Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
LAPhil don't feel like the lone stranger. I liked her very much also but probably spent more time than many with her as I used to pick her up and take her to rallies with me and such. After awhile I started noticing an aspect to her personality that she had managed to keep hidden though not entirely successfully. She was manipulative, bent on domination, willing to lie when it suited her agenda, humiliate others, and subjugate others to her whims which at times were made known in an imperial manner that made it clear that she was "it" and everybody else was nothing more than dirt beneath her feet. I was appalled when I came to grips with the reality of who she is versus who she promotes herself to be. She has some good qualities that are completely offset by her megalomaniac needs. I quietly separated myself from her after a number of embarrassing situations. This woman is a prime example of why we are in trouble in the USA. She is one of many whose personalities occupy public office. People like her, regardless of what comes out of their mouths, are the problem.
Interesting that you used the word "megalomaniac", because that's a word I also thought of which could describe her. While I'm getting it all out here, there's another thing about her that always bothered me, and that is that she never took the time to analyze any of the ideas or things she claimed to believe. If she had she would have realized how nonsensical most of them were, e.g., all of her various conspiracy theories. I can't remember if you were there or not, Frank, but we had an event in Garden Grove a couple of years ago which featured William Gheen from Alipac, and Chelene made a speech before he was introduced. In it, she listed various remedies for the problems we face regarding illegal immigration, and the last one she mentioned was "secede". She didn't go into detail as to who would secede from whom, which is a pretty important detail (did she mean have California secede from the Union? Have the rest of us secede from California?) I sent her an e-mail about this, and guess what-she couldn't even come close to giving me an answer!

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 06-04-2011 at 11:17 AM.