Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-20-2011, 07:51 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Default New Black Panthers Plan Massive Protest & Boycott of ‘Non-Blacks’

The New Black Panther Party, the racist and radical black power group, has a big day ahead of it this coming Saturday. According to its website, it’s planning a massive 60-city “showdown.“ And the day of rage will include a protest of ”non-black” businesses.

The group says it’s establishing a home base at an office building in Harlem, an area it’s modeling after revolutionary ground zero in Egypt.

“Like in Tahir square in Egypt we will establish this historic location for our revolution and our demands,” the website explains. “Over 1,000 are expected in this historic outdoor political rally.”

The site goes on to explain why its rallying:

As in other revolutions, protests and uprisings going on around the earth, a showdown is looming for Saturday April 23rd as marchers with the ”National International Day of Action and Unity” are furious andfrustrated with New York officials blatant discrimination and denial of their constitutional and human right to rally and march. Marchers are marching and rallying in 60 cities around America and in London and Africa to demand justice for Black People and improvement in our conditions.

But “rally” might not be the best term for it. The group, rather, uses other words including “confrontation,“ and says the protesters will use ”whatever action is necessary to relieve oppressive conditions against Blacks in New York and around the planet.” And apparently the law doesn’t matter: it will hold the event “with or without a permit.”

Those groups “actions” apparently include protests against whites. As part of the massive march on Saturday, the NBPP has also called on blacks to boycotts white businesses...

full article:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-...of-non-blacks/
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:06 AM

That's great! I guess all mixed marriages will have to divorce for the day!
Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
That's great! I guess all mixed marriages will have to divorce for the day!
LMMFAO.
personally I just won't pull over for black cops ...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.

Old 04-20-2011, 03:01 PM

Yea! And throw our fake green card down!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
LMMFAO.
personally I just won't pull over for black cops ...
Good for you Dude (BFR) One of these days, that may be you that I see a cop shoot on TV.

I have no respect for anyone who has so much hate for a race of people. There are some on this forum that are just like you however, you are the most Ignorant.
In all of my street activism, I never met anyone who appeared as ignorant as you do. In an earlier post I saw where you said unkind words about people that I was on the street with EVERY week and none of them displayed such disrespect for the black race.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:56 AM

The wonderful thing about the New Black Panther party's scheduled protest is that it was a flop.

Despite having built up the event for the media no one heard any of these white hating fools spew their venomous language at anyone.

Perhaps some day people will progress enough to respect the person for whom they are as opposed to the color of their skin. I'll take a good person of any color as a neighbor but reject any bad person irregardless of color.

The New Black Panthers don't make good neighbors or citizens.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:21 AM

They should go back and start from scratch. Try the easy stuff again, like pancake breakfasts. Designing pants.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Good for you Dude (BFR) One of these days, that may be you that I see a cop shoot on TV.

I have no respect for anyone who has so much hate for a race of people. There are some on this forum that are just like you however, you are the most Ignorant.
In all of my street activism, I never met anyone who appeared as ignorant as you do. In an earlier post I saw where you said unkind words about people that I was on the street with EVERY week and none of them displayed such disrespect for the black race.

Check out this link. I too have no use for anyone who would show disrespeck for the black race.

http://www.breitbart.tv/student-news...ion-king-pose/
Old 05-10-2011, 02:33 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post

Unkind words for those you were out on the street with? You supported illegal immigrants at protests? If that's the case, then why are you on this forum?

And I'm not showing hatred. I've just been beaten and stabbed for the color of my skin (while I was in high school), and don't trust blacks as a result of people much like these new black panthers, who whine about racism and then commit it in very violent ways ... would you blame a rape victim for being afraid of men?

Old 05-10-2011, 04:25 AM

Default Them black mother fxxxxxx !

Black on black!

Katt Williams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPbc...eature=related