Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-15-2011, 08:07 AM
SOS Associate

Default Israel Vows To Defend It's Borders

At last. A leader that shows the way:

JERUSALEM -- Israel's prime minister says he will vigorously defend his country's borders after a mass infiltration from Syria.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/05/15/362...#ixzz1MRCanxri
Old 05-15-2011, 05:52 PM

Ayatollahgondola, I think your respect for the Israelis is misplaced.

There are many reasons that I think your respect for the Israeli's is misplaced, but I guess my main reason is that the Jewish/Zionist battle with the Palestinian's is their battle and not ours.

You need to realize the tribal nature of the world and how the USA has become divided by tribal alliances, especially through massive immigration.

Most Jews in the United States have dual loyalties, one to the Jewish nation and Jewish diaspora and the other loyalty to the country that they live in. Much the same way as Mexicans in America have dual loyalties, One to their "race" and the other to the country that they live in. These loyalties can change emphasis from one country to another, but the dual nature doesn't change.
The Jews have a long history of maintaining their religious and national identity wherever they live and all over the world.
The Jews demonize the Arabs in the media in support of Israel, and the American tax payer picks up the tab.

Our position in this world is that we (those reading this blog, and those fighting illegal immigration) have loyalty to only one country, The United States. The main reason for this is that we are fully assimilated Americans and have no connection or allegiances to any other country.

Please take a critical look at the reason the United States backs Israel so heavily. The answear is the dual loyalty of the Jews in the USA.
Please also look critically at who benefits from the heavy US support of Israel, the USA or Israel. I would suggest all the benefits go to Israel.

As for myself I have learned important lessons from the Jews and the Mexicans. My loyalties lie squarely with Americans first and secondly with Christians. What I am saying is that I have chosen sides, American and Christian.
You should also be aware of the persecution that the Christian Arabs have faced in Israel at the hands of the Zionist Jews. In the Zionist drive to create a Jewish state, The Christian Arabs were driven out (before the creation of Israel, Palestine was 30% Christian).

I see no reason for America to be used by the Jews to fight their battles. Bottom line this is a Jewish/ Arab battle not an American battle.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:07 PM

http://www.alternativeright.com/main...rities-united/
Old 05-15-2011, 08:35 PM

The current disturbances we are seeing on the Lebanese border are because it is modern, Zionist Israel's 63rd birthday this week. The so-called Palestinian nationalists use this occasion as an opportunity to further evoke aggression against Israel accross its borders.

Since Israel fell the last time, over two thousand years ago, Jews have maintained their religious and cultural heritage by way of preserving their scriptures and family ties. In their Diaspora, they have never forgotten their original home and what it meant to them and their religious beliefs. Now many Jews have returned to Israel to join the Jews there that never left and have created a state. It is a source of hope to Jews all over the world who have suffered centuries of brutal and unjust persecution. It is a source of hope too, to the rest of us, who are sick of standing by while Jews are the victims of constant attacks based on the most odious and slanderous of lies and hysteria.

Many Jews have come to Israel out of religious conviction, but many have come because they had no other choice. They were robbed, murdered and driven out of places they settled for no rational reason, for no other reason than the rantings of hysterical murdering mobs.

We who care about our borders should care about Israel defending its border from those who do not even recognize Israel's right to exist. Those in our country who dismiss our concern over the integrity of our borders and our citizenship have a similar skepticism over our right to exist. The US has a right to exist and we have a right to defend our borders and we uphold the right of any country to preserve itself, its right to exist and the right to defend their borders, Israel included.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:37 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Ayatollahgondola, I think your respect for the Israelis is misplaced.
I don't care a hoot about jews or israel. I was only pointing out what a person who runs a soveriegn country should be doing if he wants to stay a sovereign country; you defend the country's borders when you have a mass breach of them. Obviously our president doesn't want the US to be a sovereign country
Old 05-15-2011, 09:57 PM

Twoller,

The only similarity between The USA and Israel is that in the 1920's and the 1930's there was a wave of European and American Jews immigrating to Palestine. The native population in Palestine tried to stop them, but the British that were controlling Palestine at the time wouldnt stop it. The Zionist Jews were coming to Palestine for a "better life" after all. Besides the land of Palestine once belonged to the Jews. The political leaders of the Jewish immigrants in Palestine had dreams of reconquest and creating a new land for the Jews based on racial homogeneity.

