Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-28-2011, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
The E-mail was sent to several "Patriot Groups" in surrounding states that commonly communicate, jointly attend "events/demonstrations", and also send E-mails.

I included the VP-Secretary of Infragard, unwittingly, and he responded to the E-mail I sent to him. I have since dropped him from the list of recipients although I do contact him privately about matters. He's a good guy just trying to be helpful.
My apologies to the Ayatollah, this all way off topic.

If the VP had cautioned you about the content of your email and you had not included any InfraGard members, then InfraGard would most certainly have been spying on you. Otherwise they had no idea that you were not attending to InfraGard business.

You have to sign up in order to see the Rules of Behavior. Since you signed up, maybe you can copy and paste what they were, unless you are sworn to secrecy or something.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:27 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
My apologies to the Ayatollah, this all way off topic.
No; it's not really off the topic. It actually does highlight just how we fall into smaller groups and such. I don't remember that much about infragaurd, but I'll bet they went the same way as the rest, and so will the one that was the subject of this thread. I tuned in to their radio show, and it started out with a lengthy prayer. I'm not against prayer, but the show was on a wednesday, and I would think most people who tuned in, came to try and find others that want to organize or discuss the government. I wonder just how many people tuned out as soon as the prayer drug on
Old 02-28-2011, 10:44 AM

More conspiracy theory loons. I am so glad to be rid of them.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:02 AM
"SZinWestLA"

So essentially, it's a government w/ no authority and only known to people who surf Alex Jones websites.

I give Schwilk points for persistence and creativity. If these folks can keep ducking the chemtrails and avoiding the clutches of the cabal that faked the moon landing and Elvis's death, he may have actually found a venue in which Chelene has a chance of obtaining elected office.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I give Schwilk points for persistence and creativity. If these folks can keep ducking the chemtrails and avoiding the clutches of the cabal that faked the moon landing and Elvis's death, he may have actually found a venue in which Chelene has a chance of obtaining elected office.
Don't give Jeff any credit here; this was hardly his idea. He's at best a pilotfish in this endeavour. The group, or whatever you want to call it, has a few noble efforts. Acting as our own government was something I solicited for back when chelena sought to ban me from the movement. I pleaded for it in my little video in '09. It's hardly without precedent too, as Kathy pointed out years ago, that the mexicans were basically setting up their own defacto government here in the US. They are issuing their own ID's (matricula), their own birth certificates, and other documents. This group aspires to that as well. Where it falls down is when they both cling to the US constitution as their foundation, but forcibly inject the premise of religion..their religion. There will be no way in hell that they go anywhere in real numbers or statured conscripts with such self limiting goals.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:11 AM
SOS Associate

well, it appears that the newly forming Republic is suffering under either corruption, faud, or improper associations. The news is that they have experienced a major theft, but from unamed, but known subjects. People stole their printing equipment that was making the new ID's, and apparently they siezed and are using the accounts that collected the fees as well. The accused have not been named...
Sound familiar yet?

http://www.republicfortheunitedstate...702994RuSA.pdf

And Oh My Gawd! Delusions of grandeur have completely absorbed Nightingale. In this video from their event, she is claiming California's governor. Just take a look at the first few seconds of the video and you'll see:

http://vimeo.com/19660509

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 03-05-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:19 PM

Wow, I guess if you can't win by an actual election, you can pretend you won if you get a few others to pretend also. Don't people like this usually land up in mental institutions? Maybe they'll pretend they're Superman or Superwoman and think they can fly, not so far fetched than what they're doing. I didn't think Chelene would fly that far out of reality to such a delusional state. This is getting closer to a sickness than an actual goal.

I'd laugh if it weren't so sad. These are what people identify with as fringe and are somewhat of an embarrassment to so many well grounded people who don't agree with the condition of our political system. Yet, no one in their right mind pretends they've been placed in office as these nuts do.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:49 PM

Amazing!!!! So now Chelene Nightingale is the Governor of California in a parallel Government formed by persons that I know nothing about.

When was she going to tell us Californians that she too is governor of California?

In the video hosted on The Republics website she introduces a Mr Ken Cousens as her "Chief Justice". http://republicoftheunitedstates.org/
In addition the ticker below the video plainly states "Governor".

It was most interesting to me that there is no video of her being introduced verbally as the governor of California though reliable sources have confirmed that there is a flier that has been distributed via the internet with her title as the "Governor of the Republic, California". Is it possible that I have already paid taxes to her?

Just a thought.

It has also been reported that her emails now contain a footnote filled with prohibitions regarding the use of her emails. Why then does she bother to email anything out?

I suspect that Mrs Nightingale's efforts to "free" us from our current situation will entail a very sincere effort to run for either President or Vice President of the USA. To that end she might convince fellow Christian Chuck Baldwin that she is a worthy running mate.

Mrs Nightingale has been described as a small business owner and a home schooling mom that would never borrow money from anyone and not
repay it because her Christian beliefs, morals and ethics are very high.

Likewise it is completely beneath her to tell people that the person that she borrowed money from is a mole working for the other side and has an anti-USA agenda.

Only really corrupt people would do something like that and only really stupid ones would believe it and act upon it.

Mrs Chelene Nightingale, what a girl, what a Governor!!!! We have much to look forward to from Chelene. Go gettem' girl!!!!

"My Mama Says Stupid Is As Stupid Does" -Forrest Gump
Old 03-05-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
well, it appears that the newly forming Republic is suffering under either corruption, faud, or improper associations. The news is that they have experienced a major theft, but from unamed, but known subjects. People stole their printing equipment that was making the new ID's, and apparently they siezed and are using the accounts that collected the fees as well. The accused have not been named...
Sound familiar yet?

http://www.republicfortheunitedstate...702994RuSA.pdf

And Oh My Gawd! Delusions of grandeur have completely absorbed Nightingale. In this video from their event, she is claiming California's governor. Just take a look at the first few seconds of the video and you'll see:

http://vimeo.com/19660509

I too noticed that problems with corruption involving money and websites has plagued this group right from the start.

They appear to be selling three different kinds of ID including one that allows travel throughout the USA (huh?).

They have a web page for their "Governors" of each state but it has no one's name in it for California and other states.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:23 AM

Default Confused !

Clarifications please !

Just how many political bodies actually claim Califiornia ? Or is it Mexifornia ? Or is it Aztlan ?

Who's in charge there these days ? Chelene "? Or Jerry Brown ? Or Felipe Calderon ?

Is that geographic region still part of the United States ?

Now do we have 49 states or 50 or 58 states as Barak Obama has stated ?

Is there now a Republic of California state flag ? State flower ?

Has the Republic of California as yet been recognized by the International Community ?

Would the State - er - Republic capitol be Disney World by any chance ? *( Or is that still in Florida ) ?

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-06-2011 at 04:33 AM.