Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-21-2011, 06:36 PM

I like Jim Gilchrist and have nothing against William Gheen. That might sound strange them being sworn enemies. Was at the Phoenix Rally and know Chelene and her co-hort were feeding William posion, how terrible that at a rally to support border agents Chelene was more concerned with gaining support for herself in her fight with Jim.

Jim did not almost bring down the movement due to any association with Forde. Shawna had left Jim and was with her new group before her nutty idea. What IMO caused us to disband was the hi-jack attempt on Jim's org. Jim brought many including myself to the street by bringing national attention to the cause. Chelene's bad decision bringing sos member's into her fray with Jim, making member's choose...how juvenile. Why did she involve herself with that fight anyway...Jim won his case don't forget and all she won was a bad name for herself while destroying a very active org. As a Christian we are taught to forgive lest we not be forgiven and I do forgive, yet know there are those who have been so badly hurt by others actions if wounds heal it might take awhile if ever at all. Jeff Swilk needs to take the trash at his website off or no one will take him seriously, I read his smear link and was schocked! Trashing Jim, Frank and other's who fought so hard really upset me..shame on him. If Jim showed anger, rightly so who would not be enraged after everything that was done to him, why, because he wanted to save his Country, the one he fought bravely for in Viet Nam. I would not have even mentioned any of the above but for Jean's comment about Jim almost bringing down the cause. Ultimately this is about fighting illegal immigration and I pray we succeed. God Bless
Old 10-21-2011, 07:47 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan4SovereignUSA View Post
I would not have even mentioned any of the above but for Jean's comment about Jim almost bringing down the cause.
Eh? Where did she write that?
Old 10-22-2011, 07:43 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
I like Jim Gilchrist and have nothing against William Gheen. That might sound strange them being sworn enemies. Was at the Phoenix Rally and know Chelene and her co-hort were feeding William posion, how terrible that at a rally to support border agents Chelene was more concerned with gaining support for herself in her fight with Jim.
Well, here we go again. I don't have a really strong opinion about Gilchrist because I hear conflicting stories about him, but Gheen is a horse of a different color. He refused to go to the Phoenix rally and would not support it on behalf of ALIPAC because he was under the false impression that one of the promoters of the event had some kind of Nazi connection. He has refused to even talk to the new SOS, and he's also not quite right in the head in my opinion (e.g., calling for the arrest of Meg Whitman when her housekeeper turned out to be illegal, starting a Lou Dobbs for President campaign, and various other half-baked ideas).

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-22-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:

Jim did not almost bring down the movement due to any association with Forde. Shawna had left Jim and was with her new group before her nutty idea. What IMO caused us to disband was the hi-jack attempt on Jim's org. Jim brought many including myself to the street by bringing national attention to the cause. Chelene's bad decision bringing sos member's into her fray with Jim, making member's choose...how juvenile. Why did she involve herself with that fight anyway...Jim won his case don't forget and all she won was a bad name for herself while destroying a very active org. As a Christian we are taught to forgive lest we not be forgiven and I do forgive, yet know there are those who have been so badly hurt by others actions if wounds heal it might take awhile if ever at all. Jeff Swilk needs to take the trash at his website off or no one will take him seriously, I read his smear link and was schocked! Trashing Jim, Frank and other's who fought so hard really upset me..shame on him. If Jim showed anger, rightly so who would not be enraged after everything that was done to him, why, because he wanted to save his Country, the one he fought bravely for in Viet Nam. I would not have even mentioned any of the above but for Jean's comment about Jim almost bringing down the cause. Ultimately this is about fighting illegal immigration and I pray we succeed. God Bless
Susan, I think you either need to reread all of my comments, comprehensively, and retract what you said. I have never, in any post or conversation, said that Gilchrist "almost (brought) down the cause". That seems a bit out of left field.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Rebel

Cool

Jean,
You were one of the Chelene brigade and you followed her and did your share to support her; some of which included bashing of Gilchrist and others who would not put up with her BS, so maybe Susan is referring to older events. All I know is you seemed to be extremely pro-Nightinhell /anti Gilchrist and I am sure many others got that impression.