In the United States we have waves of Mexicans comming to our country "for a better life", the native population here tried to stop it and secure the border, but the controlling governments wouldn't stop the Mexican immigrants from coming either. The immigrants from Mexico felt that they had the right to immigrate to America as the American South West once belonged to Mexico. The political leaders of the new Mexican immigrants in America also have dreams of reconquest maybe even to create a new land, (Azlan). At the very least they needed to politically organize the Mexican immigrants based on their racial homogeneity (La Raza).

From the 1920-through 1940's there were probably about 300,000 Jews that immigrated to Palestine, and they took over. In America in the last 30 years we have had 30,000,000 Mexican and Central Americans immigrate here.

Brother, I hope you see the connection. I just don't want us to become the Palestinians.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:01 AM

There never has been anything like a country of Palestine. There is no such thing, nor has there ever been any such thing as Palestinians. The term "Palestinian" was a term applied by the Roman occupation of Israel after the fall of Israel to further propogandize against the Jewish state of Israel. It refers to the peoples who settled the area from islands in the Mediteranean. It was a term resurrected by Arab propagandists allied with Nazi Germany who assisted in Nazi anti-Jew efforts in the Middle East.

Jews did not migrate to Israel to find a better life, more frequently, they were forced to leave against their will. They fled persecution. Jews have always and continue to accept the presence of non-Jewish peoples in the Jewish state of Israel and the Jewish people themselves are racially diverse, the Diaspora has done a lot to diversify them racially. It is Jewish belief that unites them.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:51 PM

Brother Twoller,

I understand your point that, "there was no such thing like a country of Palestine". Except the British who conquered Palestine from the Ottomans disagree with you.

In regards to your assertion that the term Palestinian,

" was a term resurrected by Arab propagandists allied with Nazi Germany who assisted in Nazi anti-Jew efforts in the Middle East.

Brother Twoller, I am sorry to say that most of your comments in your last post including the one quoted above are complete nonsense. The statement quoted above is complete nonsense, mostly because after the Defeat of the Turks in WWI the entire Middle East except Saudia Arabia and Iran was occupied and controlled by the British, and French.
The natives of Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Trans Jordan, Yemen, Baharain, Iraq, cyprus, oman, Yemen and Quatar were under Allied controll. There were no Nazi German alliances. The only Axis power involvment in the region were the Italians, which fought in North Africa.

Your statement that "Jews have always and continue to accept the presence of non-Jewish peoples in the Jewish state of Israel",
Brother Twoller, this statement is almost laughable. I ask that you please make this statement to the Gentiles that live in the town of Deir Yassin...Oh wait you can't because the zionist Jews killed them all. ( I am trying to show some humor, but unfortunatly it's black humor, and it is all so sad).

Or go ask one of the three million Palestinian's that became refugees in 1947.

Or go ask a Armenian Christian, Christian Arab or Christian Greek living under Israeli rule. Please ask them how the Zionist Jews treat the Gentiles in "the Jewish state of Israel". Brother twoller, if they answer you all I ask is that you please listen to them.

Brother Twoller, If I may I would like to reiterate my point. That point being that the natives of Palestine in 1947 lost their country to an invasion of immigrants. The Jewish immigrants comming to Palestine were not going there to assimilate, they were going their to take over.

In America we have an invasion that is vastly larger. The Mexican immigrants coming to America keep their racial , ethnic and linguistic identity, they don't adopt ours. They don't identify as White Americans, and they group politicaly on their ethnic allegiances (same as the Jews going to Palestine).

As we all know once the new immigrant population is large enough they the immigrants take over politically, and we "the Americans" become the conquered.

