Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-23-2013, 01:17 PM

Boy I got under your skin with those bits of truth. Then to throw the race card, how typical of you leftist cult followers. Please inform us of what I stated that wasn't true. Those pieces of truth just keep adding to the pile that is burying your god. Oh, and the "Fox" bit, that's precious. You still haven't answered the question I asked about Benghazi. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberals; lies seem to be just fine with them. It's not "mean spirited" to lie, to the left it's just creative speaking. But for anyone to question and not put up with lying, well that's "mean spirited". Oh the hypocrisy, it's overflowing.

Your entire post was bs as usual.
YOU ARE ON PERMANENT IGNORE.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Boy I got under your skin with those bits of truth. Then to throw the race card, how typical of you leftist cult followers. Please inform us of what I stated that wasn't true. Those pieces of truth just keep adding to the pile that is burying your god. Oh, and the "Fox" bit, that's precious. You still haven't answered the question I asked about Benghazi. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberals; lies seem to be just fine with them. It's not "mean spirited" to lie, to the left it's just creative speaking. But for anyone to question and not put up with lying, well that's "mean spirited". Oh the hypocrisy, it's overflowing.

Your entire post was bs as usual.
YOU ARE ON PERMANENT IGNORE.
Now this is fun. What, no retort? Getting harder to defend the overwhelming pile of lies out of Obama's mouth, is it? Please tell us where the "bs" is. Let's break it down and let's hear what defense there can be of such things. I know MSNBC has a stockpile of talking points. But wait, even that great speaker of wisdom Chris Mathews has turned on his god Obama. Oh what to do now. Yes, it probably would be easier to just IGNORE me. You could land up on the "pants on fire list, or the Pinocchio list like Obama. Better to just let it rest.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:52 AM

Default Overboard ?

In reality "almost" anything I write is actually taken largely from the media reports and politicians. So essentially I'm actually agreeing with some of them. Naturally my being a conservative Republican I tend to agree with Conservative Republicans. A very significant amount of what they say is actually a lot worse than most of what I produce. And it may come as a shock but there are some elements of Liberal's agenda that I can see and which may have some merit albeit limited.

As to the Mutt's pigmentation and race/ ancestry, I have addressed this numerous times. Obama is not a Negro, he is not African American. He is Bi-Racial, a mulatto, black father, white mother. Almost all of the media with almost no exceptions refer to him as Americas first black president.

I have sent a couple of E-mails to media pundits on that issue without response. It is dishonest, and racist, to ignore his mother. Why is he not referred to as Americas first WHITE President? Or Americas first bi-racial?

I also frequently referred to Kat Williams, the black comedian, with the filthiest mouth cursing out Mexicans in the audience and referring to his people as NXXXXXX and Mxxxxx Fxxxxxx. And they roar with laughter.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:13 AM

As to the Mutt's pigmentation and race/ ancestry, I have addressed this numerous times. Obama is not a Negro, he is not African American. He is Bi-Racial, a mulatto, black father, white mother. Almost all of the media with almost no exceptions refer to him as Americas first black president.

You are stating some of the puzzle for me. As far as I can tell any one with any Black, Negro,or any other fact is the problem most white Americans abhor. That is what I have taken from many of your post about race. In my opinion he is called Americas 'first Black President because he is half Black.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:19 AM

I also frequently referred to Kat Williams, the black comedian, with the filthiest mouth cursing out Mexicans in the audience and referring to his people as NXXXXXX and Mxxxxx Fxxxxxx. And they roar with laughter.

I do not watch comedians, most of what they are is filth. I can do with it. Every one is on this kick about "Free Speach". That is great but one jerk found out that there are limits with me. I don't use filthy langague and I will not allow any one to insult me.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:

I do not watch comedians, most of what they are is filth. I can do with it. Every one is on this kick about "Free Speach". That is great but one jerk found out that there are limits with me. I don't use filthy langague and I will not allow any one to insult me.
Now that's funny, defending our Constitutional right of free speech is going on a "kick". Haven't been on a university campus lately. Try saying anything that isn't straight out of the politically correct handbook and you'll be thrown off the campus. It's not a "kick"; it is fighting to get back and retain the protections our founding fathers documented for us. To the left, everything is just hunky-dory and conservatives just need to get with the program.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:31 PM

So, here we are...

A discussion about the so called "affordable care act" turned into a flame war and further degenerated into a race issue...

Quote:
Seems he (Obama) is not the right skin color for you.
Quote:
I propose that we get back to what the thread is about, Obamacare.

I spoke with a woman yesterday who's within the insurance industry.

Her take, and she was careful to state that she wasn't representing her employer with her conversation, was that the health insurance landscape has been irreparably devastated and there will be no going back to what was. As I understand her statement, it doesn't much matter whether the law is repealed, patched, or what. Reminds me of the California deregulation of the electrical industry, which is still haunting us in Ca. Nearly broke our state, and the smug bastards in Sacramento didn't realize the consequences of their actions until the utilities spun the screwing back to them, AND THEN THE IGNORANT POLITICAL ASSHOLES PANICKED IN A VIRTUALLY FUTILE EFFORT TO SAVE THEMSELVES AND THEIR THREADBARE AGENDAS.