And as long as we are talking about these petty sort of things I would like to say to you that you need to stop being so rude when I call in to support SOS radio. You go out of your way to disagree; if I were to say the grass is green and the sky is blue you would disagree. Let's face it here that kind of tude is not going to get us anywhere. I have bent over backwards be polite and ignore your attitude because I realize you have a difficult life but if you continue being so rude I am not going to support SOS radio anymore. I have better things to do that to suffer the petty rudeness of someone who has some sort of childish ax to grind.

We are on the same side you know so why not let your hostile feeling go? I am here to support the issue not to get into nonsensical arguments over nothing. Thanks.
circa 1974
Old 10-22-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
Jean,
You were one of the Chelene brigade and you followed her and did your share to support her; some of which included bashing of Gilchrist and others who would not put up with her BS, so maybe Susan is referring to older events. All I know is you seemed to be extremely pro-Nightinhell /anti Gilchrist and I am sure many others got that impression.

And as long as we are talking about these petty sort of things I would like to say to you that you need to stop being so rude when I call in to support SOS radio. You go out of your way to disagree; if I were to say the grass is green and the sky is blue you would disagree. Let's face it here that kind of tude is not going to get us anywhere. I have bent over backwards be polite and ignore your attitude because I realize you have a difficult life but if you continue being so rude I am not going to support SOS radio anymore. I have better things to do that to suffer the petty rudeness of someone who has some sort of childish ax to grind.

We are on the same side you know so why not let your hostile feeling go? I am here to support the issue not to get into nonsensical arguments over nothing. Thanks.

You are so wrong on so many levels. Never once did I ever say anything against Jim Gilchrist, NOT ONCE! Again I’ll repeat that so you can be sure you got it right, NOT ONCE. It seems you’re trying to test the waters here and drugging up something that never happened. I never took side with regards to Gilchrist or Gheen. It wasn’t my battle! But you sure seem more than willing to conjure up something. And as far as supporting Chelene, yes, I supported all the events she arranged and the effort put in arranging them. I have always said Chelene put a great deal of effort and time into SOS. That’s a fact. Just because you did not like her, doesn’t change that fact. She may have had ulterior motives, but putting those aside, she put in a great deal of time and effort into SOS. Even today, I respect that effort and I don’t put any energy into tearing her apart. I don’t have much respect for her exploiting SOS for personal gain, but that’s what people do when they’re trying to climb the political ladder. Her battle with others is between her and them, not with me.

There were limits to my support and what was actually happening in the background that you were not privy to. But I was treated "very hostile" by you and your cohort in the past, and I’m keeping you at arms length. I don’t expect everyone to hold hands and do sing-alongs together. But in the past, when things went bad, I didn’t say I’m taking my marbles and going home. I stuck in there and worked at keeping SOS viable. There were some members I didn’t care for, but I have always said, “I am not here to make friends” and that you can quote me on.

As far as being rude to you, yes I was! But because you kept interrupting me and I just got fed up with it. What you chose to do is your choice. But don’t tell others that anyone kicked you out or banned you, leaving will be your own choice. You can take your marbles home with you or you can stay. SOS will still go on. My goal is to support the causes in SOS’s mission statement. I’m keeping my marble in play.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 10-22-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Rebel

Keep it up Jean. I have not interrupted you at all for at least the last 4 calls, although at times you ramble on so it warrants interruption. Forget it, if you cannot be civil then fine, I hope you are happy for yourself. I will just bow out and let you take care of it all by yourself.

Sorry Davi, I truly want to support SOS but this kind of nonsense is something I have no time for. Petty BS over and over reminds me so much of the crap that happened over and over again after Joe and I left SOS.

Thanks again.
Sandy
circa 1974
Old 10-22-2011, 10:21 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
Keep it up Jean. I have not interrupted you at all for at least the last 4 calls, although at times you ramble on so it warrants interruption. Forget it, if you cannot be civil then fine, I hope you are happy for yourself. I will just bow out and let you take care of it all by yourself.