Brother Twoller whether you like it or not there is a connection.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 05-16-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post

Since Israel fell the last time, over two thousand years ago, Jews have maintained their religious and cultural heritage by way of preserving their scriptures and family ties. In their Diaspora, they have never forgotten their original home and what it meant to them and their religious beliefs. Now many Jews have returned to Israel to join the Jews there that never left and have created a state. It is a source of hope to Jews all over the world who have suffered centuries of brutal and unjust persecution. It is a source of hope too, to the rest of us, who are sick of standing by while Jews are the victims of constant attacks based on the most odious and slanderous of lies and hysteria.

Many Jews have come to Israel out of religious conviction, but many have come because they had no other choice. They were robbed, murdered and driven out of places they settled for no rational reason, for no other reason than the rantings of hysterical murdering mobs.

We who care about our borders should care about Israel defending its border from those who do not even recognize Israel's right to exist. Those in our country who dismiss our concern over the integrity of our borders and our citizenship have a similar skepticism over our right to exist. The US has a right to exist and we have a right to defend our borders and we uphold the right of any country to preserve itself, its right to exist and the right to defend their borders, Israel included.
The latest attempt by Syria to cross Israel's borders is a wake up call to Israel. There is going to be more of this coming in the months ahead and Israel is going to have to do more about it than make pronouncements. While Syria murders its own protesters by the hundreds with international impunity, the same international community insists that Israel must stand by and do nothing while the same government threatens its national security.

The same people that undermine Israel's national security by imposing insecure borders on it undermine our national security by imposing insecure borders on us.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:34 PM

Hi Twoller,
I would like to address the information that made you write this statement,

"The same people that undermine Israel's national security by imposing insecure borders on it undermine our national security by imposing insecure borders on us."

Good question Twoller, who is imposing insecure borders on America?

Here is a list of the Jews in the US Senate of the 111th congress:
Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.),Benjamin Cardin (D-Md.),Russ Feingold (D-Wisc., Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Al Franken (D-Minn.),Herb Kohl (D-Wisc.)
Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) ,Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.),Carl Levin (D-Mich.)Bernard Sanders (I-Vt.), Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) Arlen Specter (D-Pa.)
Ron Wyden (D-Ore.)

What do these Senators have in common besides being Jews? They are all terrible on border and immigration policies, such as securing the American border, opposing amnesty and reducing immigration. In fact Numbers USA gives 10 of our 13 Jewish Senators its lowest grade possible... an F to an F-. California Senators Boxer and Feinstein Get a D and Wyden also gets a D.

Brother Twoller I am sure you know how bad Boxer and Feinstein is on Illegal immigration, just think what it takes to earn an F and an F-!

Please also take a look at this list of the Jews in the 111 US
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES:

Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.),John Adler (D-N.J.), Shelley Berkley (D-Nev.), Howard Berman (D-Calif.), Eric Cantor (R-Va.), Stephen Cohen (D-Tenn.), Susan Davis (D-Calif.), Ted Deutsch (D-Fla.), Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.), Bob Filner (D-Calif.), Barney Frank (D-Mass.), Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), Alan Grayson (D-Fla.), Jane Harman (D-Calif.), Paul Hodes (D-N.H.), Steve Israel (D-N.Y.), Steve Kagen (D-Wisc.), Ron Klein (D-Fla.), Sander Levin (D-Mich.), Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.), Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.),Jared Polis (D-Colo.), Steve Rothman (D-N.J.), Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.), Allyson Schwartz (D-Pa.), Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), Brad Sherman (D-Calif.), Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), John Yarmuth (D-Ky.)

Of the 31 Jews in our 111th Congress, Numbers USA gives one congressmen Eric Cantor the highest grade of all Jewish Congress men a B+. there are two that get a C-
14 that get a D or D-
14 that get a F or F- on the issue of immigration and Amnesty for illegal aliens.

One other thing I noticed is that of the 44 Jews in the US Senate and House of Representatives all of them are Liberal Democrates except for Congressmen Cantor who is the lone Jewish Republican.

Brother Twoller the facts paint a very dark picture of the Jews in our Congress in regards to how they want to secure the American border, and protect American sovereignty.

After gathering this information my only question is why are the Jews so unanimous in their efforts to undermine American sovereignty and our borders?