Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-16-2010, 09:05 PM

Hi everybody. I would like you to know who really put this rally together. And I truly mean PUT IT TOGETHER. Eagle 1, Ole Glory, Papoose, and Illbegone. Of course this would not have even been possible without the hard work and dedicated hours AG put into reviving our old home. So, he should not be the forgotten warrior in our battle.

We plan on having a rally every two months. So our next one will be in March. We will be working ALL together on where and what day. As I wrote before, this group of people we've gathered are fantastic and no one person makes all the decision. What we've learned in the past few weeks is that there are so many others out there that are concerned with the same issues we are concerned with, they just need someone or others to reach out to them, we are that hand. It was truly a fantastic day and we're just getting started. We want your input and contributions to this organization. No one is less or more than anyone else, we're all together one solid force.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Hi everybody. I would like you to know who really put this rally together. And I truly mean PUT IT TOGETHER. Eagle 1, Ole Glory, Papoose, and Illbegone. Of course this would not have even been possible without the hard work and dedicated hours AG put into reviving our old home. So, he should not be the forgotten warrior in our battle.

We plan on having a rally every two months. So our next one will be in March. We will be working ALL together on where and what day. As I wrote before, this group of people we've gathered are fantastic and no one person makes all the decision. What we've learned in the past few weeks is that there are so many others out there that are concerned with the same issues we are concerned with, they just need someone or others to reach out to them, we are that hand. It was truly a fantastic day and we're just getting started. We want your input and contributions to this organization. No one is less or more than anyone else, we're all together one solid force.
You forgot to mention Jeanfromfillmore. She did most of the work!
Old 01-17-2010, 04:59 AM

Great job you guys did! Looks like a much better turn out than our past attempts on the old board. Congrats!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:24 AM

Everything will be ok if everyone can keep the same size hat they wear today. If a person followes the forum rules then they should be ok. New people should not be able to start their own little forum within a forum.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:22 AM
"SZinWestLA"

As I've had a chance to sleep on it, I realized that the things that had crossed my mind earlier in the week about what could go wrong at our event, didn't.

A. The goons were largely ignored. No one really gave them much consideration. Nothing transpired that required a body armor bedecked referee.

B. The speeches were well received. What had crossed my mind was that, with so many speakers, the last few would be addressing a thinned out crowd that had grown tired of listening, particularly if the earlier speakers ran long (which many did). That didn't happen. Everybody who approached the mike was given considerable attention by a crowd that didn't disperse early.

C. SOS pamphlets to be distributed at the event would be filled with spelling and grammatical errors. That was not the case.

D. Tony and Dennis would show up at the same location and bloodshed would ensue. CalifNative did indeed put in appearance but AmericanPatriot77 was absent. And no, the former caused no problems whatsoever, which is pretty much his M.O. Mr. Pariah is usually no trouble so long as he is deprived of an internet connection.

E. The weather was great. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.

All in all, Jean and Co. hit the ball out of the park with this one. We had a much larger turnout that I had anticipated, and the attendees were into it!
Old 01-17-2010, 08:25 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
CalifNative did indeed put in appearance but AmericanPatriot77 was absent.
Maybe he just had a better disguise than you were able to detect.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:27 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Maybe he just had a better disguise than you were able to detect.

You know, I think you're right. As I reflect, that one woman pretending to be a member of the Shaw Family did look a little peculiar to me.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:38 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
You know, I think you're right. As I reflect, that one woman pretending to be a member of the Shaw Family did look a little peculiar to me.
There's no way he could pretty himself up that much....
Old 01-17-2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Everything will be ok if everyone can keep the same size hat they wear today. If a person followes the forum rules then they should be ok.
Rimo05, will you please look in the garage for my 40 gallon hat, I think I will be needing it today.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:46 AM

Default Suggestion

Suggestion I received in an email

We need to suggest we start emphasizing the Americans killed by illegal aliens. The Shaws are having some event on the anniversary of Jamiel's death on March 2. I think it involves speaking at the LA County Board of Supervisors meeting - it was so good to see them there!

Maybe at the next one we could plan a special segment devoted to the killings to publicize the number of killings! There are so many deaths and no one keeps track of ALL of them. Especially for the Tea Party people, it would be a way to educate those who know nothing about the killings - which is most Americans.
Robin Hvidston wrote:

Excellent photos! It was a great rally -