Sorry Davi, I truly want to support SOS but this kind of nonsense is something I have no time for. Petty BS over and over reminds me so much of the crap that happened over and over again after Joe and I left SOS.

Thanks again.
Sandy
I don't understand how Jean was dragged into a fight by doing absolutely nothing. There was an inference that she did something, which she denied, and next it a jumped into yet another beef. What did you expect her to do? If she doesn't defend herself, it will be assumed the accusations are true. If she does defend herself she becomes the reason someone leaves the group.
You should know enough about me now to realize that I believe in fairness, and a fair examination of the issues and facts. How about instead of arguing about this, we look at the facts first, and maybe we find out that it is a big misunderstanding.
I didn't see where standingAlone was correct in her statement. Likewise, I don't know where Jean came out against Gilchrist anywhere. If you have that, give her the benefit of the evidence. It may be that it was a misunderstanding too.
If anyone did the cockroach's bidding in the regard you mention, it was me. And I spent months making apologies later on with the hope that it was either sufficient or at least the start of repairing some relationships. But Jean is saying she doesn't have that to apologize for, because she didn't do it.
It is a fact of life and human nature that we have personal issues with one another in the pursuit of our agenda. I accept that. The old way was to ban people for it....for being human and having disagreements. We don't do that here now. We hope instead that the disagreements pass over time, or we find a way to work with or around them. I've said this before, and I'll say it again in my boiled down form: I don't care if we fight, as long as we work too.

We've got a bunch of work ahead of us now, and we need every swinging d!ck in the field. That goes for every swinging pair of b**bs too. Jean's already made her position clear, that she's in it for the win, regardless of the fighting too obviously. One of the things we have going here is that we have a proven history of forcefully pursuing our agenda regardless of internal fighting, so we may not be marching in perfect formation, but we are marching. That's the way we are here; not goose stepping, but marching. You go anywhere else, and you'll find goose stepping pretty much.

I'm far from perfect myself, and get emails all the time with complaints about my style, my camera handling, my avatar, my profile picture, my speaking abilities, and even my whiny voice. Regardless, I am still willing to work with them. I may fight with them sometimes, but I will still work. So nobody wants anyone else to leave really, because we need the help. But if you end up fighting with someone here, you have to expect that they may fight back too. We're all fighters mostly, and that's why we're here in the first place. A foreign government, and some within our own government, have picked a fight with us. As long as we remember where the majority of our effort goes, a little internal fighting is just part of the deal. I am asking that everyone else accept that too.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:02 PM

We have accomplished some things here but I fear that Big Dog, Little Dog attitudes always hold us back.

With the shape our country is in, we should all forget our egos and work for the US. No, we have to have the personality bit going, very bad move.

I know nothing about the radio call in but I have never called in. I just did not see how it would work so, I have stuck to the forum.

You people should watch the 'guests viewing' when a spat is in progress. Viewing really shoots up. I wonder if those making the noise realize the harm they are causing to our efforts.

It makes me angry when so many can only say how dumb, ignorant etc. a Dem is. I was out there with a lot of you for about 5 years, before we became so political. After it became known that I am Dem, I am now a Left Wing Liberal. Got news for all of you, I AM THE SAME PERSON WITH THE SAME AGENDA THAT I STARTED WITH.
No one can control another person, if they are fighting the same battle as you , you should be thankful for the support.

Old 10-23-2011, 05:29 PM

This thread goes back two years and was started just shortly after we brought back SOS. There was only a few weeks lag time between the old SOS.org shutting down and SOS.info coming on.

What I will say is I was never Chelene’s lap dog, as some would like to suggest. Actually hardly anyone even knew who I was, except for those I would car pool with or protest with. Often I protested with those that were “enemies” of Chelene’s camp at various places, but Chelene never mentioned anything about it to me. She knew that what ever I did was my business and not for her to command.

But again I’ll tell you, and I wish we still had the old SOS.org to back me up, that I never spoke badly about anyone or any other organization with the exception of La Raza, Naui, the Brown Berets etc. Today I do have some issues with one person who just can't seem to get over his issue with me, but that's another story.

