Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-30-2010, 06:06 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
And I really expected better from you and all the hard work you have done in Sacramento with your sign trailer.
Expected better in what manner? You're not trying to elevate me up to a station beyond that which I can maintain, are you?
Old 09-30-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I am from East LA, but no longer live there, nor have I for a long, long time. I own a small vineyard and winery near Paso Robles. I employ many of "my people" to maintain the vineyard, as well as a hunting operation (love that wild boar and venison). Quite frankly, I know almost nothing about LA politics. FYI, I also own a ranch in Arizona and love spending time there.

I guess I spend too much time hunting and sampling my wines to even begin to comprehend what the heck you are ranting about. Perhaps if you had taken the time to get a proper education you would not be so angry about your plight in life, and the fact that you have to compete with illegal aliens for a minimum wage job.
Good one.

You sound like the "I was raised Mormon" poser mamon who came here talking shit he was outed on.

At least you didn't put on that Rey Berrios shit about being the "real deal".

And you know very well that "your people" will be exactly that only if and only for as long as you have an ability to breast feed them, but once they are weaned it's "te chingas, pinche pocho".

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
I am from East LA, but no longer live there, nor have I for a long, long time. I own a small vineyard and winery near Paso Robles. I employ many of "my people" to maintain the vineyard, as well as a hunting operation (love that wild boar and venison). Quite frankly, I know almost nothing about LA politics. FYI, I also own a ranch in Arizona and love spending time there.

I guess I spend too much time hunting and sampling my wines to even begin to comprehend what the heck you are ranting about. Perhaps if you had taken the time to get a proper education you would not be so angry about your plight in life, and the fact that you have to compete with illegal aliens for a minimum wage job.
You see AG, here it is again. These leftist just love to throw the "get an education" around. You hear it constantly. They truly believe that because they are so indoctrinated and completely saturated with the leftist ideology that anyone else who hasn't left their brain at home and doesn't follow along the same path, must not have any sort of education. This is exactly what our education system is spewing. And don't believe for one minute this "Beaners" crap that he has this, and he has that. Having a tomato growing in a pot in your back yard doesn't make you a farmer, and having desert property in Arizona doesn't make you a rancher either.

Come on Beaner, you go way out of your way to impress. Anyone who is anyone of such stature does not feel the need to try to impress. What's the problem, are you board? What you have really isn't important, it's what you do with it. I guess a gallon of cheap wine and a cup of sand must impress you. I'm sure you have Ernest and Julio shaking in their boots.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:46 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Good one.

You sound like the "I was raised Mormon" poser mamon who came here talking shit he was outed on.

At least you didn't put on that Rey Berrios shit about being the "real deal".

And you know very well that "your people" will be exactly that only if and only for as long as you have an ability to breast feed them, but once they are weaned it's "te chingas, pinche pocho".
Sometimes I wish I was Mormon so I could have a few extra wives around. You know how my people like to breed, or at least practice. I could sure use a few more hot Latinas around. I'm guessing you guys have no idea what I am talking about, especially with your frigid European-American wives (or maybe boyfriends, or, gulp, Rosie Palm?).
Old 09-30-2010, 06:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
We're competing for that education now too, as well as financing the majority of it for foreigners. Not surprising to see someone taking advantage of it, but it's less than amusing to see them get uppity after benefitting.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:52 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I could sure use a few more hot Latinas around. I'm guessing you guys have no idea what I am talking about, especially with your frigid European-American wives (or maybe boyfriends, or, gulp, Rosie Palm?).
Ah, yes...
That's our biggest concern, and why we're all here.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:00 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Ah, yes...
That's our biggest concern, and why we're all here.
Well, we have already lost that war. Even I feel a need to brush up on my Spanish language skills. I only learned proper Spanish and do not communicate well with Mexicans or Central Americans.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:03 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Well, we have already lost that war. Even I feel a need to brush up on my Spanish language skills. I only learned proper Spanish and do not communicate well with Mexicans or Central Americans.
That's not always due to language barriers.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Sometimes I wish I was Mormon so I could have a few extra wives around. You know how my people like to breed, or at least practice. I could sure use a few more hot Latinas around. I'm guessing you guys have no idea what I am talking about, especially with your frigid European-American wives (or maybe boyfriends, or, gulp, Rosie Palm?).
You don't want to have to kick that many zapatos de tacon around in the closet just to find your huaraches. And one woman en la garra is enough - they cycle together when living under the same roof as well as playing all those "feminine" backstabbing pecking order power games. Que oreja!

I'm a lot closer to "your people" than you might think. How else do you think I understand that no one can screw a Mexican (I know the difference between nationality and ancestry) like another Mexican?

I would have liked to have some honest conversation, but evidently it won't be so.

There are a couple or three here who will take your baiting seriously, and those three deserve it. Have at them, they are evident - they will give you uncounted hours of perverse enjoyment.

The rest will probably ignore you, as they should.

Have a good one.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-30-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:07 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
We're competing for that education now too, as well as financing the majority of it for foreigners. Not surprising to see someone taking advantage of it, but it's less than amusing to see them get uppity after benefitting.
Well, we should not be financing education for foreigners. I paid for my brothers to go to college. Have you ever seen the non-resident tuition at UC Davis? While it was painful, these guys are geniouses when it comes to growing wine grapes.

So how about that ungrateful beach that worked for Meg Twitman? Her ass should have been sent to Tijuana yesterday. This state is going to hell... As for Gloria Allred, it would be great if a couple of my old homeboys taught her a lesson in a dark alley. Maybe she wouldn't pander to the invaders anymore.