Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-27-2011, 02:30 PM
SOS Associate

Default Chelene Nightingale's Judgement Day

Chelene Nightingale's Judgement Day

A recent article written by Jeff Schwilk in the Examiner.com about myself and Frank Jorge in regards to a loan that Chelene received from Frank several years ago is a disingenuous attempt at damage control to Chelene Nightingale's tarnishing reputation.

http://www.examiner.com/immigration-...te-nightingale

Chelene borrowed $6,000.00 from Frank after spinning a tale of desparation in regards to daily basic family needs. Frank, a sincere and sympathetic man, especially where a supposed comrade in the patriot community is involved, made her a personal loan in 2007, with a written document spelling out basic terms of repayment. After nearly two years of being back burnered, evaded, and ignored, Frank was nearing the statuatory limit for legal action, so he filed suit in Kern County court. After some normal delays in the case, the matter came before the court, and the Nightingales lost. Frank was awarded his judgement in the amount of 6200.00 plus fees.
At present, Jeff Schwilk is trying to salvage Chelene Nightingales name as a credible person by rewriting history. In his article, he makes claim that the loan was actually a gift:

"
Quote:
Jorge gave $6000 to Mike and Chelene Nightingale in 2008 when the couple was hurting financially due to some family emergencies. Jorge then suddenly demanded full repayment in the fall of 2009, but refused to accept any payments that the Nightingales tried to make. Jorge then maliciously filed a civil suit in small claims court claiming the Nightingales refused to repay a loan. Jorge obviously chose to take his hostile legal action right in the middle of Chelene’s gubernatorial campaign in an attempt to harm her politically."
First of all, you can download a copy of the audio file recorded on the day of the hearing. The judge asks Nightingale if she borrowed the money. She replies "yes". Later, after the judgement was issued in the amount of $6200.00, Nightingale complained that she only borrowed $6,000.00. Now aside from her two admissions in court, the document itself describes it as a loan. Jeff Schwilk, although a dedicated activist, is quite obviously a very poor journalist. Aside from his historical track record of losing defamation lawsuits to foreign invasion supporters, he is quite rapidly developing the same manner of wrecklessness where it concerns those within the patriot circles. Reading his San Diego Minutemen "Patriot Warnings" page would leave one wondering whether anyone but himself and Nightingale are the only one's worthy of anyone's full support within the movement.

But getting back to Nightingale's judgement day, Schwilk is claiming some political persecution was at play in the timing of Frank's lawsuit. As mentioned earlier, there were statuatory time bars approaching. If frank didn't file before them, he loses by default. Chelene had quite obviously abandoned the obligation to repay him by her word alone, because instead of going to work and paying him back after receiving the loan, she was busy making public face time in a bid to run for governor of California. Although that may have been financed to a degree by her adoring public through donations; her time was not being devoted in the least to the loan obligation. So political persecution was not the motive. It's just your basic "you cheated, you lied, you ran away". To compound her offense, she appealed the courts decision. Not an uncommon tactic, but then she condescendingly failed to show up in court for her own appeal, sending her husband alone as proxy. During the second trial, the judge ordered Chelene to appear by telephone and explain her absence. A second recording has been ordered from the court and will be posted soon.

While we're on the subject of proxy, the article by Schwilk is precisely the habit that Nightingale has exhibited in dealing with her detractors for years. Using a smitten admirer of hers as a weapon or a shield to ward off evil do'ers who threaten her empire. This way she has some plausible deniability where defamation lawsuits are concerned, or if the offending statements are proven false before her, she can shift the blame to an expendable pawn. Schwilk, by his own admission, is judgement proof, and by his historical record a proven propagandist. A more perfect relationship could not be found within her circle of influence.
But Nightingale's judgement day is coming again. It's been 4 years since she borrowed the money, and the governor's race is long over with, so there's no claiming political persecution now; no more appealing, and no more using proxies. She now faces an Order for Examination, where she must bring records of her finances and answer questions of the broadest scope that will help determine her ability to pay, and where her finances stand. Judgement day is here, and Schwilk, nor any of her supporters can do anything to stop it with the exception of lending her the money themselves. Funny how supportive people can be with their words, but then turn to mush where their wallets are concerned.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 05-27-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Rebel

You know Davi what this guy is doing is libel and it is very easy to combat, especially since you have written records of everything he is saying. If I were you I would hire a lawyer for $100.00 and have him send a cease & desist letter to this malignant a-hole Shwilk who seems to be a perpetual bully. If you need a donation to do this I would be happy to help you out.

Sandy
circa 1974
Old 05-28-2011, 11:41 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
You know Davi what this guy is doing is libel and it is very easy to combat, especially since you have written records of everything he is saying. If I were you I would hire a lawyer for $100.00 and have him send a cease & desist letter to this malignant a-hole Shwilk who seems to be a perpetual bully. If you need a donation to do this I would be happy to help you out.