Post #121 & 125 have no credibility and there is a history these two women created themselves. Sandy had no idea who I was until just recently, and StandingAlone had an issue with me when I carpooled with Ohighlass and she came along. I stated “the problems we’re seeing are a result of both political parties.”
That is how simple it is for some to create a vendetta. It’s mind boggling. But you can see that some will try to create problems either out of a simple comment, or create something to divide.

Go back and read posts #42, #43, #44, #45.

These are all the statements I’ve ever made in regards to Chelene and Gilchrist over these past two years. Before that I don’t remember ever posting anything about Gilchrist except commenting that I bought his book when it came out and had him and Dr. Corsi sign it.

11-18-2009, 11:50 PM post #5
Chelenes not the worst of people, but she's certainly not the best. It's all a show with her and these guys are falling for it. Wouldn't be the first time people have gotten fooled. But to go to the lengths that they are going, to actually try to do damage to the cause is unforgivable.
The old org hadn't "run its coarse" it was gutted by Chelene. I was there and I saw it. I started to notice if well over a year ago and started mentioning it. Some of Chelenes lapdogs got on me about say anything about it or bringing it to the members attention. That was right about the time she got the 'coalition' together. That move was to hide the fact that the membership had stopped supporting her and no SOS members were showing up to any of the events. Who was showing up was CCIR and the other orgs, but not SOS members.

11-19-2009, 02:04 PM Post #13
I'm glad someone brought up Robin and Raymond. These two really got a bad deal from Chelene, Jeff and William all because of a fight these three had with Gilchrist. That was not my fight and I resent the three of them expecting me or anyone else to gang up on them because Chelene and the rest of that gang couldn't keep their opinions to themselves. Gilchrist or anyone associated with him didn't do anything to me so why should I campaign against him? It was just like in high school. If you didn't like someone you wanted everyone else to not like them.

Well we're not in high school so let's stop the bashing on all sides. I don't want to bother with it, it's not productive. Fighting Chelene is not my fight. My fight is with La Raza and those that want another amnesty. That's it! Chelene is gone and let's move on!

11-19-2009, 05:56 PM post #20
But, sadly in the last few, egos and certain personal charateristics began to emerge. We had some of our BEST activists banned and then labeled as 'goons'. This was not the work of a good leader, but the battle of egos and struggle for power. I never had a problem with Chelene personally, and don't consider her or anyone against the La Raza/Open Borders crowd an enemy.

As far as the old Save Our State, the last final blow was Chelene bringing the Barbara Coe vs. Gilchrist fight to the organization. It consumed the organization and burned out what was left of our members especially after the purge by Chelene and others in management. I had taken over as director after Chelenes departure for a few months but the division that was created by Chelene and her few followers were not concerned with the organizations survival and it fell apart. Chelene had lost many members support and for at least a year and a half they were not showing up or following her as a leader. This may have been, and I believe it was because of the Gilchrist issue. We lost Watchdog (Brook), and so many others, we were weakened beyond repair. And then it was found out that we members had been deceived when we were told we were a legitimate non-profit, which we weren't because Joe never completed the paperwork for the state. The fingers in management started pointing at each other and the whole thing became very ugly.
I do place a great deal of the problems on the doorstep of Gilchrist, but you and Chelene let him in and therefor hold some of the blame.

Not until Chelene and those who were doing her bidding made the members feel deceived at that point the members stop coming or working together.

11-22-2009, 03:12 PM Post #39

What I will say is William Gheen, Barbara Coe, Jim Gilchrist, Jeff Shwilk, and Glenn Spencer have never done anything to me and I don't consider them the enemy. I don't consider Chelene, Joe or Mike the enemy either, I just lost a great deal of respect for them for how little they thought of the members and our investment in the old organization, but I will not take that disappointment to the level where I want to destroy or weaken them.

This 'it's us or them' needs to stop. And whether it's someone from either side that declares that it should stop, to me is not important. I'm not going to waste my energy and time continuing to criticize others in this movement

03-22-2011, 01:16 PM post #99
Chelene and Jeff continue to do damage, but mostly just in California.