Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-31-2011, 05:29 AM

From post #3 to the very end of this thread, is what I have been wanting to read since the Egypt conflict started.
There is some one/thing behind the unrest besides ' citizens wanting freedon'. Someone wants all the Mid East I believe. The plan seems to be well thought out. I was amazed that we turned on Mubark, he was our friend, why him?
What are we going to do when we have the same kind of 'uprising' in this country? I do think it is coming.

I want to thank everyone who has posted in this thread, most people I know do not want to talk politics so I am mostly left to my own thoughts.

I will say that I don't think we should have been involved in firing a single shot or missile into Libya. Those people did not have anything nor any training for the fight they started. I have heard them say "We need help" and " Where is Obama".
Only a fool will start a war they know they cannot win.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
... I was amazed that we turned on Mubark, he was our friend, why him?

I think it is a common misconception that somehow the West just suddenly dumped our "friend" Mubarak. First, Mubarak was nothing like a friend to the US or the West. The only reason we propped up Mubarak was that he threatened to go to the Soviet Union at one time for support. The Soviet Union is gone and not only that, but Mubarak is sick and probably dying. He is retired and the inevitable outcome of the retirement of a dictator is chaos. He was not dumped by anyone. This whole mess was planned way in advance by the Muslim Brotherhood and other Muslims in the Middle East and anyone could see this day coming.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:48 PM

Post #16 and #19 are saying the things that I am looking for. All this had to be planned for some time. Those so called rebels run as soon as they see Kadifi's military and they get a burst of enegery and just start firing in the sky. Actually, no courage, no plan and no weapons. One had a plastic pistol and another had a knife.
The Muslim Brotherhood was my first thought. It could be even worse, and who is in the middle of it, USA!
There is still more hidden some place.