Sandy
Schwilk is judgement proof, in that he already owes more than he can ever pay. If I won a lawsuit, I'd be in line behind his previous victims, one of which appears to be the law firm that represented him against the state. Notice he continually defames them still, even after the judgement. Can't really shut him up, but I think the Examiner.com might be a different story. I've mailed them a letter, and we'll let that sink in and see what happens
Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM
"SZinWestLA"

This "article" appeared for one of two reasons, Davi.

1. You have stopped or reduced your responses to his e-mails and Jeff is trying to get your attention.

2. The public derision and complaints Chelene receives, just about every time she publicly pokes her head outside (i.e. makes a public statement or appearance) of this quirky, Central Valley centered little sub-culture into which she has ingratiated herself (Ron Paul/9-11/Chemtrails/Barry Soetoro/Bilderberg Group/NWO/The Republic/Infowars.com, etc.), have been working.

What was one or two people has become a chorus. She has a history and its following her, and she probably doesn't like it. I'm confident those half dozen critics she endured when she posted on behalf of Ted, on Facebook, left her a bit flummoxed, and she and her associates are unsure how to address it b/c (I think to their surprise) there wasn't an expiration date when she lost the election.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 05-28-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:36 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
This "article" appeared for one of two reasons, Davi.

1. You have stopped or reduced your responses to his e-mails and Jeff is trying to get your attention.

2. The public derision and complaints Chelene receives, just about every time she publicly pokes her head outside (i.e. makes a public statement or appearance) of this quirky, Central Valley centered little sub-culture into which she has ingratiated herself (Ron Paul/9-11/Chemtrails/Barry Soetoro/Bilderberg Group/NWO/The Republic/Infowars.com, etc.), have been working.
Actually it was in response to a notification to all the constitution party chairs in each state. For all her ramblings about the truth shall prevail, turns out that Nightingale really doesn't like the truth circulating among her intended next of prey.
I'm sure that other stuff doesn't do much for her fragile psyche either. Schwilk seemed fine with my silence until this came along. Next thing I know he was breaking radio silence and asking for an interview. I reminded him of his threat to involve the FBI if I didn't stop sending him emails, and asked if he was going to waive that so I could answer. But he opted to make something up instead. Poor guy....he's obviously tormented. Lonely, no family, broke, and living in a somewhat hostile environment. Guess that's what made him an easy mark for Chelene.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Rebel

Like the FBI gives a flying farfle about this bikini clad bozo.

Gees Davi, get an injunction against this loser or at the very least send a cease and desist letter. This guy needs to be slapped down. He is depriving you of your right to a peaceful existence.
circa 1974
Old 05-28-2011, 08:11 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
Like the FBI gives a flying farfle about this bikini clad bozo.

Gees Davi, get an injunction against this loser or at the very least send a cease and desist letter. This guy needs to be slapped down. He is depriving you of your right to a peaceful existence.
Me send a letter to Schwilk? No way.....
Jeff has been getting slapped down quite well without my help. If he had something to lose, it might be different. And I doubt I could successfully argue that I was in pursuit of a peaceful existence what with all the videos of me and the mobile billboard, the day laborers, the protests, and the web sites.

I know the FBI was another ridiculous threat of his, but I honored his request to be removed from the mail list because I'm an honorable guy, and SOS is an honorable operation. Plus, I thought it would hurt him more than it hurt us anyway. Hell; I only kept him on the list as an act of charity anyway. Jeff doesn't seem to have many orgs within this movement that welcome him anymore.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:31 PM

There is a pattern to Schwilk's madness that even he might have figured out.
It goes like this.

1.Someone says or does something that Chelene doesn't like.

2. Chelene throws a bitch fit and calls Jeff.

3. Jeff, because he has the greatest of loyalties (among other things)
to Chelene, will not let the facts get in the way and goes after Chelene's prey like a hungry junkyard dog.
He insults, attacks viciously with the keyboard, displays his lack of conscience and tries to intimidate.
Why? because there is something wrong with him. Why else would anyone behave so stupidly and exhibit such childish behavior.

4. Jeff always does this, not Chelene's husband, who probably has better common sense than the former marine and bikini model.

Last edited by Eagle1; 05-28-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:38 PM

Oh My God!!!!! I finally figured it out!
Chelene claims to have been a model and Jeff has also been a bikini model!
They are kindred spirits. Once a model always a model.

Those models they really have each others backs!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:03 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Actually it was in response to a notification to all the constitution party chairs in each state.

OK, so much for my brilliant reasoning and analysis. I guess I are an iddyut.

By the way, assuming you're the source of the "notification to all the constitution party chairs," you are truly a stinker and have just gained ten points in my estimation. Therefore, I hereby apologize for all the bad things I've been writing about you on Facebook for the past couple years; especially that one about the girl scout incident.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 05-29-2011 at 09:09 AM.