Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2010, 08:23 AM

Default Traitor!

For the third time Barbara Coe of CCIR has declared me to be a traitor and has now added that I have an anti-American agenda.

I have also been accused of planning to show up to disrupt the forthcoming CCIR meeting at which Ted Hayes, Allan Monssoor, and Chelene Nightingale will be speaking.

I am shocked by the tone of this email and at the baseless and extremely vile accusations made against me. I had not had any contact with Barbara Coe for many months.

I had quit CCIR and requested that they take me off their email list as a consequence of Barbara Coe having sent out the first email blast proclaiming me to be a traitor.

A second email was sent to me a few months ago declaring me to be "a bought for and paid traitor".

I find myself in the same situation that Davi Rodrigues was in months ago when he scuffled with Chelene, and produced a video asking for a review of the facts pertaining to his situation within the former SOS. Jeff Schwilk proceeded to try to bully and humiliate Davi with a series of threatening and vulgar emails. It appears that it is now my turn.

I have emailed Barbara Coe asking her for an explanation as to why she thinks that I am the awful things she declares me to be but have received no answer. This is the email I received:
------------------------------------------------------
Frank....
Am totally confused. For years, you proclaimed (and proved) to be a fellow-patriot, devout supporter of CCIR and true friend to Chelene.

Then, with no explanation, you "turned" - no more CCIR support and public condemnation of Chelene. How much was your "pay-off" Frank?

It does not really matter. You have made your position clear. Am just puzzled as to WHY you bring some unknown dude known as "Mark Pickering" (who professes to be your friend but cannot spell your name) into this scenario? What's the point?

No matter, Frank. CCIR has thanked and honored you for your past support when we believed YOU were a fellow-American patriot.

We are heartsick to learn that you are now a "turned" - - "bought & paid for TRAITOR". However, that is beyond our control and although there is nothing we can do to change your treacherous anti-American goal, I do have the authority to advise YOU (and your fellow-traitors) NOT to show up at our CCIR Picnic.

HBPD has been alerted - capable CCIR members have been alerted. If YOU or any one of your sicko "bought & paid for" followers even TRY to disrupt this dedicated patriot day, you might be very distressed at the results.

Got the message, TRAITOR Frank ? Have a nice life!
BC