Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2010, 08:46 PM
SOS Associate

Ok, so later, near the end of the event, the entire Mariachi band came down to the billboard and began to sing and play. They actually went and leaned on the trailer at the street side first, and the park police got them out of there. Next, they came to the other side where I was and began to sing and play again. Now I appreciate good music, and I am always in favor of diplomacy and good relations, especially when they reach out nicely like that. But......
The way I feel is that they must understand that we are really getting angry, and all the crimes, economic and physical, are not going to be smoothed over with a song and a smile.
Soooo......
As they sang and played, I picked up my roster of victims and their respective mexican criminal perpetrators, and sang them to the music.
As soon as someone figured out what I was doing, the music stopped and the insults began.
I know where my loyalty lies, and it won't be sweet talked. (You listenin' Chelena?)
I did get video of this, and it's the highlight of the tour of course, but I have to make it up, and still put the billboard to rest for the night, so it may not be available 'till midnight or so. Sorry, but it's on the way