Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-01-2011, 02:32 PM
SOS Associate

Default May Day Protest In Sac Musters Few

Sad Turnout for the opposition. They held an event at the state capitol hoping to have thousands, but I guess only a hundred heard it, less showed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Illegal vendors allowed to ply their trade on state and city property again
Old 05-01-2011, 05:19 PM

I tried to find more info on the march here in So Cal but only a few news outlets carried the story and what they did do was just a bleep. NBCLA didn't cover any of it. ABC and CBS did less than some commercials would cover. Then when you read the comments on the coverage it becomes quite clear that the public is fed up with the illegals, big time!! Of the 35 comments on ABC none were in support of the illegals and quite vocal about ways to get rid of them. Of CBS's 30 or so comments there was two in support but neither would write a complete sentence to make their point clear. One of the two was so poorly written that almost all the words had to be sounded out or guessed at what it was.

This is a huge difference than just a few years ago. But the problem is the politicians aren't listening to the people, but the media has sure started ignoring some of the La Razaists.

I would sure like to see enough of us get out into the streets and have our voices heard. But so many have now joined the TeaParty groups that are not focusing on illegals aliens and think that they are going to get something through that venue.

Even Grassfire has taken illegal immigration off their platform.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:54 PM

I haven't seen any May day activity. And the many businesses which were closed a few years ago for "Hispanic labor day" on May 1st were all open locally from what I saw today. Not a bit of rhetoric either.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:21 PM
As seen on TV!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/

^Front page, "Nearly 1,000 march for Workers rights"....OK..?

Now click ot that link to get this number of the marchers..

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...workers-rights

And we get this.."300 march in Santa Rosa for immigrants rights"..

The story then says "about 300"...this is the same paper that said a May day a few years ago parade had no Protesters (us) the north & East Bay MM, and a few SOS, when in reality the were a few dozen of us, and We had to rent a corner (city property & cops ) in front of the Police staion...then the papaer reported there were 17 "anti-immigrant Protesters" a few hours later.

I think the entire press Democrat staff are both blind, and flunked math.

CB.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:27 AM

AG thank you for the video. Your work is greatly appreciated and I am absolutely thrilled that the illegals failed to materialize in numbers!!!!

I saw nothing on TV or radio regarding their event anywhere.

Something different is happening. lets hope it is for the good of our nation.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:02 PM
SOS Associate

OK, apparently the bozos that organized their event changed the time, and I was going by the permit time. So there were a few more than what we saw, because they marched over to the Democratic convention and protested there. Not a lot more, but some. Here's the opposition video:

Make not near the end where one of the Democrats from inside comes over and starts giving them sh!t about the flag they're flying, and tells them to take it down..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...profilepage&v=