The middle and small insurers have been or will be forced out of business, and many of those policy holders forced out of their plans ultimately won't be picked up by other insurers, or the insurers who are left in business will go broke covering those left who don't go into medicare, and the lady said "you know who pays for that - it's you and me"...

And there's always the specter of yet another bailout covering what the new law screwed up... And just who pays for that?

Which reinforces my early gut feeling that the whole thing is designed to crash and force everyone into taxpayer funded, substandard, European Union / Canadian style government single payer healthcare.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-24-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:31 AM

I also hope the thread can get back to topic. I will question who started the 'right skin color bit'.
There are some who can not type unless it is to degrade 'President Obama'. Good luck with getting the thread back on topic. Some can change a thread for no reason.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
I also hope the thread can get back to topic.

I will question who started the 'right skin color bit'.

There are some who can not type unless it is to degrade 'President Obama'. Good luck with getting the thread back on topic. Some can change a thread for no reason.
Have a Merry Christmas.
I will go on record that Obama is the most destructive president we ever had. It's not denigration, it's the bone truth.

This is how the race stuff got started in this thread, the reply to post #26 as part of the flame war which included throwing down the race trump card - whether it was intentional or not:

Quote:
He (Obama - edited in for clarity) got elected by cheating, lying and stealing. By using the IRS to prevent the TeaParty orgs from their 501c4 status and against anyone that went against him, hiding and lying about what was really happening in the Middle East and what happened in Benghazi, using the Clinton connected zombies, lying about Obamacare, giving $$$ to organizations like ACORN to pack the ballot boxes and pandering to those with the right skin color, and promising free stuff. Obama has dead bodies in his path, a lot of dead bodies.

You are a mean spirited, Fox latrine drinking want to be Bully. Seems he (Obama - edited in for clarity) is not the right skin color for you. Too bad, what is , is. Get over it.
I am not a party person. I will vote for any one I think will serve the US as it should be. That decision is MINE.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Your voting choices as well as your opinion are indeed your own, as other's voting choices and opinions belong to others. These are freedoms which are being chipped away by the present administration, think about it.

Merry Christmas, let's quit fighting amongst ourselves. It just gives our opposition ammunition.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-25-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
So, here we are...

A discussion about the so called "affordable care act" turned into a flame war and further degenerated into a race issue...

I propose that we get back to what the thread is about, Obamacare.

I spoke with a woman yesterday who's within the insurance industry.

Her take, and she was careful to state that she wasn't representing her employer with her conversation, was that the health insurance landscape has been irreparably devastated and there will be no going back to what was. As I understand her statement, it doesn't much matter whether the law is repealed, patched, or what. Reminds me of the California deregulation of the electrical industry, which is still haunting us in Ca. Nearly broke our state, and the smug bastards in Sacramento didn't realize the consequences of their actions until the utilities spun the screwing back to them, AND THEN THE IGNORANT POLITICAL ASSHOLES PANICKED IN A VIRTUALLY FUTILE EFFORT TO SAVE THEMSELVES AND THEIR THREADBARE AGENDAS.

The middle and small insurers have been or will be forced out of business, and many of those policy holders forced out of their plans ultimately won't be picked up by other insurers, or the insurers who are left in business will go broke covering those left who don't go into medicare, and the lady said "you know who pays for that - it's you and me"...

And there's always the specter of yet another bailout covering what the new law screwed up... And just who pays for that?

Which reinforces my early gut feeling that the whole thing is designed to crash and force everyone into taxpayer funded, substandard, European Union / Canadian style government single payer healthcare.
Well, I'm still smiling. It's Christmas Day, hope everyone enjoys the fact we can feel somewhat safe, thanks to our men and women who serve us everywhere.

You're absolutely correct, the goal all along was a one payer system, aka socialized medicine. I heard that right out of the mouth of my leftist friend over a year ago. That's exactly what she wanted. Mind you this is a person who could easily pay for her own medical, even without insurance; one of those limousine liberals that lives along the California coast and hasn't a clue about the problems of the middle class, or the poor for that matter.

It seems our social infrastructure is what the left are all about changing. But our actual hard tangible infrastructure is too susceptible to climate change and needs to be put into the recycle bin.

We now have so many that qualify for free medical and too many doctors that won't accept it, so many that in the next few years we are going to see a crisis. Another item that no one has mentioned is that with the "new" free medical comes the ability by the Government to grab onto a citizens estate; those receiving free medical and once the person dies (under the age of 65 or receiving any gov. free subsidy along with medicade) the cost paid by the government will be taken out of the persons estate; this includes land, cars and anything of value. The only way out of such a situation is to either sell everything or give it to someone in advance of getting ill.

What would happen in the past is there was a financial test given beforeany free gov paid medical was given. The person could then either use there assets to pay for their medical or give it to someone. The difference is that the person knew their assets were in jeopardy But now. no one is being told that Obamacare could take your estate.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 12-25-2013 at 12:43 PM.