Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-17-2014, 08:04 PM

Default Overpass rally in Valencia, CA

Nation wide protest
To oppose illegal immigration!

Saturday July 19 at the Valencia Blvd. I-5 overpass from 9:00 AM – 12:00 noon In Valencia California.

On July 19th, grassroots activists around the country will be protesting illegal immigration and the handling of illegal border-crossers by the Obama Administration.

Over 300 overpass rallies will be held in unison across the USA to demand that illegal aliens be repatriated. I am proud to announce that Santa Clarita California will be represented in this nation wide grass roots protest.

More than 50,000 illegal aliens have illegally crossed our borders in the last several months, because word has spread around the world that President Obama will not deport them. President Obama is currently setting up countless relocation centers around our country to house and care for these law breakers, all while we have millions of Americans who can not find jobs and can not afford homes of their own.

Please join us, and demand that President Obama enforce our immigration laws!

Regards,
Greg in LA

For more information on the 300 locations of this nation wide action please visit: http://makethemlisten.wix.com/nation...test-location/
Old 07-18-2014, 06:58 AM

May we have a great turn out regardless of which one we go too.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:12 PM

I'll see you there Greg.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:44 PM

Thanks Jean!
You're super as always!
Old 07-19-2014, 03:13 PM

Hope it turned out great.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:16 PM

Hesperia had a great turnout out Main and the 15 Freeway. Some had just heard about on the net and ran over to join at the last minute. Saw many of my old Minute Man friends. It was great.
Somehow we need to make this info easier to find for everyone.
Also, under stand they will be sending 600 illegals to a prison up here in Adelanto. Many want to go and rally. If any of you have any information please pass it on.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:31 PM

I thought Greg would have commented about the Valencia Blvd. protest/rally by now so I waited. But I will comment now that we had a great group, about 35 people showed up. The opposition which was on the opposite side of the overpass had a total of 14. They also did not have any Mexican flags. I guess they've figured out that tactic is not going over well with the American people.

They had the typical garbage signage of "No one is illegal" and "What would Jesus say" I guess they think the guilt thing is still working on the American public.

The reception of those going by was great with a good response of honks. Overall it was a great day. There was just enough overcast clouds and a nice breeze to make it very pleasant.
Old 07-20-2014, 05:41 PM

Dear Friends,

It was a great day and a great opportunity for the people of Santa Clarita,CA to get involved. Thanks to everyone it was a very successful rally, and we had a bigger turnout than I expected. I counted a total of about 40 pro sovereignty Americans that came to our rally and at its peak we had 27 on our side gathered at once.

As most of you know this was a national day of action with over 300 individually coordinated rallies going on in unison all over the country.

People are outraged by the recent border surge in South Texas, and the fact that President Obama is setting up countless relocation centers all across America, and flying illegal aliens to these relocation centers. It further angers Americans when they learn that the tax payers are paying $1,000 per day to house each illegal alien in these relocation centers and paying $6,000 per month for each “un accompanied minor” in foster care.
I believe this spontaneous rally was an extension of what happened in Murrieta, CA when the good people of that town, and alert citizens of California stood up to the Fed. Gov. and did not allow DHS to start resettling illegal aliens in their city.

I would also like to acknowledge our friend Beverleigh, who has previously joined us at a rally in Bakersfield and Congressmen Buck McKeon’s office, and describes herself in a late form of advanced cancer, made it to the overpass to join us. Thank you Beverleigh, your efforts are monumental!

Unexpectedly, we had pro amnesty, counter protesters that showed up. At its peak I think there were about 15 counter protesters that stood on the other side of the overpass. Many of us were amazed that counter protesters had actually heard about the overpass rally, but we cans see that they observe our web sites a lot closer than we think.
One member of our group told me that a Spanish language news source was interviewing Spanish speakers outside of a Valencia movie theatre Friday night about the upcoming overpass rally, and that’s how he learned about our event. Interestingly the Spanish language news source refused to interview our member, because they said: “they only interview in Spanish”.

One member of our group, who has been active in fighting illegal immigration and amnesty for a very long time and is a seasoned organizer, noted that it was interesting that the counter protesters didn’t carry any Mexican flags. She said: "they always use to have Mexican flags, then they started to have a mixture of Mexican and American flags", but she added that she thought that it was note worthy that the day of our rally they were only carrying American flags.

One thing became immensely clear to all on the overpass was the sound of hundreds of loud truck horns that sounded their horns as they approached the overpass. The truck drivers could see our 20 foot banner that said “Repatriate Illegal Aliens”. They know that California is about to issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens, and that the Illegal aliens will soon flood into their industry and depress their wages and take their jobs, just like they did in the construction industry and countless other fields.
Does the Democrat Party or the establishment Republican Party care about these American truckers that are about to loose their livelihood?

No they don’t, but the Americans that were on the overpass rallies on July 19th do, and that is part of the reason why we were on the bridge that day. Thank you to all that stood up for the interests of Americans that day!

Sincerely,
Greg

PS. Sorry, it took some time to post this Jean, I was was having some trouble with my email, sending this out to the people we met at the overpass rally.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:40 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
One thing became immensely clear to all on the overpass was the sound of hundreds of loud truck horns that sounded their horns as they approached the overpass. The truck drivers could see our 20 foot banner that said “Repatriate Illegal Aliens”. They know that California is about to issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens, and that the Illegal aliens will soon flood into their industry and depress their wages and take their jobs, just like they did in the construction industry and countless other fields.
Does the Democrat Party or the establishment Republican Party care about these American truckers that are about to loose their livelihood?.
The new law designed to give licenses to illegals does not allow for them to get Commercial licenses to drive trucks, buses, limo's, ambulances, and related. The truckers may or may not know that though. More likely is that they are just sick of seeing NAFTA treaty drivers from mexico take work from them under the table. It's just a typical response to mexican invasion variables. As it stands, mexican drivers can now go all the way into the US and deliver goods. What they cannot do, or should I say, aren't supposed to do, is pick up goods in the US and deliver them somewhere in the US. Truckers lost a bit of work when NAFTA came along, as before that, mexican trucks had to surrender their loads within x amount of miles past the border and then American truckers took over. US truckers are probably also feeling a bit abused now that Mexican trucks are not faced with all the pain of inspections, smog equipment, and other costly regulations that are driving American truckers into the poor house
Old 07-20-2014, 07:42 PM
SOS Associate

Thanks to everyone who participated in this event. It's heartwarming to see the spirit revived in so may people...at once.