that domination. This is not wishful think, but a fact that anyone with half a brain should understand.

However, my opposition to the klan and the rest of those inbred rednecks is simple, I would not be welcome in their kommunity because I am of mixed ethnicity (Anglo/Welsh & Mexican). Even though we may agree on the ills of illegal immigration, I would never accept their presence at any rally I was a part of. It would be just too offensive.

Lastly, if you want to become like they (the race baiters) are then go right ahead, you are now no better than they, in my mind.

Edited to add: If you think I am some sort of La Raza/Mexica plant then you are sadly mistaken. In fact, you would be as mistaken as she who will not be named, who thinks the same and gladly slandered me over it in public.

Last edited by PochoPatriot; 02-22-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 AM

I never in a million years considered you raza or mexica

Its simple debate

Yes , the world is moving away from Eurocentric domination , But in the end is that good thing?

Its weird and it probably sounds racist or ............. but its not

The world has achieved its greatest advancements dominated by Eurocentric peoples , Geeez that sounds racist but prove me different?

Speaking for America also , this country has achieved greatness through immigrants , Tesla, Einstein , Von Braun and many others.

No matter what , the klan and nazis will remain fringe "out there" groups , But la raza has a huge following that is intent on making this a 3rd world hispanic nation.

"I would not be welcome in their kommunity"

Me either , I would have a direct urge to puke all over them
Old 02-22-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
The utter stupidity of this question really doesn't deserve an answer, but for the sake of clarity let me reiterate what I have always believed and espoused on every board I have been on.

I am against any sort of ethnocentric/racial movement be it white, brown, black, Asian or native American.

I believe that I can't be anymore clearer than that.

As far as pay back? You have a poor understanding of American and European history. White Europeans have dominated world history for a relatively brief period, and geopolitics are shifting away from that domination. This is not wishful think, but a fact that anyone with half a brain should understand.

However, my opposition to the klan and the rest of those inbred rednecks is simple, I would not be welcome in their kommunity because I am of mixed ethnicity (Anglo/Welsh & Mexican). Even though we may agree on the ills of illegal immigration, I would never accept their presence at any rally I was a part of. It would be just too offensive.

Lastly, if you want to become like they (the race baiters) are then go right ahead, you are now no better than they, in my mind.

Edited to add: If you think I am some sort of La Raza/Mexica plant then you are sadly mistaken. In fact, you would be as mistaken as she who will not be named, who thinks the same and gladly slandered me over it in public.
Then what are you doing here? You can smear white people and make racial slurs because it's permitted to do so, in the prevailing atmosphere of anti-white bigotry. Self hating, cowardly whites are the first to jump on the bandwagon to prove they're not "racist."

Obviously the KKK will not gain traction here in Northern Mexico (i.e. Southern California), but it is a real shocker that open klan members can attract 500 supporters anywhere, given the bigotry and oppression against white people and any organization that stands up for the rights of white people. This level of support for the KKK shows a level of awareness and alarm about the Mexican invasion that is very encouraging.

Your hatred of whites is very interesting. In our modern American racial Caste System, it's a common thing for "minorities" to openly express hatred of whites, even as third world non-whites run to get into this historically white country for the "better life" they have never been able to create in their own lands. How interesting that you feel so comfortable and secure in being able to publish ethnic slurs against whites that you would never be permitted to make against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics or others. You would be banned from this site for insulting any race except white people. Whites are the only race that is not protected from "hate speech."

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day white people will be equal to and entitled to the same respect as other races and it will not longer be open season to insult white people.

Last edited by Don; 02-22-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
I never in a million years considered you raza or mexica

Its simple debate

Yes , the world is moving away from Eurocentric domination , But in the end is that good thing?

Its weird and it probably sounds racist or ............. but its not
I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but it is a fact, and white Europeans need to deal with it.

Quote:
The world has achieved its greatest advancements dominated by Eurocentric peoples , Geeez that sounds racist but prove me different?
And at what expense to non-whites in the world?

Quote:
Speaking for America also , this country has achieved greatness through immigrants , Tesla, Einstein , Von Braun and many others.
Funny, weren't those three immigrants?

Quote:
No matter what , the klan and nazis will remain fringe "out there" groups , But la raza has a huge following that is intent on making this a 3rd world hispanic nation.
La Raza is considered main stream because of political correctness. This is what happens when you let the pigs run the farm.

Quote:
"I would not be welcome in their kommunity"

Me either , I would have a direct urge to puke all over them
Mine would not be puke.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:49 PM

History and human progress are two different things. History is the record of human progress and since so many peoples in the world are pre-literate cultures, they have no history aside from whatever they can collect orally and hand down that way. Oral history is notoriously unreliable.

The dominance of European culture in the world is something that could never be anticipated in history up until then. The rise of European dominance is itself a history of pre-literate peoples rising to assume technological advances unimaginable by any human history anwhere.

But these advances are explosive and not sustainable as a picture of dominance. In the larger picture, the period of European dominance, or indeed any cultural dominance, is likely to be of limited significance to people everywhere. It is only a question of time before literacy and the technological advances provided by literacy become universal to human existence.

