Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-22-2012, 01:03 PM

Default Chelene Nightingale

Who is this again? I remember reading about her here.
http://www.facebook.com/chelene.nightingale
Old 08-22-2012, 01:14 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by willworkforfood View Post
Who is this again? I remember reading about her here.
http://www.facebook.com/chelene.nightingale
The cockroach. She was given the helm of SOS and promptly used it to her own personal benefit. She ran for governor last election, but has no political backgound, no formal education, not much job experience (in anything), and subscribes to every conspiracy theory that is popular at the time.

She just tried to organize another "March" to the state capitol, but even with thousands of facebook "friends", only mustered 8 committments to march with her. At least this time she had the courtesy to locate the march starting point only a few blocks from the state house, unlike the last march where a handful of supporters had to push her in a wheelchair from modesto or someplace south of that.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:29 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
The cockroach. She was given the helm of SOS and promptly used it to her own personal benefit. She ran for governor last election, but has no political backgound, no formal education, not much job experience (in anything), and subscribes to every conspiracy theory that is popular at the time.

She just tried to organize another "March" to the state capitol, but even with thousands of facebook "friends", only mustered 8 committments to march with her. At least this time she had the courtesy to locate the march starting point only a few blocks from the state house, unlike the last march where a handful of supporters had to push her in a wheelchair from modesto or someplace south of that.

No it's not, silly. That's the former California Republic Governor who has that outstanding judgment still due and owing out of the courthouse in Mojave.

Try to be a little bit more charitable with your characterizations. I have no doubt she's been spending her time since having left office searching for ways to pay back the guy who was nice enough to lend her the money that she sure wouldn't have gotten from any person who checks credit scores.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:43 PM

I am still new to SOS. I hear a lot of comments that are not exactly supportive of Miss Nightingale. I would be interested in hearing what exactly she did to earn such a negative reputation.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:56 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
I am still new to SOS. I hear a lot of comments that are not exactly supportive of Miss Nightingale. I would be interested in hearing what exactly she did to earn such a negative reputation.
Well, here's my chance to ramble on and on about the cockroach, but I am just coming off my third day of double shifts of ass-busting work that I humbly thankful to have. I'll have to defer to other's explanations for now, and would certainly like to add my lecture after this job is over next week

Oh; it's mrs. nightingale by the way. Last I heard, she was still married. I could not let anyone paint a picture of her as a dainty, pure young maiden.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Chelene had a problem with knowing the difference between control and leadership. She worked to advance her own personal preferences and causes no matter what SOS members opinions were in regards to those causes. And if you tangled with her about them or for what ever reason you didn't agree with her, you were OUT!!! She refused to listen to others who gave advice (I know that from first hand experience) and basically felt it was her way or the highway.

On a positive note, Chelene put in a great deal of time into SOS and she is a bright woman. But she exploited the position she was given (she wasn't voted in) and tried to used it as a ladder to climb to what she thought would be a successful political career. She had dreams of grandeur that never developed but even today she continues to try to grab the string on the upward floating balloon she sees as being a future political career that is just out of her grasp, as her dreams evade her.

She felt that while here at SOS everything was all her doing and everyone else was expendable except her few close followers. No she was not a good leader unless you were a complete follower and if you went beyond being a follower, you were out!!

I myself didn't care so much what she did because I just ignored all her other causes (Ron Paul was a huge one) and continued to protest illegal immigration. But many felt betrayed by having someone in a leadership roll pushing stuff that wasn't where they themselves stood. She fractured SOS then abandoned what was left.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 09-02-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:10 AM

Sound a bit like William Gheen.