Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-02-2009, 11:44 AM

Default Seattle Cop Killer Hailed as Muslim Hero

Black Muslim group, Seattle Black Foot Soldiers proclaimed Maruice Clemmons, killer of four white police officers, a hero.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...muslim_ma.html

Same thing happened earlier this year. Lovelle Mixon killed four Oakland police officers and was proclaimed a hero by community organizers, 500 of whom attended Mixon's memorial service to pay their respects.

O’Reilley says don’t get excited. These bad apples don’t represent the black community and he's right. We should judge a community by its best and brightest and most successful....as follows:

Rev. Jesse Jackson (Community organizer who organized rally to spare life of convicted multiple murderer and armed robber, Tookie Williams);

Rev. Al Shaprton (Community Organizer who orchestrated the Tawana Brawley hoax, and organized protest against attempted murder convictions of six (!) black football players in Jena, Ark. who were savagely kicking a lone white student whom they had stalked, attacked and rendered unconscious with the first shower of blows);

Barak Obama (Community organizer recently elected by white voters to the presidency of the US who said white police officers acted “stupidly” in questioning a black citizen after responding to a late night burglary call by a neighbor);

Michelle Robinson Obama (Affirmative action graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law , wife of community organizer Barak Obama, who said she was never proud of America until Barak was nominated and that America is a “mean country.”)

Rev. Jeremiah Wright (Famous African American minister to Barak and Michelle Obama, lives in $10 million dollar mansion, drives a Bently automobile, said “God Damn America” and more recently that America is "the home of greed and the land of the slave.")

Please, let’s not judge an entire “community” by a few bad apples like these two cop killers Maruice Clemmons and Lovelle Mixon. They are not representative. Let's keep a proper perspective here and judge the community by its best, brightest and most successful members, as identified above.

Last edited by Don; 12-02-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Archer

Some stories and facts I have collected about Muslim terrorists

http://www.fightpc.net/showthread.php?t=20055
Old 12-02-2009, 02:15 PM

What I would like to see is more Black and Hispanics condemn the actions of those who are trying to destroy and damage this country. That is what I see as the biggest problem. When you hear "They are not representative of the Black or Hispanic community" you have to ask why then don't Blacks and Hispanics in huge numbers come out and march against these people. The answer is because they either agree with them, or they don't care, or they're cowards. Being a victim is so much easier than taking a stand.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Oath Keeper

This is the muslims unleashed, wait until Americans are unleashed...
Old 12-03-2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
What I would like to see is more Black and Hispanics condemn the actions of those who are trying to destroy and damage this country. That is what I see as the biggest problem. When you hear "They are not representative of the Black or Hispanic community" you have to ask why then don't Blacks and Hispanics in huge numbers come out and march against these people. The answer is because they either agree with them, or they don't care, or they're cowards. Being a victim is so much easier than taking a stand.
They don't oppose it because they support it. Rev. Jesse Jackson once said:

"Hey Hey.

Ho Ho.

Western Civ has got to go."

It's going.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Black and hispanics who say that these individuals aren't representative of their communities have the same credibility as Tiger Woods saying "Honest, I am not cheating on you" to his wife.

IF these criminals are not representative of them personally, they are at best, the very best being disingenuous.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Black and hispanics who say that these individuals aren't representative of their communities have the same credibility as Tiger Woods saying "Honest, I am not cheating on you" to his wife.

IF these criminals are not representative of them personally, they are at best, the very best being disingenuous.
Kathy, you can't mean that. Are you saying most blacks and Hispanics are basically criminals?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 12-12-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Kathy, you can't mean that. Are you saying most blacks and Hispanics are basically criminals?
Phil, I don't think she was implying that. I believe what she's saying is that they're not being honest with themselves or the community. Similar to what Bill Cosby said, that Blacks must first examine what their community is condoning by using the victim mentality. You can not fix something unless you admit that it needs repair. This is true of each of us and society. If we do not recognize or acknowledge our faults, we make no attempt to improve what we souldn't be doing.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Phil, I don't think she was implying that. I believe what she's saying is that they're not being honest with themselves or the community. Similar to what Bill Cosby said, that Blacks must first examine what their community is condoning by using the victim mentality. You can not fix something unless you admit that it needs repair. This is true of each of us and society. If we do not recognize or acknowledge our faults, we make no attempt to improve what we souldn't be doing.
OK, but I think there may be more to this. I'll wait for Kathy's answer.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 12-12-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
I think there is a problem with lumping blacks and hispanics together as a social issue. The problems that African Americans have to deal with have absolutely nothing to do with the complaints made by hispanics. The "hispanics" have nothing to complain about, really. The African Americans, the real African Americans, not African immigrants, have had a lot to overcome and still suffer the reverberations of their ordeal as slaves.

It's true there are a lot of rotten leaders claiming to represent the African American community, but leadership there is tough to find.

But I have to admit, time is running out on African Americans, their communites are becoming increasing blurred and diffused.