The rise of populations from poor, so called "third world" countries has nothing to do with this inevitable human progress. Mexico, for example, is a literate culture and their rise in the United States has nothing to do with some kind of looming dominance. China also, is a literate culture that predates Europe's own literacy. It's advances are more significant, except where it is characterized by population growth and dominance, in the US, for example.

The current global population explosion that seems to characterize shifts in political demography are evidence of a diseased state. People who advance the notion that changes in demography due to population growth are evidence of changes in political dominance are clearly part of old global power structures who spread disease as a weapon to extend their influence. The catholic church, for example.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Then what are you doing here?
I often wonder about that myself, especially after reading your ignorant and narrow-minded rantings.

Quote:
You can smear white people and make racial slurs because it's permitted to do so, in the prevailing atmosphere of anti-white bigotry. Self hating, cowardly whites are the first to jump on the bandwagon to prove they're not "racist."
Please show some backing for this statement or retract it.

Quote:
Obviously the KKK will not gain traction here in Northern Mexico (i.e. Southern California), but it is a real shocker that open klan members can attract 500 supporters anywhere, given the bigotry and oppression against white people and any organization that stands up for the rights of white people. This level of support for the KKK shows a level of awareness and alarm about the Mexican invasion that is very encouraging.
I would not consider 500 inbred rednecks showing up to a KKK rally "encouraging." "Shocking"? Yes, but not in the way you are spinning it. I am shocked that that part of the country has still not left it's shameful past. I wonder if we can expect Latinos hanging from the trees in the south?

Quote:
Your hatred of whites is very interesting. In our modern American racial Caste System, it's a common thing for "minorities" to openly express hatred of whites, even as third world non-whites run to get into this historically white country for the "better life" they have never been able to create in their own lands. How interesting that you feel so comfortable and secure in being able to publish ethnic slurs against whites that you would never be permitted to make against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics or others. You would be banned from this site for insulting any race except white people. Whites are the only race that is not protected from "hate speech."
I don't hate whites. That would mean that I hate half of my family. But that's OK. I would expect nothing less than that from a bigot like yourself. As far as calling the Klan inbred rednecks, then might I suggest you actually look at the history of that part of the country. I do speak from personal experience as my paternal grandmother is from Louisiana.

Quote:
I have a dream. I have a dream that one day white people will be equal to and entitled to the same respect as other races and it will not longer be open season to insult white people.
I don't insult white people. I insult stupid people. Stupidity as you have clearly demonstrated, and will continue to demonstrate, knows no color or ethnic lines.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:17 PM

"I wonder if we can expect Latinos hanging from the trees in the south?"

Yes , and elsewhere also

The sad part of history and you know this as well as I do , If the people here fail to get redress for their grievances (the latino invasion) they will take the law into their own hands at one point or another.

Its not rocket science , look to kosovo and other places , when 2 cultures start to butt heads it usually gets ugly.

The BIG difference is that immigrants of the past chose to "become" part of OUR culture , The hispanic invaders are working to CHANGE our culture into theirs , that is the big difference and that is why their "immigration" is 100% different from waves of past immigrants.

At some point the jig will be up , it will get ugly for both legal and illegal hispanics , raving Americans fed up with the invasion will not stop to ask for anyones "papers" , on that day both the guilty and innocent will will take the brunt

And don't say it can't happen

Its always happened that way in the past
Old 02-22-2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
"I wonder if we can expect Latinos hanging from the trees in the south?"

Yes , and elsewhere also

The sad part of history and you know this as well as I do , If the people here fail to get redress for their grievances (the latino invasion) they will take the law into their own hands at one point or another.
That's what scares when people start joining the klan. After all I look Mexican, and often wonder if I might get strung up from a tree.

Quote:
Its not rocket science , look to kosovo and other places , when 2 cultures start to butt heads it usually gets ugly.
I don't think you can compare Kosovo with America. The Bosnian situation was both religious (Muslim/Christian) and ethnic (Bosnian/Serbian).

Quote:
The BIG difference is that immigrants of the past chose to "become" part of OUR culture , The hispanic invaders are working to CHANGE our culture into theirs , that is the big difference and that is why their "immigration" is 100% different from waves of past immigrants.
You'll get no argument from me on this. However, I think a lot of what you are seeing is a result of the technological advances that did not allow previous immigration waves to keep in contact with the home country. This is one of the reasons why there is such a stubbornly slow transition to adopting American culture not just by Latinos, but by all modern immigrants.

Quote:
At some point the jig will be up , it will get ugly for both legal and illegal hispanics , raving Americans fed up with the invasion will not stop to ask for anyones "papers" , on that day both the guilty and innocent will will take the brunt

And don't say it can't happen

Its always happened that way in the past
This is what I am trying to prevent by saying that we can't allow that sort of mentality to fester in a group. I have been on the front lines, and will be back on the front lines again once I get my economic situation back on track. We have to draw a line and say what sort of groups are appropriate associates. The inbred rednecks that make up the KKK are not appropriate now or ever.

Edited to add: Nor should we allow persons that even remotely sympathize or identify with said group(s).

Last edited by PochoPatriot; 02-22-2010 at 01:59 PM.